Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Iraq is 'refusing to extradite' German jihadi schoolgirl facing EXECUTION for running away to Mosul

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by McCree900 View Post
    Let's be honest here. The reason why many White western men here feel sympathy for her is because she's a White, Blonde haired German woman. Had she's been a middle eastern woman then nobody cares for her and so on. Disgusting, I know.
    Could you provide evidence to back that claim?

Last Online
    Today @ 01:39 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,415
    Given: 13,128

1 Not allowed!

May this serve as a lesson to all those stupid kids who think pigs might fly.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

1 Not allowed!

The internet can influence people a lot, and as a teenager, she should take responsibilities for her actions and so on. Terrorists or those who sympathise with terrorism should not be given mercy nor forgiveness.

Well said, I am more and more respecting Haider Al-Abadi, after 2003, he has been the best Iraqi politician to date
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-18-2019 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 998
    Given: 821

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    In US they arrest criminals as young as 12 years old. At 16 u're fully responsable for your acts
    16 is on the edge of maturity. could still have childish behaviours. A psychologist would decide if she is capable or disabled in legal meanings.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The internet can influence people a lot, and as a teenager, she should take responsibilities for her actions and so on. Terrorists or those who sympathise with terrorism should not be given mercy nor forgiveness.
    Really? Because the terrorist is anti-west? Would you think same for other terrorist organisations?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by adsız View Post
    Really? Because the terrorist is anti-west? Would you think same for other terrorist organisations?
    Terrorism in general is evil regardless of their religious or political affiliations and motivations.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by adsız View Post
    16 is on the edge of maturity. could still have childish behaviours. A psychologist would decide if she is capable or disabled in legal meanings.
    I disagree. You are mature and should be tried as an adult when you are 16. I am glad that Iraq will not give up this White terrorist back. We had enough of Whites terrorizing us. I believe she is mature and she is clearly knew what she was getting into. If this was a Middle Eastern or an African Teen, you would not see any justification for them being just teens and often they are given full book of the law. She is evil. ISIS is a terrorist organization that has killed more Sunni Arabs, than anything, but the media is silent about it, because it does not fit the geopolitical agenda. ISIS has lost grounds because most Sunni Arabs knew who ISIS is. ISIS also harmed the Sunni Arabs more than anything, and also made sure that Kirkuk would go into Kurdish hands, this what happened. However since ISIS has been defeated, due to the resilience and fighting of the Sunni Arab tribes, the Kurds thought they can declare their independence, with Kirkuk as part of an independent Kurdistan, this because Kirkuk has large oil reserves, Iraq would never let Kirkuk or all of Kurdistan gain independence. The Western regions before had already did so, but they were easier to bring to the table, plus the natural resources in the Western regions are important, but not very important, plus there is the Arab connection. ISIS clearly did not serve the interest of the Sunni Arabs, but rather the neo-colonial agenda. Hence why I have no sympathy for this teenage terrorist and believe she is mature and should be tried by Iraqi law courts.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Central/Northwestern Euro
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,975
    Given: 446

2 Not allowed!

A product of the Merkel migration policy. Wait for more useful idiots to do likewise.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nabatea1 View Post
    I disagree. You are mature and should be tried as an adult when you are 16. I am glad that Iraq will not give up this White terrorist back. We had enough of Whites terrorizing us. I believe she is mature and she is clearly knew what she was getting into. If this was a Middle Eastern or an African Teen, you would not see any justification for them being just teens and often they are given full book of the law. She is evil. ISIS is a terrorist organization that has killed more Sunni Arabs, than anything, but the media is silent about it, because it does not fit the geopolitical agenda. ISIS has lost grounds because most Sunni Arabs knew who ISIS is. ISIS also harmed the Sunni Arabs more than anything, and also made sure that Kirkuk would go into Kurdish hands, this what happened. However since ISIS has been defeated, due to the resilience and fighting of the Sunni Arab tribes, the Kurds thought they can declare their independence, with Kirkuk as part of an independent Kurdistan, this because Kirkuk has large oil reserves, Iraq would never let Kirkuk or all of Kurdistan gain independence. The Western regions before had already did so, but they were easier to bring to the table, plus the natural resources in the Western regions are important, but not very important, plus there is the Arab connection. ISIS clearly did not serve the interest of the Sunni Arabs, but rather the neo-colonial agenda. Hence why I have no sympathy for this teenage terrorist and believe she is mature and should be tried by Iraqi law courts.
    I am sure Iraqi courts will consider her case according to the law which is i believe more or less the same as other countries.

I agree that ISIS did nothing for muslims but helped only western agenda in Iraq/Syria. It created base for the US backed terrorists to move freely as if they were "liberating" the lands but in fact invading. Western propaganda machine portrayed them as "heroic warriors" fighting ISIS but what they did was only to steal more land where many oil wells exist..

ISIS also did not fight these terrorists as hard as they fought Iraq/Syria official forces.

I am happy to see that countries in the region got united against this dirty agenda . Now, it is time for Iraq to establish the 2003 political borders. It has legal right. And enough support.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,761
    Given: 13,707

1 Not allowed!

She is clearly an idiotiotic and stupid person, but unless she has personally taken part in killing or torture of innocent people, then possibly she should be extradited to face charges of terrorism in Germany.
    Cant see any reason as to why she should face death penalty if she has not been involved in killing or torturing innocent people.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information