Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANE admixture are Mongoloid and Caucasoid, FINAL CONCLUSION on Ancient North Eurasian admixture

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

0 Not allowed!

Default ANE admixture are Mongoloid and Caucasoid, FINAL CONCLUSION on Ancient North Eurasian admixture

My final conclusion is ANE is Mongoloid in East Asian/Siberia/Southeast Asia and Caucasoid in Europe/Middle east/South Asia. I HOPE WE CAN ALL AGREE.

This ANE dna was really the worst piece of crap confusion I've ever witnessed in my life and that that includes the genetic study of Malt'a boy. I wouldn't be surprised that this was all part of the Zionist plan to drive people insane.

Why ANE is also Mongoloid ( for three good reasons )

No.1)

ANE ADMIXTURE

" A people similar to MA-1 were important genetic contributors to Native Americans, Europeans, Central and South Asians, and minor contribution to East Eurasians. [10] Lazaridis et al. (2016) notes "a cline of ANE ancestry across the east-west extent of Eurasia."[11] According to a 2016 study, it was found that the global maximum of ANE ancestry occurs in modern-day Kets, Mansi, Native Americans, Nganasans and Yukaghirs.[3] " <--------- All these populations are pure Mongoloid and predominant Mongoloid

ANE admixture in Ngannasans was 28%

As we can all see Ngannasans all samples show 100% East Asian admixture with exception of 2 European admixture and that's only 0.1% and 0.5% which means there is no freaking way it was due ANE since this admixture reaches one of the highest percentages in Ngannasans. The Yukaghirs also showed 100% PURE DNA, unlike the Kets and Mansi who also show predominant Mongoloid DNA but are mixed.

No.2

Oroqen people have 9.24% ANE but DNA always shows 100% East Asian/Siberian admixture the same goes for Daur with over 7% ANE

Oroqen have one of the highest Siberian component in East Asia a DNA that reaches 40-60% in Mongolian 30-55% in Koreans. In this study West Mongolians who have different degree of Turkic ancestry shows west Eurasian admixture, it makes sense when there are several Turkic ethnic group residing there and many are Mongolianized Turks but they make up only 1/10 of the population

No.3

I made some previous explanations. I can quickly see why ANE isn't Caucasoid only when I analyzed it. Like I said previously

* Northern African Caucasoid from Southern Algeria, Libya have 0% ANE
    * Saudi Arabians Caucasoids from the central have it lower than Chinese, Burmese, Nivkhs
    * East Africans Entreans, Sudanese Arabs have 30-70% Caucasoid admixture but 0% ANE
    * Central North Africans have 20-45% West Eurasian admixture but 0% ANE
    * It's highest in Selkups, Kets are a clearly mixed race but they also have admixture the Russian and Slavic immigrants
    * Filipinos have 0% ANE admixture while other Southeast Asian have it much higher ?????? [/B]
    * The only Southeast Asians who claim European ancestry are Filipino
    * I mean we all freaking know any European admixture in Filipinos come from the Spaniards and South American, the Spaniards have it significantly so how come the Filipino have none of this DNA

It makes no freaking sense that Filipino have 0% ANE dna despite their genetic makeup of 5% Southern European admixture, 2% Native American, 3% Southern Asia

5% Southern Europeans
    3% Southern Asians
    2% Native American

= 0% ANE admixture ?

Chinese ? everytime I see of them always shown 0% West Eurasian admixture except when they have ANE

Chinese and Vietnamese shows 2.3 to 4.5% when they both have 100% East Asian/Southeast Asian pure Mongoloid DNA while some Han Chinese even show 6-10%

43% Southeast Asian
    57% Northeast Asian

Last edited by ButlerKing; 11-17-2017 at 08:02 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

ALSO MAL'TA BOY. I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA !!!

Even now I still don't understand what the heck is Ma'lta boy and it drove me insane for quite a time !!! WHY IS THIS CREATURE SO CONFUSING

Sources keep contradicting one after another

People claim he is genetically Caucasoid/South Asian genetically yet he is East Asian Mongoloid phenotypically. JUST WHAT ON EARTH DOES THIS EVEN MEAN ?

Woud'nt this Malt'a wouldn't be like a modern day Gypsy with significant Mongoloid admixture ? All he is a Mongoloid boy with hybrid DNA. I JUST DON'T FREAKING UNDERSTAND, is it even human or some genetic freak

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal%27...ret%27_culture

Physical anthropology[edit]

The skeletal remains of MA-1 have been described as phenotypically East Asian ("Mongoloid"). Alexeev (1998, p. 323) in his later publication stated that this area was "inhabited by a population of Mongoloid appearance". [6] Genomic study Raghavan et al. (2014) and Fu et al. (2016) found Mal'ta Buret had brown eyes, dark hair and dark skin.[1][7]

A people similar to MA-1 were important genetic contributors to Native Americans, Europeans, Central and South Asians, and minor contribution to East Eurasians. [10] Lazaridis et al. (2016) notes "a cline of ANE ancestry across the east-west extent of Eurasia."[11] According to a 2016 study, it was found that the global maximum of ANE ancestry occurs in modern-day Kets, Mansi, Native Americans, Nganasans and Yukaghirs.[3] Additionally it has been reported in ancient Bronze-age-steppe Yamnaya and Afanasevo cultures.[2] Between 14 and 38 percent of Native American ancestry may originate from gene flow from the Mal'ta Buret people, while the other geneflow in Native Americans appears to have an Eastern Eurasian origin. [1] Sequencing of another south-central Siberian (Afontova Gora-2) dating to approximately 17,000 years ago, revealed similar autosomal genetic signatures as Mal'ta boy-1, suggesting that the region was continuously occupied by humans throughout the Last Glacial Maximum. [1]

If Gypsies are not considered white due to their 0-20% South Asia admixture the Malta boy is definitely a Gypsy racial type having 20-26% South Asian DNA or even Gypsy-Mongoloid boy with predominant Mongoloid phenotype.

Last edited by ButlerKing; 11-17-2017 at 07:43 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,960
    Given: 9,127

3 Not allowed!

ANE is neither caucasoid nor mongoloid I see it as a thing of its own it's ancestral group to many different races throughout the world

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Antimage View Post
    ANE is neither caucasoid nor mongoloid I see it as a thing of its own it's ancestral group to many different races throughout the world
    probably this

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That's really the only good explanation there is.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,960
    Given: 9,127

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hadouken View Post
    probably this
    Same argue it is negrito-id admixture: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...roid-admixture

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher;.4
    I say it's 1/3 ASE, 1/3 paleo Siberian, 1/3 proto WHG. So definetly some ancient nig nog in there. Enough to have a deleterious effect on Neanderthal admix, though WHG has too, for different reasons.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

0 Not allowed!

Same argue it is negrito-id admixture: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...roid-admixture
    hahahahahhahaa

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

They should have really just left out the stupid ANE crap because this ancestry still doesn't make any sense. They can at least explain the different types of ANE in different population.

Tel Aviv R1a underground lab facility Proto-Shaman's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-17-2022 @ 01:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altai
    Ethnicity
    ethnic
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    x
    mtDNA
    y
    Politics
    Shlomo Kurganstein
    Hero
    مُحَمَّد‎
    Religion
    Shlomo ᛋᛋ-project
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,410
    Given: 6,858

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerKing View Post
    This map is wrong. How can Tajikistan be the center of South Asian ANE (25-29%), when Pashtuns (28-35%) and Burusho (33-37%) have higher frequencies?

ANE_K4
    ANE_K7

Last Online
    Today @ 09:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,331
    Given: 2,699

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerKing View Post
    They should have really just left out the stupid ANE crap because this ancestry still doesn't make any sense. They can at least explain the different types of ANE in different population.
    It makes perfect sense, before the discovery of Mal'ta boy ANE was just a unknown and missing piece in the genomic structure of Eurasians but now we know its origin. It's also very important in the study of Indo-Europeans and Bronze Age impact in modern Europeans as well as in the study of the origin of Native Americans and others Siberians ethnicities.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information