R0A2
    Taxonomy
    Irano-CM + Turanid or Mestizo + CM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,332
    Given: 6,235

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by McCree900 View Post
    He used to look down on North Africans too, and yet, he's maternally Maghrebi himself. It's ironic, indeed.
    this guy is another owd cuck?

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by McCree900 View Post
    I mean, we vary genetically of course, but on average, Palestinians and other Muslim Levantines are more closer to Arabians and the Afro-Asiatic groups of Africa like Berbers and so on than to west Asiatic peoples like Persians, Turks and etc due to admixture, that's all.
    There are no Persian reference data afaik. There are Iranian samples who happen to be closer to Turks than north Kurds are. North Kurds should actually be closer to Turks considering they are abit Turcoman-admixed. The only explanation is that Iranian sample isn't Persian or at least not fully but heavily Turkic-admixed person possibly even Azerbaijani.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 11:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Böri View Post
    There are no Persian reference data afaik. There are Iranian samples who happen to be closer to Turks than north Kurds are. North Kurds should actually be closer to Turks considering they are abit Turcoman-admixed. The only explanation is that Iranian sample isn't Persian or at least not fully but heavily Turkic-admixed person possibly even Azerbaijani.
    I think it depends on the calculator also

for example the kurdish samples on gedrosia calculators are very dubious . I dont get them even in top 10 on some calculators there wtf

I guess the iranian samples also vary . I do think a lot of the samples are persian though . however likely not from the south or east that one is for sure because east iranians have a different shift if I remember right (I have seen such a result)
    Last edited by Hadouken; 11-14-2017 at 08:53 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 12:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,581
    Given: 20,431

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Myanthropologies View Post
    You do realize that in populations like animals, most so-called "selection pressures" actually take like millions of years to actually do something. I mean for christ sake, you make it sound like different "races" are different species. Neanderthals and humans only split apart 400,000 years ago even after sharing a recent ancestor with humans as much as 1 million years ago. What makes you think that 10,000 yrs or even 50,000 years contributed to anything significant? If intelligence was really varied among different populations of humans, then we'd see it among different populations of other species as well, but we don't. Come on dude, I thought you're a medical student. This is General Biology II info.
    I'm sorry, but this is some of dumbest stuff I've read in a while. Bro, selection pressures and mutational adaptations have nothing to do with a fixed/predetermined amount of time. Various branches of fauna exhibit radically different gestation and adaptation rates, so it's fallacious to try and equate their cycles to ours and vice versa. Take for example some species of bacteria in a petri dish: Their selection pressures (exposure to substance with antibacterial properties) and subsequent adaptation can take as little as a couple of days, no need for millions of years.

It has been shown over and over again (especially when comparing IQ scores of African immigrants vs African Americans or comparing a black and white person of the same economic class), that iq differences largely stem from oppression and social issues. There are also tests meant to measure intelligence where chimpanzees have performed better on average than humans did. Does this mean that chimpanzees are more intelligent than humans? According to your logic, it does.
    Nope. Comparing the brightest, highly stratified group of immigrants with the average of their host society = Bad reasoning. Just because a 100 IQ Nigerian immigrates to the U.S. doesn't negate the fact that the AVERAGE Nigerian still scores around 70 in terms of IQ.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 12:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,581
    Given: 20,431

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eggyolk View Post
    this guy is another owd cuck?
    lol @ using an anti-intellectual term like OWD. No, I'm a Samaritan who's been accused of being non-indigenous/Arab by a number of posters here.

Not even a member
    Last Online
    05-06-2024 @ 11:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,593
    Given: 8,909

2 Not allowed!

You do realize that in populations like animals, most so-called "selection pressures" actually take like millions of years to actually do something. I mean for christ sake, you make it sound like different "races" are different species. Neanderthals and humans only split apart 400,000 years ago even after sharing a recent ancestor with humans as much as 1 million years ago. What makes you think that 10,000 yrs or even 50,000 years contributed to anything significant? If intelligence was really varied among different populations of humans, then we'd see it among different populations of other species as well, but we don't. Come on dude, I thought you're a medical student. This is General Biology II info.

It has been shown over and over again (especially when comparing IQ scores of African immigrants vs African Americans or comparing a black and white person of the same economic class), that iq differences largely stem from oppression and social issues. There are also tests meant to measure intelligence where chimpanzees have performed better on average than humans did. Does this mean that chimpanzees are more intelligent than humans? According to your logic, it does.
    You're an SJW, listen to Jordan Petersen and Charles Murray. I'm not saying IQ is everything, but to me it's obvious that people are not equal. Both inside a race and outside.
    Spoiler!

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 01:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic, Caucasian, and Slavic
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    West Asian, South-Central Asian, and Northeastern European
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Clark Kent with browner hair and a more Iranian nose
    Politics
    Progressive, but not the stupid kind
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,063
    Given: 6,146

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by randomguy1235 View Post
    I'm sorry, but this is some of dumbest stuff I've read in a while. Bro, selection pressures and mutational adaptations have nothing to do with a fixed/predetermined amount of time. Various branches of fauna exhibit radically different gestation and adaptation rates, so it's fallacious to try and equate their cycles to ours and vice versa. Take for example some species of bacteria in a petri dish: Their selection pressures (exposure to substance with antibacterial properties) and subsequent adaptation can take as little as a couple of days, no need for millions of years.

Nope. Comparing the brightest, highly stratified group of immigrants with the average of their host society = Bad reasoning. Just because a 100 IQ Nigerian immigrates to the U.S. doesn't negate the fact that the AVERAGE Nigerian still scores around 70 in terms of IQ.
    We aren't bacteria though, we're mammals. The life history traits of mammals tend to be something between K and R selection, whereas bacteria are one of the few species that are strictly R shifted. They put all their energy into making abundant offspring and reproduce at younger ages, where as humans are larger, and put more of their energy into their own development instead of producing more offspring. Clearly humans and bacteria aren't under the same selection pressures, otherwise humans would be mutating as much as bacteria do. This is why divergence in mammals, especially divergence due to secular dispersal ONLY causes major genetic differences over millions of years.

And comparing the "brightest" Nigerian immigrants is fair because they have access to the same things upper class whites in America do, whereas in Nigeria they obviously don't. You can't compare upper class westerners to people in environments of developing countries. I don't understand why you believe that it is more fair to compare people in developing country conditions/poverty to upper class westerners than it is to compare them to black people in the same environmental conditions as the westerners. Your logic makes no sense at all. Just because they're "average," doesn't rule out the fact that their environmental factors are largely different.

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 01:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic, Caucasian, and Slavic
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    West Asian, South-Central Asian, and Northeastern European
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Clark Kent with browner hair and a more Iranian nose
    Politics
    Progressive, but not the stupid kind
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,063
    Given: 6,146

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    You're an SJW, listen to Jordan Petersen and Charles Murray. I'm not saying IQ is everything, but to me it's obvious that people are not equal. Both inside a race and outside.
    Spoiler!
    I may be a liberal, but im educated in the field of biology and I'm a 4th year student at one of America's best public universities. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. My politics are shaped around my knowledge of science and society, NOT the other way around like you're implying.
    Learn some about Afghans here
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...of-Afghanistan

Indian Genomics can be modeled by four-way populations, not two way populations. Read more in this thread:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...tion-structure

Communism Is So Bourgeois
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-20-2019 @ 07:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Scythian-Jewish, Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    Q1b Scythian/Khazar (Indigenous Central-Asian)
    mtDNA
    U5b2a3 Mesolithic European (Indigenous European)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Charles Martel, Winston Churchill, Fjordman, Allen West & Robert Spencer
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,012
    Given: 11,416

1 Not allowed!

More or less, yes! I did not do a Jtest
    I thought you were a Samaritan remember?

You should do a JTest.

I hope you embrace your Israelite heritage. You're a descendant of Ephraim and Manasseh.
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,657
    Given: 10,397

1 Not allowed!

lol @ using an anti-intellectual term like OWD. No, I'm a Samaritan who's been accused of being non-indigenous/Arab by a number of posters here.
    Welcome back.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information