PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Discussion about Finns - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Discussion about Finns

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    They are more Eastern and Baltic shifted than Scandos who are more Western (North Sea\Atlantic) but still closer to Scandos any day than to Mongolians\Siberians.
    Amen!

Thank you Viriato!

Below index values shows how close some ethnics are to each others (based on genetics).
    What a smaller number is the closer the ethnics are to each others.

Swedish – Germans: 6
    Swedish – Brits: 10
    Swedish – French: 21
    Swedish – Western Finns: 24
    Swedish – Russians: 30
    Swedish – Eastern Finns: 70

Western Finns – Swedish: 24
    Western Finns – Russians: 34
    Eastern Finns – Swedish: 70
    Eastern Finns – Russians: 69
    Eastern Finns – Western Finns: 30

=> Being exactly neighbours: the differency between Swedish and Finns is huge (Finns are unique in Europe).

=> Swedish still are the closest ethnics to Finns (together with Baltids) ... but Finns for sure are not the closest ethnics to Swedish.

=> Western Finns are closer to Swedish than they are to Eastern Finns.

=> Saying that Finns are closer to Mongolians than Scandinavians is pure lie!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Amen!

Thank you Viriato!

Below index values shows how close some ethnics are to each others (based on genetics).
    What a smaller number is the closer the ethnics are to each others.

Swedish – Germans: 6
    Swedish – Brits: 10
    Swedish – French: 21
    Swedish – Western Finns: 24
    Swedish – Russians: 30
    Swedish – Eastern Finns: 70

Western Finns – Swedish: 24
    Western Finns – Russians: 34
    Eastern Finns – Swedish: 70
    Eastern Finns – Russians: 69
    Eastern Finns – Western Finns: 30

=> Being neighbours: the differency between Swedish and Finns are huge (Finns are unique in Europe).

=> Swedish are still the closest ethnics to Finns (together with Baltids) ... but Finns for sure are not the closest ethnics to Swedish.

=> Western Finns are closer to Swedish than they are to Eastern Finns.

=> Saying that Finns are closer to Mongolians than Scandinavians is pure lie!
    And you are more Swedish than New Swedes, even true Finns are. Cultural alignment and centuries of contact and exchange and all. Except for hockey, that's when friendship turns into hostility lol.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    And you are more Swedish than New Swedes, even true Finns are. Cultural alignment and centuries of contact and exchange and all. Except for hockey, that's when friendship turns into hostility lol.
    Like I have said most of my mother's (Finnish Swede) family lines can be tracked back to Sweden (Södermanland and Uppland). Some comes from Åland / Finland and some Ostrobothnia / Finland.

Ethnic Finns don't want to be called Swedish (and they don't keep themselves Scandinavians either), but they wanted to create a Nordic country. Just because they values many same things. For sure Finnish Swedes have had a role too how Finland looks today. Starting from Mannerheim.
    Last edited by Finnish Swede; 04-18-2018 at 08:35 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Like I have said most of my mother's (Finnish Swede) family lines can be tracked back to Sweden (Södermanland and Uppland). Some comes from Åland / Finland and some Ostrabothnia / Finland.

Ethnic Finns don't want to be called Swedish (and they don't keep themselves Scandinavians either), but they wanted to create a Nordic country. Just because they values many same things.
    Well, some Finnish girls seems to like Swedish men though, but that probably due to the Finnish alcoholism which runs rampant. In the end they still prefer their own men, just like to give them tough love by putting them down. Ironically, that's also how Russian women behave.

https://youtu.be/_3aD_8aCnY8?t=54s

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Yes

Last Online
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,934
    Given: 2,967

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Restless Kiwi View Post
    They get more eastern towards Siberia than to other Scandinavian countries, im not twisting any words mate..
    It's Samis, not Finns.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    Yes, they have taken a lot of Muslim refugees because you say so.

Bedouins are the carriers of false morality, being yourself a prime example of it. Why do I have the feeling that you are a bedouin slob preaching on the internet how amazing the middle-east is while living in the confort of the West? Why don't you take in your Muslim brothers from Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Africa?

Hatred among Balkanites is fairly recent, so is the Ukrainian-Russian issue. Obviously with how things escalated in the 90's and recently they don't love one another but saying that they have hated one another for centuries is not true.
    Oh please, putting some European work to guilt trip does not work lol. Since the Western powers were the ones who started the conflict in Syria by their invasion of Iraq. They have already taken refugees but they don't call them that and not mention it's not their obligation because none of the Arabian peninsula nations signed the refugee agreement. Personally I don't care if they all go to Europe it's not my problem. I am already planning of buying property in Oman, once the West goes into the shit hit the fans as the saying goes.

I live in the West because it was the West who attacked my nation, and my parents gave birth to me there. Why because we are not obligated to do so, and it's them who don't want to go there in the first place. Most of them want to go to Germany, Britain, and perhaps North America, this is what they prefer, and again we are tribal people. I care about my family, then my brothers, and then my cousins, and finally strangers.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/anhvi...b_8175924.html
    http://www.arabnews.com/node/1235776/saudi-arabia
    https://www.thenational.ae/uae/uae-l...r-says-1.41649
    https://www.opensourceinvestigations...myth-debunked/

Stop parroting the nonsense.

Nah many of those ethnic hate is recent and is real in both Balkans and Ukraine/Russia but it's their problem not mine.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Well, some Finnish girls seems to like Swedish men though, but that probably due to the Finnish alcoholism which runs rampant. In the end they still prefer their own men, just like to give them tough love by putting them down. Ironically, that's also how Russian women behave.

https://youtu.be/_3aD_8aCnY8?t=54s
    I think average Finnish women would not have anything against to catch one, same with Finnish guys (to get swedish girlfriend). To do that is still not very easy. Language is one thing. Secondly ... how to put it ... my Finnish Swede mother did that (or my dad catch her ... LOL ... but anyway) ... she was very pretty at old photos.

Last Online
    06-11-2023 @ 11:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Other
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,762
    Given: 3,655

2 Not allowed!

Finland Män is like tis.

When weik up in mornink, Finland Män först tink öpaut kross näshional produkt. Must wörk lot. Pefore die, häv tu pay haus to pänk. Pänk take 50 prosent ov Finland Män säläry. Kovörment täx ofis take 60 prosent. Must wörk more.

Finland Män is like tis.

When ket out ov ped, Finland Män kou tu kitshön. Trink kofi. Tsek eemails. Eat one moose. If inaf time, say helou to Womän ät home. Not shou emousshiöns. Then Finland Män kou tu wörk.

Finland Män is like tis.

When trive out ov karaash, Finland Män look at neipörs kar. If neipörs kar smaller, Finland Män smile. If neipörs kar pikkör, Finland Män not shou emousshiöns.

Finland Män is like tis.

When ket tu wörk, Finland Män nevö stop. When Finland Män wos littel tshild, not ket milk from Mothör. Ket protestant etik. When Finland Män häv own fiuneral, then daunshift.

Finland Män is like tis.

When 12 o klok, Finland Män häv luntsh. Eat one moose. Eat älone. Not spiik tu änipadi. If waitter smile, Finland Män tink: why I luk funny? Not shou emousshiöns. Tsek eemails.

Finland Män is like tis.

When Fraiday, Finland Män kou tu trink piör with othör Finland Män. Not spiik. When trink tuu matsh piör änd pottel ov votka, say tu othör Finland Män: ”You my pest frend.” Then kou tu karaoke. Sing säd song. This häpi moument.

Finland Män is like tis.

When young, kou tu one parti. Late evenink kou tu spiik Womän. If laki, Womän spiik too. Then puild home. Eat moose tukethör.

Finland Män is like tis.

When Satördei, Finland Män kou tu sauna. Trow sevön pakets ov watör on roks. Äfter sauna häv äpointment in pedroom with Womän. Not shou emousshiöns.

Finland Män is like tis.

When Womän ät home äsk öpaut love, Finland Män not änswör. Finland Män say: tis we olredi talk on thö altar. Not shou emousshiöns.

Finland Män is like tis.

When Womän ät home want divorss änd leave Finland Män, Finland Män sörprised. Not shou emousshiöns. Finland Män kou tu forest änd talk tu tree. Then eat moose älone. Tsek eemails.

Finland Män is like tis.

When holiday, Finland Män trive kar tu lake. Finland Män is petter triver thän evripadi. Finland Män trive kantri road fäst. If kams moose, tuu päd. Moose die. Finland Män eat.

Finland män is like tis.

When with othör piippul, Finland Män want tu be älone. When älone, Finland Män äsk himself, why nopodi like me? Eat one moose. Tsek eemails.

Finland Män is like tis.

When olmost retire, Finland Män häv hart ätäk. Not tel enipadi, pekoos is shame. Tsek eemails. Then die. Tis wos Finland Män.

Spoiler!

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

What comes to ethnic Finns...they are not homegenius group. Western Finns and Eastern Finns differs (genetically) more from each others than Germans and Brits! The last ones are also 2,5cm shorter (average).
    I would strongly recommend you don't speak about stuff you don't know. You don't want to get on my face.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information