R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,944
    Given: 7,469

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    Malaysians and Indonesians are not culturally East Asian at all. Vietnamese are the only SE Asians that are truly Confucian culturally. The reason why they hate China is because historically they were dominated by China, so they have a deep paranoia of China trying to colonize them again, which, I guess is logical. Vietnam was a Chinese province in the past and was in the process of becoming a "Han Chinese" territory but they rebelled and succeeded, unlike many of the other regions that are now considered "Chinese".
    Some of them were China worshipers too:

"Trung Quốc" 中國 was used as a name for Vietnam by Gia Long in 1805.[59]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gia_Long

Minh Mang sinicized ethnic minorities such as Cambodians, claimed the legacy of Confucianism and China's Han dynasty for Vietnam, and used the term Han people 漢人 (Hán nhân) to refer to the Vietnamese.[12] Minh Mang declared that "We must hope that their barbarian habits will be subconsciously dissipated, and that they will daily become more infected by Han [Sino-Vietnamese] customs."[13] This policies were directed at the Khmer and hill tribes.[14] The Nguyen lord Nguyen Phuc Chu had referred to Vietnamese as "Han people" in 1712 when differentiating between Vietnamese and Chams.[15] It was said "Hán di hữu hạn" 漢夷有限 ("the Vietnamese and the barbarians must have clear borders" by the Gia Long Emperor (Nguyễn Phúc Ánh) when differentiating between Khmer and Vietnamese.[16] Minh Mang implemented an acculturation integration policy directed at minority non-Vietnamese peoples.[17] Thanh nhân 清人 or Đường nhân 唐人 were used to refer to ethnic Chinese by the Vietnamese while Vietnamese called themselves as Hán dân 漢民 and Hán nhân 漢人 in Vietnam during the 1800s under Nguyễn rule.[18]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minh_Mạng

I think the reason they dislike China today is cause they view China as a bully (e.g. territory dispute, meddling in Viet affairs, etc), not anything to do with historical domination.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2020 @ 01:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Scandinavian, West African, North and East African, Southern European, Native Brazilian, East Asian.
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Brazilian
    Ancestry
    61% European, 27% Nigerian/Kenyan, 8% North African, 4% Native Brazilian.
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,178
    Given: 3,082

1 Not allowed!

I would say that Latinos FME are generally accepting, but they are definitely white worshipping societies. Usually Asian or Black features are denigrated in those societies and anybody who doesn't fit the Caucasian ideal are looked down upon. But in the end, despite this, they will more willingly accept other races, probably because they are mixed race societies to begin with.
    If you are a tourist, yes. Latin America is very welcoming. But for poor Blacks and Amerindians who live there or immigrate there (in he case of Blacks), Latin America is definitely a hostile territory. LA is a highly classist society as well, so even if you are non-White but you have cash, you will be treated better. But as soon as the money runs out... Being non-White will be a problem. If I didn't have money, I wouldn't even step my feet in Latin America. It's not worth it, lol.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,944
    Given: 7,469

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Domare View Post
    If you are a tourist, yes. Latin America is very welcoming. But for poor Blacks and Amerindians who live there or immigrate there (in he case of Blacks), Latin America is definitely a hostile territory. LA is a highly classist society as well, so even if you are non-White but you have cash, you will be treated better. But as soon as the money runs out... Being non-White will be a problem. If I didn't have money, I wouldn't even step my feet in Latin America. It's not worth it, lol.
    I thought Brazil was one of the most racially tolerant countries? That's what I've heard at least.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,802
    Given: 25,904

2 Not allowed!

To be fair though, most societies will treat you a lot better if you are rich. LOL

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Scandinavian, West African, North and East African, Southern European, Native Brazilian, East Asian.
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1R0N M4N XL View Post
    ok.. honest answer... the Christian Haitian will probably be accepted.. but the VOODOO snake worshipping Haitian tribes will probably freak us out of fear.. ( they will get some sort of racism or anti-voodoo attacks)

I got nothing against black, in fact most of us Filipinos admire them..
    But do they admire Blacks or African Americans (thanks to American cultural dominance)?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    I thought Brazil was one of the most racially tolerant countries? That's what I've heard at least.
    That has to be the biggest lie in the History of mankind. The reality is Brazil is still a completely White-owned/controlled society where most non-Whites deeply hate themselves and you will only be welcome there if you are: A (White, especially Nordic looking) or B (Non-white, but with lots of cash or fame).

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

That has to be the biggest lie in the History of mankind. The reality is Brazil is still a completely White-owned/controlled society where most non-Whites deeply hate themselves and you will only be welcome there if you are: A (White, especially Nordic looking) or B (Non-white, but with lots of cash or fame).
    I wonder where I'll sit in society if I was in Brazil? I mean, I don't look Nordic or anything, but I am racially Caucasoid with light pigmentation. I'm not European either. It's really weird if you think about it.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

To be fair though, most societies will treat you a lot better if you are rich. LOL
    Sure, but I don't mean millionaire-rich. Just have more money than the average White person there and you will do fine if you ignore all the racism directed at others like you who are not so prosperous.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,802
    Given: 25,904

1 Not allowed!

Look at Heathers FFS. LOL

If I was Afram, I definitely wouldn't trade places with an Afro Brazilian for sure.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-03-2019 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    not of European descent
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,130
    Given: 429

0 Not allowed!

Brazilians are self-haters who worship Nordics?! That's not the reality I saw in movies like Cidade de Deus and Tropa de Elite...

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information