Sino-Tibetan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 883
    Given: 1,765

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    It's simply humorous to hear from non-Whites on this forum about how White men are weak unlike their own tribe but when Whites behave like tribal savages there is a "omg!!!! White people are horrible!!!! They're so racist!" It's like what? I don't hear of cultural foreigners being treated with respect in ME. Filipino workers in ME are treated like slaves. But lets focus on some White guys in a bar verbally harassing an Iranian-Australian senator because that's more disgusting than Filipinos (oh, and Ethiopians in Saudia Arabia) being treated like slaves.
    Two cases out of possibly hundreds every year.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...ml#commentsDiv
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-servants.html

And the difference is even more stark when you consider that in the case of the Australian Senator being harassed, the 'so-called' Australian media and public were all up in arms over it (how it was reported in the first place). The Australian man who stood up for the Iranian Senator is completely forgotten and all Aussies are "inherently racist, evil filth".

Now in the case of the two Filipino maids being abused, this news would never have been made known if it had not been leaked or if the Philippines Embassy weren't checking on their OFWs. Really gets you thinking who is racist and who isn't.

It is well documented that domestic foreign workers in ME are treated badly. They can't resort to the law unlike in Australia. The rest of your rambling has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Yes, Australia is a civilized nation. There are laws to protect people from abuse.
    And in much of the MENA/Muslim world, pogroms are endorsed by the Government and carried out regularly. No one cares, no one bats an eye because words from 'bad whitey' are so much more harmful than ethnic cleansing.

These are the same people who take pride in their ancestors conquering others but when faced with defeat suddenly they talk about morality. The only people in history who had people question what they were doing was moral or not is Europeans. There is no literature I've seen from any other culture that questions whether they should be slaughtering and enslaving people. The Japanese had no moral qualms about slaughtering the Chinese. The Aztecs had no moral qualms about conquering their neighbors and forcing them to hand over their members and sacrificing them. No Arab questioned conquering others. No Arab wondered if he and a Christian, Jew, or pagan had the same value. There was no soul searching.

So it's a bit insulting to see people get all teary eyed over verbal harassment. Save your tears for when someone actually gets hurt or killed. What a bunch of pussies.
    It's just plain hypocrisy, nothing else. While they're all acting oh-so-hurt by the words of some Australians, let's not forget that some of the most racist things on this very forum have come out from the mouths of the white hating ethnic groups. A true non-racist would click on the Turkish forum and literally hurl. There was a thread about the most racist ethnic group and IMO, Indians and MENAs would objectively occupy the top spot bar none.

Definitely agree about how each and everyone of these groups boast of their conquering 'warrior' ancestors. I've seen Indians brag about the superiority of the Gupta Empire when compared to other empires yet bitch incessantly about the British Empire. I've seen Turkish brag about conquering Europe and how the Chinese built the wall because of their ancestors and then strongly criticize Western Imperialism plus what's going on in Xinjiang. Even though minorities are treated far worse in Turkey and looking at the vomit inducing posts directed at Kurds, Armenians, Greeks, etc., they're apparently proud of it too.

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    Apparently the guys who harrased that guy and made that video were from some specific white nationalist group, it is an over generalisation to say that this is how majority of white Australians act or from that to say that white Australia is inherently racist.
    I think in the West in general there is more concern with Islam than with actual racism per se, but that guy being harassed is hardly a very observant Muslim anyway.
    There is racism in Australia in the same respect that there is racism in every country, this does not mean that all Australians are racist.
    Australia is much more tolerant than the majority of Muslim countries , Muslim women come to Australia and dress up like Ninjas but Australian non Muslim woman cannot be in a Muslim country and dress how they would in their own society, so who is less tolerant and more racist.
    You are such a typical Australian and saying Australia is racist is an over generalization

I'm in Australia now and this became news with just about everyone condemning it. So saying that Australians don't have self-criticism simply isn't true. I'm a foreigner here and I haven't noticed an overwhelming sense of the very racist country that people are claiming. Sure, they might be rough around the edges with more expletives/sentence than any other nationality, but they're some of the friendliest people around. They're very happy to share a beer with you, especially on Australia Day. You have great values, you believe in equality more than anyone. If the whole world gave "a fair go" to everyone, it would be a better place.

Needless to say, I'm enjoying my time here very much, it'll be very hard to say goodbye. What I don't like about Australians? You put our patriotic zeal to shame and your sports fans shout "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi" much louder than ours can chant "USA!USA!USA!" even when outnumbered

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    Yeah, but exoticness. You tell me. Which one looks more like your average white person?

or

Bottom picture. Two guys in the middle look stereotypically European to me.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Fuck Iranians. Deport them all, along with all the wetbacks that are invading California.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-22-2018 @ 04:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Die Überlebenden שארית הפליטה &#1
    Ethnicity
    aschenazi/ sefhardi
    Ancestry
    my origins 2.0 - 22% european the rest jewish and middle eastern :)
    Country
    Syria
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Y-DNA
    e-s11956
    mtDNA
    h3 against all ods
    Taxonomy
    fucking bulshit for primitive people
    Politics
    Fuck antisemites i am your nightmer
    Hero
    natufian e-z830 the ancient ancestor :)
    Religion
    seed of ham follow genetics not racial classification
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 689
    Given: 1,396

0 Not allowed!

fractal why did you put swastika
    in your avatar ?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kingjohn View Post
    fractal why did you put swastika
    in your avatar ?
    It's an Indian/Hindu symbol for good luck, and has nothing to do with Nazism.

I know some Jews have a hard time understanding that, they want to ban Hindus from using it when it's been part of our culture for thousands of years.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread Information