PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Far right wants Austria to join group of anti-immigrant states - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Far right wants Austria to join group of anti-immigrant states

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,956
    Given: 9,127

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stears View Post
    Friendly towards the people who hate us ?
    They don't hate us imo.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-19-2018 @ 03:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    like mannequins of the shop windows
    Politics
    I don't like proletarians(craftsmen workers) and their primitive descendants
    Religion
    I don't like uneducated people
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,654
    Given: 661

0 Not allowed!

https://euobserver.com/opinion/139608
    Austria and Czech elections will change Visegrad dynamics

The victory of the Czech oligarch Andrej Babis in Prague is likely to further undermine the Visegrad alliance. The success of Sebastian Kurz in Vienna and a future coalition with the far-right, with their new ambition to lead in the region, will only speed up this process.
    Anticipating that, Poland should present a constructive position in the debate on the future of the EU and start making intensive efforts to take its full place at the EU decision-makers' table.
    The current Christian Democrat leader, Sebastian Kurz, is in favour of delaying further integration of central and eastern European countries. He opposes the adoption of the euro currency by new EU members due to the level of economic development and advocates limiting the competitiveness of the EU labour market.
    The few of his ideas which would appeal to the current Polish government would include promotion of traditional Christian values and restrictions on the power of the EU Commission – Kurz wants to reduce the number of commissioners and limit immigration from outside Europe.
    His coalition partner will almost certainly be the FPO – the far right – whose leader even announced his ambition for Austria to join the Visegrad Group - naturally not to comfort Polish leaders.
    Austrian right-wing parties want to join forces to compete for influence on the regional agenda from the perspective of their own Austrian worries, including fears of foreigners (including EU citizens) and building a strong cultural identity for the Austrian 'heimat' (homeland).
    However, even the foreign policy of the Austrian left has favoured the weakening of Poland's position in the region. It is not a coincidence that French President Emmanuel Macron chose Austria for his campaign against delegated [posted] workers, where he met also with Slovak and Czech partners, adversely affecting the interests of Poland.
    Slavkov Triangle vs Visegrad Group

Meetings in the so-called 'Slavkov Triangle' (Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovakia) were launched in 2015 by the prime ministers of three Social Democrat parties, of which only Robert Fico remains in power. It will not be a surprise if this format survives, and is strengthened by the new heads of governments.
    It would then become a serious competitor to the Visegrad Group in presenting the interests of the countries of the region to the EU agenda. And it will be likely supported by Hungary as both Viktor Orban and Kurz belong to the European People's Party (EPP), and have a similar agenda regarding south-eastern neighbours.
    One should also not overlook the long-lasting relationship that Peter Szijjarto, the Hungarian foreign minister, has built up with Kurz, when they were just two junior conservative ministers of foreign affairs.
    Weakening?

Moreover, the more Poland, for seven years an informal leader of the Visegrad group, will be in conflict with the main line of the EU, the more the V4 will weaken. The Slovak prime minister Robert Fico has criticised the V4 political line as dominated by the Hungarian and Polish right.
    In an interview this summer Fico said that if he were to choose either the V4 or the EU, he would choose a united Europe without any hesitation. Czech diplomats are also switching to such a position.
    In the Czech Republic new coalition talks will soon begin between Babis – most likely the new prime minister - and a variety of coalition partners. Despite allegations of corruption and the accusation that he was a secret associate of the communist security services, he and his party ANO 2011 were the clear winners in last week's elections.
    Babis himself, a successful investor who owns much of the Czech media and agricultural sector, masks his political appetites under the slogan: "I do business, not politics" - which has gained sympathy from a large proportion of young voters disenchanted with previous parties.
    It's not entirely impossible that the coalition would remain in power, becoming a democratic anchor, but it is less probable because of scandals that surround the future prime minister. The majority of other parties are ready for a radical reconstruction of Czech politics.
    Expected changes may include the electoral law, the liquidation of the Senate and strengthening of the office of the president. The latter is held currently by Milos Zeman, sometimes described as a 'Russian Trojan Horse'.
    Poland losing ground

Polish foreign policy is quickly losing ground. This could be reversed but not without some major changes and some may come rather soon.
    According to leaks from within the party, next month the PiS government is expected to change its foreign minister – Witold Waszczykowski.
    That would be an opportunity to gain some ground in a region soon to be dominated by other partners unlikely to rely on weak Polish diplomacy to advocate common interests in the EU.
    One of the obvious moves for Poland out of this dilemma would be to get involved in the preparations for the upcoming Austrian EU presidency that starts in July 2018. Kurz has set ambitious goals for reforms in the EU, and Poland should at least closely monitor those, if not get involved to find common ground with the Austrians.
    At the same time, it should be taken into account that many of Vienna's and Warsaw's foreign policy goals are divergent – just this week Polish President AndrejDuda has hosted Recep Tayyip Erdogan and encouraged Turkey's accession to the EU. A move Austria strongly opposes.
    Poland's position would certainly be strengthened was it to set a date for the adoption of the euro. This would require enough courage from the government to cross its own party lines. Without plans to join the main circle of integration the divergence in the group will only increase.
    There is a small chance of this, since deputy finance minister Leszek Skiba announced last week that the government is ready to consider the adoption of the euro after eurozone reforms.
    This signals a change - but the other V4 countries might be simply way ahead on the same track, especially after the elections this week in the Czech Republic and in spring 2018 in Hungary.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,877
    Given: 16,891

1 Not allowed!

Austria thank god will now redefine its foreign policies and will make it harder for the neoliberal EU states to enforce their immigration plans. I think they will be a close ally of the Visegrad group.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-15-2022 @ 10:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    old european (hunters and gatherers)
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Ancestry
    West European - 8O % France, Germany, Austria
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1a1 - Z280
    mtDNA
    U4 b1a1
    Taxonomy
    WHG
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    Wiccan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,424
    Given: 1,308

0 Not allowed!

The Right-wing government that will start today - will prevent Austria from illegal immigration of Africans and Asians to Austria. They will reduce giving money to every immigrant coming and staying in Austria - and they will move the illegal immingrants back to their country they came from.

The Austrians got upset - cause the African migrants jump into the Mediterran sea - later they come to Central Europe to get a lot of money - "Mama Merkel - open the door!"
    Last edited by decordoba; 12-18-2017 at 02:38 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,955
    Given: 11,668

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia View Post
    I'm not self-hater I'm proud granddaughter of Genghis Khan.
    You shouldn't go to the CZ, it is very dangerous. Tourist are killed by mafia on a daily basis...
    The media hides it, but stories like that are a daily occurrence there.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-30378006

In fact, the film Hostel is set in Slovakia, but it's based off a Czech reality.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-15-2022 @ 10:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    old european (hunters and gatherers)
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Ancestry
    West European - 8O % France, Germany, Austria
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1a1 - Z280
    mtDNA
    U4 b1a1
    Taxonomy
    WHG
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    Wiccan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,424
    Given: 1,308

0 Not allowed!

Origin: sputniknews

NorthAfrican immigrants at the Macedonian border 2016 - who wanted to go to Germany

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,956
    Given: 9,127

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by decordoba View Post
    The Right-wing government that will start today - will prevent Austria from illegal immigration of Africans and Asians to Austria. They will reduce giving money to every immigrant coming and staying in Austria - and they will move the illegal immingrants back to their country they came from.

The Austrians got upset - cause the African migrants jump into the Mediterran sea - after they come to Central Europe to get a lot of money - "Mama Merkel - open the door!"
    Makes me wonder why Austrian mindset is so different from German one.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-28-2019 @ 11:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118
    Given: 87

0 Not allowed!

and that is going to change what
    The Lord Is My Shepherd
    1 A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.1 3 He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness2 for his name’s sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,3 I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely4 goodness and mercy5 shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell6 in the house of the Lord forever.7

Last Online
    12-04-2022 @ 10:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Czech
    Ancestry
    Moravia+Silesia+Bohemia=Czechia
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Moravia-Silesia
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a (R-M512)
    mtDNA
    V (V7a)
    Taxonomy
    Europithecus
    Politics
    of the all azimuths
    Hero
    Viktor Mihály Orbán
    Religion
    ČCE
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,808
    Given: 4,545

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stears View Post
    Wrong. Poland was never part of the Austro-Hungarian empire, and is the strongest country in the V4.
    note as whole country but some of its parts belonged to the Austro-Hungarian Empire:
    - Austrian Silesia (Cieszyn, Bielsko-Biała)
    - Galicia (Cracow, Tarnów, Rzeszów)
    1984 was A Warning Not A Manual

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    The media hides it, but stories like that are a daily occurrence there.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-30378006

In fact, the film Hostel is set in Slovakia, but it's based off a Czech reality.
    Prague is essentially a gigantic tourist trap. Sure it has some History but most of it is overplayed. There is also a channel dedicated to exposing Prague's tourist traps, Taxis charge people ( tourists) like 50 Euros for a trip that should cost 5 etc. It's an Eastern European country in its purest colors.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information