Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: European women want Nordic Sperm

Kouros

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grab the Gauge View Post
    I wasn't referring to Hitler's quote, but to your quote that he viewed them as "Superior Beings". Obviously Hitler doesn't view the country that just lost an invasion as "superior".
    If a quote starts with "For the sake of historical truth..." or "Historic justice forces me to admit..." then it's PRETTY safe to assume that he thought very highly of us. And for this to come out of the mouth of a man who's entire ideology was dedicated to the absolute superiority of the nordic race should tell you a lot.

They have accompished the cucking of your nation by reducing you to a debtor's prison of frustrated unemployed males
    Gee Willickers Grab The Gauge ! Free Money ? My Favourite !

Must suck to be a member of a slave race that is constantly being cucked by people who came out of mud huts and felt tents. It's just back to back throatfucking for Greece with an Aryan cock on one side, and a Turkish cock on the other.
    Not really.

I mean, you guys are the ones that are procreating with them and living with them. Clearly you can't get it through your thick skull that we treat people a bit different down here, so I'll give you another example outside of the fact that we literally just enslave what ever imports we get. This is what migrants should expect when coming to Greece:

And other Americans or Europeans who punch above their weight get the same treatment, all it takes is one punch for these master race fellas. We really don't discriminate!

Banned
    Last Online
    03-21-2018 @ 04:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon, Pro-Circumcision
    Ethnicity
    English American
    Ancestry
    English and Lowland Scottish immigrants to North America. Pro-Circumcision.
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,888
    Given: 2,144

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Keraunos View Post
    If a quote starts with "For the sake of historical truth..." or "Historic justice forces me to admit..." then it's PRETTY safe to assume that he thought very highly of us. And for this to come out of the mouth of a man who's entire ideology was dedicated to the absolute superiority of the nordic race should tell you a lot.

There is literally nothing in Hitler's quote that says Greeks are superior or even equals. As a matter of fact he and the soldiers on the ground saw you as trash.

Gee Willickers Grab The Gauge ! Free Money ? My Favourite !

"Your" women are reduced to prostitutes, your hospitals are failing to save lives, your health is deteriorating... But oh no just pretend everything is fine and Greece is invincible

Not really.
    Yes, really. As in Greece has been a slave country as far back as you can trace your geneaology. You don't acknowledge it however, because like most Greeks, you are living in an alternate reaity.

I mean, you guys are the ones that are procreating with them and living with them.
    Yet again, you cope. We are not procreating with them. You haven't got a single statistic that demonstrates any significant mixing of any kind. On the other hand, you Greeks have been race mixed for centuries, and today you aren't procreating at all. Greece has one of the lowest fertility rates in Europe at 1.1 to 1.3, and a good percentage of that is driven by immigrants. Ethnik Greek women's fertiity is likely in the .7-1 range

Clearly you can't get it through your thick skull that we treat people a bit different down here, so I'll give you another example outside of the fact that we literally just enslave what ever imports we get. This is what migrants should expect when coming to Greece:
    Yeah right we all saw what the refugees did in Greece back in 2015.

Note how your people try to look German because they are ashamed to be members of your sorry ass race. I bet those women got some Danish sperm in-vitro, if they had children.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,901
    Given: 4,814

0 Not allowed!

There is nothing better than seeing wannabes wanting to reach our benchmark of 4,000 years of rule.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Kouros

0 Not allowed!

There is literally nothing in Hitler's quote that says Greeks are superior or even equals. As a matter of fact he and the soldiers on the ground saw you as trash.
    The quote speaks for itself. Maybe your opinion differs from Hitler's but that's not the subject matter here.

"Your" women are reduced to prostitutes, your hospitals are failing to save lives, your health is deteriorating...
    Yes 99% of Greek women are prostitutes, just like those ancient ones you love so much. These are problems that need to be fixed if they are true, there not really that relevant to the discussion though and you're starting to sound like a broken record by repeating them. The thread (which you made might I remind you) is making a genetic argument for nordic superiority, but so far all you have argued are cultural reasons - better economy, higher standard of living, fetish for being both sexually and socially dominated by the (J)EU.

But oh no just pretend everything is fine and Greece is invincible
    Again, not really. I actually despise my own country for a lot of reasons, wish I could mold it in my image, if you don't think the same for yours then don't dare call yourself ethnic Zimbabwean or whatever kind of African you are.

And you are the one acting as if the nordic race is some perfect and strong race when it's really not at the moment - I would argue that it never was but again, that's not the subject matter here - you called meds 'cucks' and I think I've proven the opposite quite well already. I could post more of these differences and respective examples but I think I've communicated the disparity between meds and nords sufficiently so far.

Yes, really. As in Greece has been a slave country as far back as you can trace your geneaology. You don't acknowledge it however, because like most Greeks, you are living in an alternate reaity.
    Again, Again, not really. I've already argued this many times. Like you say, 'you can deny it until you turn blue in your face', facts and reality still prove you otherwise.

but we nordids make money, germans are rich and shiet unlike broke meds lmfaooo
    You're a slave to money and then you die

Yet again, you cope. We are not procreating with them. You haven't got a single statistic that demonstrates any significant mixing of any kind. On the other hand, you Greeks have been race mixed for centuries, and today you aren't procreating at all. Greece has one of the lowest fertility rates in Europe at 1.1 to 1.3, and a good percentage of that is driven by immigrants. Ethnik Greek women's fertiity is likely in the .7-1 range
    You are procreating with them. I won't argue against this because denying it just makes it worse for you, but it really is a sad sight to see anywhere in Europe. I've already explained to you the attitude most Greeks have towards refugees, those who are racemixing however little they may be, are just selectively weeding themselves out of a gene pool in which they clearly don't belong. Ideally it shouldn't be happening at all.

I mean at least they learned. How many times do you have to get your hand bitten by those you feed before you learn?

Note how your people try to look German because they are ashamed to be members of your sorry ass race. I bet those women got some Danish sperm in-vitro, if they had children.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Welp, guess everybody whose blonde is German after all. I mean, it IS the the same technique nordicists use to look for """Germanic""" achievements - look for yellow hair everywhere BUT Germany.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,689
    Given: 23,946

2 Not allowed!

^ Hey look, it's an Argentine cuck. Remember what happened the last time Argentina tried to be a masculine, manly country?
    This?

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

2 Not allowed!

"Your" women are reduced to prostitutes, your hospitals are failing to save lives, your health is deteriorating... But oh no just pretend everything is fine and Greece is invincible

According to the 2006 figures from Germany's Federal Statistics Office, Turkish men accounted for 14% of foreigners married to German women, followed by Italians and US Americans.[368] Conversely, German men marrying non-German women primarily choose Polish, Russian, Turkish, or Thai women following in roughly equal numbers.[368]]

More East Asian DNA to add to the Mesolithic amount Germanics already have, little Nord cucks.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

^ Hey look, it's an Argentine cuck. Remember what happened the last time Argentina tried to be a masculine, manly country?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falklands_War

Argentine prisoners of war

Nothing you say or do can undo 650-680 years of defeats.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_Wars

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

1 Not allowed!

Do you believe Danish sperm will raise the rational thinking ability, intelligence, and overall productivity of Southern Europeans? I don't know what to make of it.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

0 Not allowed!

Our health , considering our economic crisis, the economic shortcomings in hospitals and such is still really good.
    We are still on the high limit of life expectancy in Europe despite the bad hospitals, the high smoking rates, the obesities, etc.
    Of course not everything in Greece is fine, but not everything in Greece is bad either.
    On the other hand, you Greeks have been race mixed for centuries, and today you aren't procreating at all. Greece has one of the lowest fertility rates in Europe at 1.1 to 1.3, and a good percentage of that is driven by immigrants. Ethnik Greek women's fertiity is likely in the .7-1 range
    The fertility in Greece is low , but its not that high of the immigrants either.
    F.e in 2014 there were 79.975 birth of Greeks and 12.173 of non-Greeks. Considering the amount of immigrants we have, it doesn't seem like a difference.
    Also, Greece has a very low rates of mixed marriages.
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post
    It is Denmark that has made itself a world center for Sperm donation. Daily Mail had a story about it, about how most English women prefer Danish sperm when their husbands have fertility problems or because there aren't enough available English donors.
    Who cares about the nationality?

Any sperm is good sperm as long as it is I1 sperm.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information