Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Men make better leaders debunked.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    But when it comes to dealing with stress,, working through stress and developing staff - it's men.
    No way. Estrogen is known to be very neuro-protective. I recommend every modern man consume phytoestrogens through whole grain wheat-bread and/or soy, you'll feel more well-rounded and balanced. Excess testosterone is not needed in the modern world. How many times have you walked down the street fearing for your life? Unless you live in the ghetto and need to be on alert, testosterone is pretty much obsolete.

I'm not saying go be a cuck but just chill a little. One of the most annoying things is all these Macho wanna-be's trying to prove how manly they are all the damn time. Sounds more like insecurity.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

BTW I hate anyone who has strong views about the gender-thing - it's known as "thicket of opinion" & ultimately problematic. Whether it be the MGTOW cry-baby or the whiney "men oppressing me" beyotch. Both were clearly not raised correctly by their parents, probably spoiled rotten. Dumb fuckers failed to realize we need to learn to live in harmony and not just point faults at the other side, you dumb motherfuckers, cooperate if you want to prosper and make it out of this thing called life. Sheesh, stupid fuck-bags.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,954
    Given: 12,770

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoxhaism View Post
    https://www.thehopeline.com/102-why-...ently-than-men

Why do Guys Brush off Emotions and Close Up?
    Phillip asked: Why it is that women tend to have so much stronger emotions than men?and Michaela asked: When guys get emotionally hurt, why do they just brush everything off and wont talk with you about it?
    Unfortunately, society has told men it’s a sign of weakness to express their feelings while it’s much more socially acceptable for women to talk about their feelings. That may be a reason why so many more men end up with heart attacks they tend to hold everything inside.

While women are more expressive about our stress because it's acceptable, men in the long term get it worse because they keep it all bottled up, not because they are more "stable".
    I have three thoughts simultaneously go through my mind swhen a guy talks to me about his feelings:

1) You're making me uncomfortable; stop talking, please (unless it involves the death of a loved one but even then it makes me feel uncomfortable).

2) I forever will be in a dominant position over him.

3) What a fag.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I have three thoughts simultaneously go through my mind swhen a guy talks to me about his feelings:

1) You're making me uncomfortable; stop talking, please (unless it involves the death of a loved one but even then it makes me feel uncomfortable).

2) I forever will be in a dominant position over him.

3) What a fag.
    Nobody knows how hard it is though man, it's like 2 steps forward 3 steps back. Can I send you a PM explaining my situation? I need a friend to talk to.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

The vast majority of women don't want to be leaders. Even those who think they want to take the bull-by-the-horns would prefer not to do so.

Also, and lets be honest, women are insecure about their positions of authority over others. I've seen this myself and even experienced it. A woman who had authority over me asked me to do something. I said no. She got mad and yelled... as she was walking away very quickly. I had told her no in front of everyone and she had no idea what to do. A man in a position of authority wouldn't have walked away like that. I also turned to look to see if another woman who was higher up the rankings would put me in my place. She turned away like she hadn't seen or heard a word. If that was a guy, he would have said something. Nothing happened to me, btw.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,168
    Given: 58,941

1 Not allowed!

I believe women make as good leaders as men. Very good leaders in history have been women. Queen Victoria, Kaiserin Maria Theresia, Margaret Thatcher etc.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cniva View Post
    Nobody knows how hard it is though man, it's like 2 steps forward 3 steps back. Can I send you a PM explaining my situation? I need a friend to talk to.
    That would just annoy me.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StarCitizen View Post
    Thats not good enough, the laws are still completely unfair to the male, but as i already said, with vasalgel available soon enough this wont be a problem. Woman should still not be entitled to child support if the man does not want to be a father. Better birth control with less side effects for females should also be in development.
    They are not fair ? You don't take care, you become a father. simple as that.
    The chances of getting someone pregnant if all of these combined is way too small.
    You are asking for birth control with less side effects (for both man and women) and you completely disregard all the side effects an abortions has and request it as if it was a gum or something.
    We arent going to agree on this because im right and youre wrong and you are to blind to see that. There is no rape epidemic in India. You just believe what you want to believe.
    Yeah sure
    Im not blind but you are apparently stupid.
    Definition of Marital home:
    https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/de...n/marital_home
    So that means nothing.
    Marital in law means during marriage.
    https://www.myfloridalaw.com/asset-d...riage-florida/
    At least this is how things work in europe. In your east asia area might be different.
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,925
    Given: 4,821

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoxhaism View Post
    https://www.thehopeline.com/102-why-...ently-than-men

Why do Guys Brush off Emotions and Close Up?
    Phillip asked: Why it is that women tend to have so much stronger emotions than men?and Michaela asked: When guys get emotionally hurt, why do they just brush everything off and wont talk with you about it?
    Unfortunately, society has told men it’s a sign of weakness to express their feelings while it’s much more socially acceptable for women to talk about their feelings. That may be a reason why so many more men end up with heart attacks they tend to hold everything inside.

While women are more expressive about our stress because it's acceptable, men in the long term get it worse because they keep it all bottled up, not because they are more "stable".
    What a load of shit - women have non linear thinking.

This is women under work related pressure

This is men under work related pressure

Only 20% of women who graduate from engineering stay in the industry as they can not cope with the stress and pressure - albeit the knowledge base is equal to men and even at times score higher at university. But the real world is different to the Uni and women generally quit.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-05-2017 @ 01:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 58

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen B View Post
    They are not fair ? You don't take care, you become a father. simple as that.
    The chances of getting someone pregnant if all of these combined is way too small.
    You are asking for birth control with less side effects (for both man and women) and you completely disregard all the side effects an abortions has and request it as if it was a gum or something.
    Except that in these cases its not only the responsibility of the man, the woman also did not take care, but she has the choice alone to decide wheter the guy becomes a father or not. The guy should at least be able to decide if he wants to pay child support or not. If he agrees to become a father and wants to be a part of the childs life he should sign a contract that forces him to pay child support in case he regrets his decision to be a father later on after the child is born or to far in development that it cannot be aborted.

Yeah sure
    What i said is the truth but remain ignorant for as long as you want.

Marital in law means during marriage.
    https://www.myfloridalaw.com/asset-d...riage-florida/
    At least this is how things work in europe. In your east asia area might be different.
    That link only talks about florida, and not europe, I live in europe which you failed to notice. Even so there are exceptions in that link, and almost nobody has payed of the whole mortgage by the time they are in their thirties when most people get married. So if the guy is the breadwinner he will likely put in more money during marriage to pay of his mortgage, and im sure courts still use this situation to argue that the woman is entitled to half the home in a case of divorce. Maybe it doesnt happen every time but still often.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information