Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Men make better leaders debunked.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-05-2017 @ 01:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 58

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen B View Post
    So, because someone didn't take care when he had sex the he should force a woman to abort a kid ? WOW fella, what a brilliant idea.
    Even if she can lie about taking the pill, as I mentioned before, if a man does NOT want to leave her pregnant, he won't.
    There are methods that prevent it . Its not that there are no methods for men. Wear a condom and pull away and use a spermicide.
    IF you do all three and she gets pregnant (miniscule 0.xxx%) then, we can talk about this 0.xxx% case with contracts.
    The woman has to use the spermicide in her vagina, so its not like the man can control wheter she will use it or not unless he forces her, and she can lie about that as well. And another reason why men should not be forced to pay childsupport is that even if both agree to be parents while conceiving the child, the woman has the option of getting full custody of the child and restricting the father from seeing his child, in such cases, the man should not have to pay child support if he is not even allowed to meet his children. (exceptions would be if he was found guilty of domestic violence or substance abuse and not suitable for parenthood)

1) You are underestimating the work a woman puts actually, which isn't even an 8hour/day work.
    2) Women now work and do all the stuff at the house too (most of times), should they get 75% of the house and the man get 25%?
    3) Since it is ''unfair'' that women get half his shit, why you are against modern societies where women actually work and contribute monetarily in a house ?
    1) nope, you are overestimating the work a woman puts actually. The work she does as a stay at home mother is infinitely easier than working 40 h/week in a job that needs to be wellpayed enough to support a whole family on its own.

2) women dont do all of the stuff in the home if she works as well, thats bullshit. My parents who are from a generation where feminism was in its early stages still split it up depending on how much my mother worked. My father always worked fulltime, and my mother did vast majority of the house work when we where small and she didnt have time to work a real job at all, then when we got older and she started working part time, she did 75% of the housework while my father worked fulltime and did 25% of it.
    In modern couples if both work fulltime splitting of chores is the norm, at least where i live.

3) It is objectively unfair that women gets half in a divorce since the man contributes so much more, but if the woman worked fulltime and had a similar wage as her man, then i am okey with them splitting things in a divorce, the reason im against feminism is because most women do not want an equal partnership, they want to be considered equal but still date up, ie a man who has more resources than herself, this is of course the result of womens biological instinct of hypergamy, which they have because of sexual dimorphism and why men are naturally superior to women and why we are fine with marrying/dating down, but when we date down and contribute more we should at least be rewarded with more authority than the women we marry.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StarCitizen View Post
    1) nope, you are overestimating the work a woman puts actually. The work she does as a stay at home mother is infinitely easier than working 40 h/week in a job that needs to be wellpayed enough to support a whole family on its own.
    • How much time does a woman spent babysitting, reading with her kids, preparing their clothes, their meals, their dinner?
    Bath them, take care of them when they are sick, putting them to sleep and stay up all night if they are young/sick?
    • How much time does a woman spent daily cleaning, tidying up, shopping, cooking, ironing?
    • Where does the man's job stop? After 8 hours usually, weekends off. Where does a housewife's job stop? Never. Weekends off?Nope.From early morning to early night she must be doing something. If not chores, reading with the kid, bath the kid ,etc,etc.

I have done both 8hour work (even 16hours daily) and the housewife work, and I can certainly tell you that the 8hour work is not harder than the housewife work.

(Home with non-kids or home with adult kids not included, then the household job is not that time-consuming and hard)
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

• How much time does a woman spent babysitting, reading with her kids, preparing their clothes, their meals, their dinner?
    Bath them, take care of them when they are sick, putting them to sleep and stay up all night if they are young/sick?
    • How much time does a woman spent daily cleaning, tidying up, shopping, cooking, ironing?
    • Where does the man's job stop? After 8 hours usually, weekends off. Where does a housewife's job stop? Never. Weekends off?Nope.From early morning to early night she must be doing something. If not chores, reading with the kid, bath the kid ,etc,etc.

I have done both 8hour work (even 16hours daily) and the housewife work, and I can certainly tell you that the 8hour work is not harder than the housewife work.

(Home with non-kids or home with adult kids not included, then the household job is not that time-consuming and hard)
    Youre delusional, but the 40 hours of real work the man does (if he has a job that earns enough to provide for a whole family by itself) is definitely harder than the work the woman does as a stay at home mom. The child will sleep alot, and not all kids scream and cry alot. feeding them with a bottle is not hard. You can do it while watching TV or whatever. And that shit gets even easier as the child grows older. Btw if the kid cannot sleep during the night and makes alot of noise thats going to keep the man awake as well.

Women always try to exaggerate the struggles they go through to get a pad on the back and pretend to be the biggest victim. Woke people like me know its bullshit though.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

1 Not allowed!

Youre delusional, but the 40 hours of real work the man does (if he has a job that earns enough to provide for a whole family by itself) is definitely harder than the work the woman does as a stay at home mom. The child will sleep alot, and not all kids scream and cry alot. feeding them with a bottle is not hard. You can do it while watching TV or whatever. And that shit gets even easier as the child grows older. Btw if the kid cannot sleep during the night and makes alot of noise thats going to keep the man awake as well.
    Women always try to exaggerate the struggles they go through to get a pad on the back and pretend to be the biggest victim. Woke people like me know its bullshit though.
    Unlike you who are "not delusional", I have done both.
    So, from experience, I can tell you how hard or easy it is, especially if the man does a white collar job.
    You tend to exaggerate a lot as if all men are working in construction under the sun,the cold and the rain.
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So, from experience, I can tell you how hard or easy it is, especially if the man does a white collar job.
    You tend to exaggerate a lot as if all men are working in construction under the sun,the cold and the rain.
    Its not hard to realize what it takes to raise a child when i know several single mothers and male friends with girlfriends who stay at home with their kid, and in many cases these girls are completely useless as individuals, low IQ, whines and complains all the time, gets sick often, leaves the house very messy etc. The only thing these women have going for them is being physically attractive, and somehow seemingly raising these kids to be decent individuals, as i havent noticed the kids being unhappy in any way. But this tells me it doesnt take much to be a stay at home parent when such pathetic individuals manage to do it.

Also your word really doesnt carry weight just because you claim to be a mother and having worked full time, because its obvious you are very biased.
    I havent exaggerated anything, If a man wants to have a decent living and provide for his whole family on his own, then he either needs a physically demanding job, or a very stressful one that requires some type of academic merits. Unless he gets help from extended family. At least this is the case where I live.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,253
    Given: 13,612

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoxhaism View Post
    What's wrong with being raised by someone who can recognise the genders are in fact equal?
    Is that what you really think because you seemed to be more like a feminazi than real the feminist?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Indeed. I mean, my mother works around 10 hours in school and spend most of her time in the house raising me and my brothers when we were young, cleaning the house and so on. My dad on the other hand works far less than my mother even though he gets higher pay then her, and at time, he abuse her, mostly verbally though he used to physically beat her when we were a lot younger. I agree that it's not a one sided issue, and both the BGTOW men who do dehumanise women while the feminist groups in the modern world also dehumanise men. Honestly, a true egalitarian prospects doesn't favour one side over the other.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by McCree900 View Post
    Indeed. I mean, my mother works around 10 hours in school and spend most of her time in the house raising me and my brothers when we were young, cleaning the house and so on. My dad on the other hand works far less than my mother even though he gets higher pay then her, and at time, he abuse her, mostly verbally though he used to physically beat her when we were a lot younger. I agree that it's not a one sided issue, and both the BGTOW men who do dehumanise women while the feminist groups in the modern world also dehumanise men. Honestly, a true egalitarian prospects doesn't favour one side over the other.
    Your anecdotal experiences really do not matter. The facts and statistics all prove men as a group are significantly superior to women as a group, and on an individual level, the best men are far better than the best women, in pretty much all categories of skills except those that apply to taking care of children and nurturing.

Also Mgtow and feminism/feminazis are not two sides of the same coin, not even comparable. mgtow is not a movement. its an individual lifestyle and principles to follow. Many men are mgtow and redpilled without even knowing about those terms. If you understand how women work on an instinctual level and how the system men created are today stacked against us because of women being the majority voters, then you are technically mgtow even if you dont identify with the label.

feminists and feminazis however are both wrong, and use false narratives to support their goals. Its a movement and their goal will never be ackomplished because they are trying to brainwash people into thinking the genders are equal, but at the same time they are creating a rift between the genders (which created mgtow in the first place) however the problem for women is that they actually arent independent. They know this illusion of equality will be destroyed the moment the welfare budget runs out. And they need men to work and marry women to sustain it, but as said men are walking away, which will fix the problem.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-22-2023 @ 01:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,173
    Given: 5,255

0 Not allowed!

Oh great a liberal albanian, take youre feminism bullshit and shove it up youre ass i sick and tired of hearing this ridiculous shit I go on this forum so I can avoid listening to this feminist non sense now go please fuck youreself you proved absolutely nothing

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Your anecdotal experiences really do not matter. The facts and statistics all prove men as a group are significantly superior to women as a group, and on an individual level, the best men are far better than the best women, in pretty much all categories of skills except those that apply to taking care of children and nurturing.

Also Mgtow and feminism/feminazis are not two sides of the same coin, not even comparable. mgtow is not a movement. its an individual lifestyle and principles to follow. Many men are mgtow and redpilled without even knowing about those terms. If you understand how women work on an instinctual level and how the system men created are today stacked against us because of women being the majority voters, then you are technically mgtow even if you dont identify with the label.

feminists and feminazis however are both wrong, and use false narratives to support their goals. Its a movement and their goal will never be ackomplished because they are trying to brainwash people into thinking the genders are equal, but at the same time they are creating a rift between the genders (which created mgtow in the first place) however the problem for women is that they actually arent independent. They know this illusion of equality will be destroyed the moment the welfare budget runs out. And they need men to work and marry women to sustain it, but as said men are walking away, which will fix the problem.
    I never denied that men are inherently better than women in those fields, and I've stated many times before that I'm not a Marxist, but at the same time, I don't inherently blame women for these fucked up problems that are going on in the western world, and the people that pushed such ideologies like feminism, multiculturalism and so on are a certain (((ethno-religious))) cabal that have no love or care for any gentile group. Most MGTOW if not all of them tend to ignore the greater scope that is destroying the western world. Here's Alex Linder's analysis on the MGTOW lifestyle:

I have listened to huge amounts of MGTOW material in 2017. It's quite interesting.

Here's how to look at it:

1) it is first and mainly an INEVITABLE, INDIVIDUAL, RATIONAL, SELF-PROTECTIVE response to the current legal structure (legal, social, media, academic, political, professional environment) favoring women over men

2) it's not a movement, except in sense of a class of people awakening to the same, real dangers at the same time for the same reasons, it's individuals deciding not to participate in a traditional structure that has been 180-degrees altered, because of the incredible pain, monetary and emotional, that can easily ensue if you contract legal marriage (or even if you dont, these days, in some areas, where a LTR [or even less than that!] is enough to incur legal risk). White flight is a thing (even if it's an anti-white propaganda term); well this might be called might flight - as men make the money, have the dicks, have the real engine power in this society, and they 'flee' from marriage for the same reason whites 'flee' from black areas - there's nothing but misery and destruction there.

In a nutshell, we've gone from men owning women up till about 1800, called coverture, a system in which men had complete legal power over and responsibility for (the part feminists leave out when they denounce women-as-chattel) women and children, to a system that today empowers women's whims - while forcing the man to pay for them. So the man retains the legal responsibility but the woman has the power. In the vast majority of divorces, which are initiated by women, the woman gets the children. And the man the responsibility to pay for them. And they've got their verbal cloaking in place - deadbeat dad and child support. Both are propaganda terms, neither is commonly realized as such. There are zero controls on how the woman spends the 'child support,' and many women spend it on themselves or their new boyfriends, even as they live in their ex's house. It is this System that men are opting not to get involved in - because they have already seen the results for themselves, typically by getting screwed in a divorce (losing house/kids but still having to pay for both), or having observed their male relatives and friends going through same. They are avoiding not just legal marriage but relationships with women generally, perhaps apart from renting a prostitute or some careful sex now and then. They are focusing on their own careers and personal development. Can you blame them? Not rationally. Their existence is an absolutely predictable, inevitable response to an anti-white, anti-male JEWED SYSTEM.

Essentially, the jew-feminists have turned marriage into a rigged game. MGTOW refuse to play it. The rigging has gone a lot farther than people who have not experienced it directly or have not listened to MGTOW videos would believe - and it's a system in place all over the western world. Indeed, Australia and Canada are two countries in which the law has perhaps gone farthest in anti-male direction.

What MGTOW don't understand or don't talk about (which still doesn't protect their videos from being demonetized/shut down on youtube) is that what they see as a war on men by women, which it certainly is, is yet just one front in a broader racial war of jew on white that is our theme here at VNNF. The game is to destroy white families and prevent white family formation. Feminism is just one of the approaches for doing that. The feminism MGTOW rises in response to is jews using women to attack white men by altering the laws to favor every sort of female irresponsibility. What MGTOW don't see is this is just one tine on the racial-attack pitchfork. The same people promoting anti-white, anti-man 'family law,' where the state replaces the man and makes decisions for him, ostensibly in the best interests of the child, also promote homosexuality and the rest of the destructive behaviors and identities. Whatever destroys the individual, his mind, whatever sets the sexes at odds, whatever makes white men and women unable to lead solid lives and form long-lasting, successful families, whatever disrupts white communities - these the jew will always, not 99% but 100% of the time, be behind.

MGTOW is akin to concealed carry in that is an individual solution to a collective (racial) problem. You can't do anything to change the 'integration' policies that prevent your community from excluding violent blacks, so the next best thing is to arm yourself in defense at what you know is out there. That's essentially what MGTOW is: the law has equipped women to destroy men, if they dare to marry and have children, and one rational response, upon realizing that, is to avoid entanglements with women. So, MGTOW might protect the individual man, but it does nothing to change the larger, social, racial problem. That's why it is incorrect to call it male feminism or even, really, a movement. That would be Men's Rights. Which does exist, but has done essentially nothing, since the powers that be oppose it. No, MGTOW is not a movement, not the opposite of feminism, which sought and obtained legal/social changes, it is rather a name given to an increasingly common INDIVIDUAL MALE response to a anti-white legal environment. Most MGTOW commentators, in my opinion, do not truly understand the greater racial context, and I doubt most are interested in it. Their criticisms are still useful and valuable at their level - pointing out the furthest reaches of legal insanity. As a response to men not getting married because it's legally/emotionally dangerous these days, courts are in some places moving to treat UNmarried couples as married, so they can force the same system on the man. I have never heard a MGTOW videomaker who believes the current system can be fixed, they believe it must run its course and fall apart. Similar to how Southern nationalists, traditionalists and libertarians view ZOG - it will die of its own insanities, primarily financial and demographic. Until then, all you can do is avoid getting crushed, and that will be quite enough of a challenge.
    https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=367964
    Which I agree with him 100 percent.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread Information