PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Iraq is 'refusing to extradite' German jihadi schoolgirl facing EXECUTION for running away to Mosul - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Iraq is 'refusing to extradite' German jihadi schoolgirl facing EXECUTION for running away to Mosul

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,758
    Given: 8,734

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by McCree900 View Post
    Let's be honest here. The reason why many White western men here feel sympathy for her is because she's a White, Blonde haired German woman. Had she's been a middle eastern woman then nobody cares for her and so on.
    I feel no sympathy for her. She disgust me. I would totally support death penality for her.
    If it was only for me, she would kill with all other djihadi and her organs would be sell to finance the rebuild of irak and syria.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,949
    Given: 45,022

1 Not allowed!

Let's be honest here. The reason why many White western men here feel sympathy for her is because she's a White, Blonde haired German woman. Had she's been a middle eastern woman then nobody cares for her and so on. Disgusting, I know.
    Yes, of course, it is true. I must admit I am also shocked, as a white person, to see a white German girl in this mess. But, however sad it may be, all indications are that she did it through her own will, and she even admitted killing Iraqi soldiers as a sniper. Therefore, it is fully understandable that Iraq treats her as any other terrorist. She should face the full course of the law to decide her fate.

What is the world coming to? It's because European youth are torn from their traditions and culture, and only offered a void of nothing during upbringing -- cell phones and crap American music. So it's no wonder they search for meaning elsewhere, such as Islam.

ps: It is worth noting that her jihadi husband was also white ... a Chechen man. But this is an instance where I would not at all support the white couple, but rather support the brown Iraqis to fight and eliminate them.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,954
    Given: 11,668

1 Not allowed!

Let's be honest here. The reason why many White western men here feel sympathy for her is because she's a White, Blonde haired German woman. Had she's been a middle eastern woman then nobody cares for her and so on. Disgusting, I know.
    She's not blonde. Otherwise, yeah, women garner more sympathy from society and Westerners more from other Westerners. I do understand her parents, because they're her parents though. That's different from just society.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    I feel no sympathy for her. She disgust me. I would totally support death penality for her.
    If it was only for me, she would kill with all other djihadi and her organs would be sell to finance the rebuild of irak and syria.
    She was probably thinking with her vagina, but it led her to commit crimes. She is still fully responsible for them. I agree.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

2 Not allowed!

These pictures are hilarious and she is hideous.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,758
    Given: 8,734

0 Not allowed!

Lol just make this:

jihadi.jpg

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by adsız View Post
    I am sure Iraqi courts will consider her case according to the law which is i believe more or less the same as other countries.
    Iraq should not be pushed anymore to cater for Westerners, this how me and many other Iraqis see it. They have brought nothing good to us. You commit a crime in our land you get the punishment from our laws.

Quote Originally Posted by adisiz
    I agree that ISIS did nothing for muslims but helped only western agenda in Iraq/Syria. It created base for the US backed terrorists to move freely as if they were "liberating" the lands but in fact invading. Western propaganda machine portrayed them as "heroic warriors" fighting ISIS but what they did was only to steal more land where many oil wells exist..
    ISIS was clearly working for the neo-colonial agenda, create destruction and mayhem, and then distract the people. This what the KRG did when the distraction occurred they conquered Kirkuk. What is happening in Iraq is all for Israel. For example if Kurdistan became independent, there will be oil pipelines going from Kirkuk to Israel, and this would have changed the oil market completely, hence why some of the Gulf nations changed their tunes, because their oil markets would be crushed. Not to mention there has been Israelis buying lands from the Kurdish leadership. The globalist controlled media of course want to portray their allies heroes, but those who don't stand up for being puppets like the Western regions tribes, there is nothing but demonization.

Quote Originally Posted by adisz
    ISIS also did not fight these terrorists as hard as they fought Iraq/Syria official forces.
    ISIS victims have often Sunni Arab Muslims more than anyone. Thus it's clear what agenda they serve in the region. The Iraqi army had improved because it lead by the non-sectarian and true nationalist Haider Al-Abadi, who had admitted that Shia militas in the past have done atrocities to the Sunni population, after the Anglo-American barbarians and their European lackeys invaded the nation. If it was not for the Sunni Arab tribes fighting ISIS, they would not have been defeated, and ISIS will remain intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Adisz
    I am happy to see that countries in the region got united against this dirty agenda . Now, it is time for Iraq to establish the 2003 political borders. It has legal right. And enough support.
    Of course, also Haider Al-Abadi is true nationalist and he is not much of an Anglo-American puppet or even an Iranian puppet. This why the Americans dislike him, because he is recovering the broken nation, unlike Nour Al-Maliki the sectarian genocidal maniac who was given power and brought destruction, mayhem and bloodshed in the region. Haider Al-Abadi said he might even taken the autonomy for the "Kurdish" region. He also has rolled back the Anglo-American agenda of Balkanizing Iraq, and has set up with the Western regions tribal council, so far things are going well. He also extended his arms to Saudi Arabia and the Gulf nations. So far it seems that Iraq might recover from being terrorized for nearly 30 years by the Anglo-Americans.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-18-2019 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 998
    Given: 821

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nabatea1 View Post
    Haider Al-Abadi said he might even taken the autonomy for the "Kurdish" region.
    He should. Spain did.

Barzani and his gang should also be arrested for treason, and put on trial in court marshal.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-23-2018 @ 10:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 761
    Given: 550

1 Not allowed!

Some very hurtful things on this thread.
    Like shoving people's faces in the mud.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I remember people here saying she should be executed who were defending her months earlier, just because they hate Shi'a as Iraq is ruled by them now. You know who you are.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information