Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: SEVEN TRIBES OF EUROPE...

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

14 Not allowed!

rolleyes SEVEN TRIBES OF EUROPE...

1. INDOEUROPEANS

Bez*tytułu3.png
    Forefather: Japheth.
    Haplogroup: R*
    AuDNA: EHG
    Original location: Eastern European Plain.
    Anthropological type: lightly pigmented caucasoid, typical White.
    Language: indo-european.
    Subgroups: Germans, Slavs, Balts, Celts, Italiks, Greeks, Albanians and others.
    Modern status: dominant.
    Characteristic feature: patri-everything.
    Religion: Christianity.
    Short history: After the Flood (ca. 2300 BC by MT) and a probable participation in the building of Babel, Indoeuropeans had to migrate north (as some medieval sources suggest anyway), through Caucasus and settled somewhere between the Caucasus and Ural in Volga basin (other possibility would be eastern side of Ural). From there, they later started migrate in all directions, at the beginning as small individual hunter rides, what is proving by people from Villabruna, Aven des Iboussičres, Irkutsk and later Baalberge, Iron Gates and maybe Ganj Dareh - where they did mingled with local tribes which they met on their route. By the end of Mesolithic, they populated whole Eastern Europe from Karelia to Ciscaucasia, and from Bug river to the Ural mountains. From there they started a massive expansion: firstly toward West, into deep Europe and later on the East and South. One of the oldest known migrations in the Middle East could be Gutians, Subartians, Kassites, partialy Hyxoses and New Kingdom dynasties, Nesites (Hittites), Mittanians and surely Medes. Probably until the end of second millennium BC, the whole Europe was basically indoeuropenized, exept some enclaves who were not indoeurpeanized until the Christ's Era. Around X-Vth centuries BC Indoeuropeans finished the conquest of Iran and India. It is possible, that some of early migrations entered China around 1600BC and in some way (military or cultural) totaly changed society by creating a new one, which remained almost untouched at the core until XXth century. After emerging of Christianity, Indoeuropean folks were main absorbers of that faith. The very first non-Jewish Christian was an Indoeuropean and first states who absorbed Christianity as legal or state religion were also IE countries - Armenia and Rome. After the end of the Antiquity, Christianity survived in IE countries, creating uniqe epoche in the history of the World. After 1492 CE, Christian Indoeuropeans conquered rest of the World (these parts which they couldn't reach in the antiquity), discovering new land and spreading christian faith across the whole World and creating the first global civilization ever, going even into the space and exploring other planets.

2. EUROINDIANS

q-woman.png
    Forefather: unknown.
    Haplogroup: Q*
    AuDNA: AmerInd
    Original location: Siberia, in Europe northern outskirts.
    Anthropological type: Amerindian, later crossed with mongoloidic.
    Language: Yeniseyan.
    Subgroups: Ket, Yugh, Kott, Assan and others...
    Modern status: rare in Europe, exists everywhere, especially in Scandinavia
    and some other pockets. All indoeuropeanized lingustically and racially.
    Religion: Christianity
    Characteristic feature: They came to europe very early, almost on the north-eastern outskirts of IE migration.
    Short history: Hard to say anything for sure, but it seems that they did travel through northern Europe as far as Sweden, where today can be found some local points of their settlements in West Gothland and Western Bothnia from where they later migrated to England, Burgundy, Russia and maybe Sicily. Other minor sources of them could be early medieval invasions of steppic mongoloidic tribes. The oldest traces of their existance in Europe is: one guy killed and thrown into the pit, probably by his IE neghbours in Chwałyńsk, amerindian admix among people from Chwałyńsk and the same admix as well in Karelian Boy. That can witness about their crossing northern lands allready shortly in the ice age post-deluvial times.

3. UGROFINIANS

n-woman.png
    Forefather: probably Ham (if not Shem) through one of his descendants.
    Haplogroup: N1
    AuDNA: North Asian
    Original location: Manchuria, entered into Europe through the north-east.
    Anthropological type: northern mongoloids.
    Language: Uralic, maybe Uralo-Altaic.
    Subgroups: Finns, Magyars, Samoyeds, Permians, Lapps, and others
    Modern status: in majority indoeuropeanized, were able to preserve their languages among 9% of themselevs, and the original race on the far east outskirts of their habitation.
    Religion: Christianity, plus still some pagan nonsense.
    Characteristic feature: herders of reindeers, who created very epic nostalgy atmosphere around their existence; they seem to have some traces of some matri-troubled past.
    Short history: entered Europe quite recently - in large crowd maybe even just 2000 years ago. (Some individual migrations could happend in far past as far as 4000 years ago). Weren't very noticeable, until the medieval times when magyar branch invaded Central Europe and Balkans and when northern Germanic and Slavic people started to take their territory. They always were small in numbers. Their language actually became known in a written form in the XVIth century and until the XIXth there was no literature at all (except hungarian). This is why it is hard to research them. Except the magyar kingdom in Panonia (where Ugrofinians were a tiny minority) and the Permian Principality, they didn't actually form any political entities until XXth century, when not only Hungary regain her independence, but also Finland and Estonia were able to got it, Karelia was granted half-independent status, and many small groups did gain the autonomy.

4. GRAVETTIANS

i-woman.png
    Forefather: possibly Lud son of Shem.
    Haplogroup: I*
    AuDNA: WHG
    Original location: maybe Anatolia and later through Balkans western, central and northern Europe.
    Anthropological type: Blackish cromagnionish types with dark skin and black hair.
    Language: could be vasconic.
    Subgroups: I1, I2a, I2b, etc.
    Modern status: totaly indoeuropeanized.
    Characteristic feature: at present permanent OWD; in the past possibly living in some soft quasi-matri communities (after some decadent time of course).
    Short history: These people were very common in Europe beofre Indoeuropean arrived. There overtake central, estern, southern with probably Balkans Europe, Scandinavia dn probably Baltic States. They were in majority hunters and gatherers, until Farmerians come. Then they mingled with them, and in such condition sustained until IE invasion. Probably at the beginning Farmerians did totaly dominate them, but with time, they were able to regain their position and became more numerous, than at the begining of Farmerian total hit. Actually Farmerians did absorb some I1 type and helped it to spread into Scandia in new autosomal ME-Anatolian suit. Probably major areas where I-men sustained until IE arrival were British Isles, Scandia, Poland and maybe Baltic states and parts of Spain and Italy. Generally Farmerians took the Europe, but I-men were able to remain in some quite big enclaves, what can suggest, that also their language could surrvied. After the IE invasion, they could be slaughtered and decimated by deasises, on which they were not immune. Probably by the end of second millenium all were subjugated to IE invaders, and until the Christian Era almost all were lingustically indoeuropeanized. Since the Bronze Age's conquest they didn't create any culture or state, and did not played any significant role as a group in further history of Europe. Some of their possible cultures which existed before IE arrival suggest that they practiced cannibalism (for example Ertebölle folk).

5. FARMERIANS

g-woman.png
    Haplogroup: G*
    AuDNA: EEF, CHG
    Original location: ME, in Europe: Balkans.
    Anthropological type: swarthy Middleeastern-Armenian type.
    Language: probably related to the Pontic languages.
    Subgroups: G1, G2, G2a2 etc
    Modern status: scattered across Europe, indoeuropeanized.
    Characteristic feature: probably builders of megaliths, addictionate farmers,
    possibly living in some soft matri communities (after some decadent time of course).
    Short history: they did enter Europe which was allready inhabitted by Aurignacians and Gravettians in the main part and Indoeuropeans on the East. They migrated with whole families, establishing at the begining separated from the locals communities, which mainly produced food from crops and kept animals. They very quickly colonized almost all Southern, Western and Central Europe. A bit later Scandinavia and British Isles. Their progress was so huge, that they quickly overtook and actually overbirthed locals, assimilating later most of them. Crops and other farmer ways of producing food, stabile settled life and local communites gave them possibility to sustain much bigger population than locals. It is not clear what was the begining of their end, but is probable, that local lineages, being absorbed into their communities began to overbread them and later in the Bronze Age both groups together were conquered by Indoeuropeans. It is now clear, that around 1000 BC almost all Farmerian groups were conquered and only some remains were able to kept their own language until the and of BC. If Basque language is not theirs, then they obviously influenced it in deep antiquity. Since the Bronze Age's IE conquest they didn't create any culture or state, and did not played any significant role as a group in further history of Europe.

6. HAMITES, mainly KASLUCHIANS-PELAZGIANS

e-woman.png
    Forefather: Ham. For V13: Ham => Micraim => Kasluch and maybe Kaftor.
    Haplogroup: E1, Pelasgians E1-V13
    AuDNA: North African, Natufian.
    Original location: North Africa, V13 - +/- Greece.
    Anthropological type: Mediterrenian.
    Language: Hamitic.
    Subgroups: In Europe unknown except Pelazgians/Kasluchians and Kaftorians (Creteans).
    Religion: Christianity, in some areas Islam.
    Characteristic feature: being proverbial plebs.
    Short history: Descendants of Kasluch entered Europe probably very early in post-babelian times and rest of Hamites (especially levantic ones) entered Europe maybe with the wave of Farmerians, plus sporadically in later history Hamites were landing on the southern coasts of Spain and Italy. It is thought, that they had some soft matri-problems in their society. Probably they were creators of Minoan civilisation, but after arriving of Indoeuropeans became quickly subjugated, finaly around 1500 BC, but probably some enclaves could sustain their language and identity a one thousand years more. After their fall, they did not play any significant role as a group. At the beginning probably were pushed into serf and slave category as later metoiks and perioiks. Until this day, in european civilisation every serf is consider to be a Hamite. In slavic countires, a ham, is even a synonim of crudness and plebness, and the direct meaning of the name is equal to serf.

7. AURIGNACIANS

c1-woman.png
    Forefather: Ham through one of his sons.
    Haplogroup: C1
    Original location: hard to say, scattered across the Europe.
    Anthropological type: Ancient browny Cro-Magnon with veddoid influence.
    Language: unknown
    Subgroups: western (today found among Japs) and eastern (today found among Ocienians).
    Modern status: very rare in Europe, but exists.
    Characteristic feature: probably euroaboriginals.
    Short history: Hard to say anything for sure, but these people seems to be quickly overtaken by I-men. They were hunters wandering across Europe as far as Spain, Moscow, Belgium and Balkans. They didnot left any record of their history, exept some cave paintings and stone tools.
    Last edited by Rethel; 11-20-2017 at 10:02 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-27-2018 @ 08:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    :)
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,008
    Given: 868

14 Not allowed!

Ülev

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucia View Post
    wait, Rethel made some kind of quiz, I try to find the answer....

IRC IN but what with QG?..Internet Relay Chat IN Quick G...? Game?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-27-2018 @ 08:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    :)
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,008
    Given: 868

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Matteo Ferro View Post
    IRC IN but what with QG?..Internet Relay Chat IN Quick G...? Game?
    That's too many shortcuts, I don't understand the sentence

Ülev

2 Not allowed!

btw, I can be or can have every of those haplogroup, but unfortunately nothing about J1 and J2

and T, I was T several time here

Last Online
    09-25-2023 @ 12:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,898
    Given: 2,620

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post

1. INDOEUROPEANS

Bez*tytułu3.png
    Forefather: Japheth.
    Haplogroup: R*
    AuDNA: EHG
    Original location: Eastern European Plain.
    Anthropological type: lightly pigmented caucasoid, typical White.
    Language: indo-european.
    Subgroups: Germans, Slavs, Balts, Celts, Italiks, Greeks, Albanians and others.
    Modern status: dominant.
    Characteristic feature: patri-everything.
    Religion: Christianity.
    Short history: Indoeuropeans after the Flood (MT ca. 2300 BC) and probable participation in the building of Babel, had to migrate north (as some medieval sources suggest anyway), through Caucasus and settled somewhere between Caucasus and Ural in Volga basin (other possibility would be eastern side of Ural). From there they started later migrate in all directions, at the beginning as small individual hunter rides, what is proving by people from Villabruna, Aven des Iboussičres, Irkuck and later Baalberge, Iron Gates and maybe Ganj Dareh, where they did mingled with local tribes which they met on their route. By the end of Mesolithic, they populated whole Eastern Europe from karelia to Ciscaucasia, and from Bug river to the Ural mountains. From there they started their massive expantion - firstly toward West, and later on the east and south. One of the oldest known migrations in the Middle East could be Gutium Kassites, partialy Hyxoses and New Kingdom dynasties, Neseans (Hittites) Mittanians and probably Medes. Probably until the end of second millennium BC, whole Europe was basically indoeuropenized, exept some enclaves who were not indoeurpeanized until the Christian Era. Around X-Vth centuries BC they finished conquest of Iran and India, and it is possible, that some of early migrations entered China around 1600BC in some way (military or cultural) totaly changed sociaty creating new one, which remain almost untouched in the core until XX century. After 1492 CE, Christian IEs, conquered rest of the World, which they couldn't reach in the antiquity, creating first global civilization and going into space, exploring other planets.

2. EURO[SIBER'AMER]INDIANS

q-woman.png
    Forefather: unknown.
    Haplogroup: Q*
    AuDNA: AmerInd
    Original location: Siberia, in Europe northern outskirts.
    Anthropological type: Amerindian, later crossed with mongoloidic.
    Language: Yeniseyan.
    Subgroups: Ket, Yugh, Kott, Assan and others...
    Modern status: rare in Europe, exists everywhere, especially in Scandinavia and some other pockets.
    Characteristic feature: They came to europe very early, almost on the north-eastern outskirts of IE migration.
    Short history: Hard to say anything for sure, but it seems that they did travel through northern Europe as far as Sweden, where today can be found some local points of their settlements in West Gothland and East Bothnia from where they later migrate to England, Burgundy, Ruthenia and maybe Sicily. Other sources of them could be early medieval ivasions of steppic mongoloidic tribes. The oldest traces of their existance in europe is one guy killed and thrown into the pit by probably IE negibours in Chwałyńsk and amerindian admix among these poeple as well as in Karelian Boy, what could witnmess about their crossing that land allready shortly in the ice age post deluvial times.

3. AURIGNACIANS

c1-woman.png
    Forefather: Ham through one of his sons.
    Haplogroup: C1
    Original location: hard to say, scattered across the Europe.
    Anthropological type: Ancient browny Cro-Magnon with veddoid influence.
    Language: unknown
    Subgroups: western (today found among Japs) and eastern (today found among Ocienians).
    Modern status: very rare in Europe, but exists.
    Characteristic feature:probably euroaboriginals.
    Short history: Hard to say anything for sure, but these people seems to be quickly overtaken by I-men. They were hunters wandering across Europe as far as Spain, Moscow, Belgium and Balkans. They didnot left any record of their history, exept some cave paintings and stone tools.

4. GRAVETTIANS:

i-woman.png
    Forefather: possibly Lud son of Shem.
    Haplogroup: I*
    Original location: maybe Anatolia and later through Balkans western, central and northern Europe.
    Anthropological type: Blackish cromagnionish types with dark skin and black hair.
    Language: could be vasconic.
    Subgroups: I1, I2a, I2b, etc.
    Characteristic feature: at present permanent OWD; in the past possibly
    living in some soft quasi-matri communities (after some decadent time of course)...
    Short history: These people were very common in Europe beofre Indoeuropean arrived. There overtake central, estern, southern with probably Balkans Europe, Scandinavia dn probably Baltic States. They were in majority hunters and gatherers, until Farmerians arrived. Then they mingled with them, and in such condition sustain until IE invasion. Probably at the beginning Farmerians did totaly dominate them, but with time, they were able to regain their position and became more numerous, than at the begining of Farmerian total hit. Actually farmerians could absobered some I1 type and help him to spread into Scandia in new autosomal ME-Anatolian suit. Probably major areas where I-men sustain until IE arrival were British isles, Scandia, Poland and maybe Baltic states and prats of Spain and Italy. Generally Farmerians took the Europe, but I-men were able to remain in some quite big enclaves, what con suggest, that also their language could surrvied. After the IE invasion, they could be slaughtered and and decimated by deasises, on which they were not immune. Probably by the end of second millenium all were sujugated to IE invaders, and until the Christian Era almost all were lingustically indoeuropeanized. Since the Bronze Age's conquest they didnt create any culture or state, and did not played any significant role as a group in further history of Europe. Some of their possible cultures which existed before IE arrival suggest that they practiced cannibalism (for example Ertebölle folk).

5. FARMERIANS

g-woman.png
    Haplogroup: G*
    AuDNA: EEF, CHG
    Original location: ME, in Europe: Balkans.
    Anthropological type: swarthy Middleeastern-Armenian type.
    Language: probably related to the Pontic languages.
    Subgroups: G1, G2, G2a2 etc
    Modern status: scattered across Europe, indoeuropeanized.
    Characteristic feature: probably builders of megaliths, addictionate farmers,
    possibly living in some soft matri communities (after some decadent time of course)...
    Short history: they did enter Europe which was allready inhabitted by Aurignacians and Gravettians in the main part and Indoeuropeans on the East. They migrated with whole families, establishing at the begining separate from the locals communities, which mainly produced food from crops. They very quickly colonized almost all Southern, Western, Central Europe, and a bit later Scandinavia and British Isles. They progress was so huge, that quickly overtake and actually overbirthed locals, assimilating later most of them. Crops and other farmer ways of producing food, stabile settled life and local communites gave them possibility to sustain much bigger population than locals. It is not clear what was the begining of their end, but is probable, that local lineages, being absorbed into their communities began to overbread them and later in the Brnze Age they were together conquered by Indoeuropeans. It is now clear, that around 1000 BC almost all were conquered and only remains were able to kept their won language until the and of BC. If Basque language is not theirs, then they obviously influenced it in deep antiquity. Since the Bronze Age's conquest they didnt create any culture or state, and did not played any significant role as a group in further history of Europe.

6. HAMITES, mainly KASLUCHIANS-PELAZGIANS

e-woman.png
    Forefather: Ham. For V13: Ham => Micraim => Kasluch and maybe Kaftor.
    Haplogroup: E1, Pelasgians E1-V13
    AuDNA: North African, Natufian.
    Original location: North Africa, V13 - +/- Greece.
    Anthropological type: Mediterrenian.
    Language: Hamitic.
    Subgroups: In Europe unknown except Pelazgians/Kasluchians and Kaftorians (Createans).
    Religion: Christianity, in some areas Islam.
    Characteristic feature: being proverbial plebs.
    Short history: Descendants of Kasluch entered Europe probably very early in post-babelian times and rest of Hamites (especially levantic ones) entered Europe maybe with the wave of Farmerians, plus sporadically in later history Hamites were landing on the southern coasts of Spain and Italy. Probably they were creators of Minoan civilisation, but after arriving of Indoeuropeans became quickly subjugated, finaly around 1500 BC, but probably some enclaves could sustain their language and identity a one thousand years more. After their fall, they did not play any significant role as a group. At the beginning probably were pushed into serf and slave category as later metoiks and perioiks. Until this day, in european civilisation every serf is consider to be a Hamite. In slavic countires, a ham, is even a synonim of crudness and plebness, and the direct meaning of the name is equal to serf.

7. UGROFINIANS

n-woman.png
    Haplogroup: N1
    AuDNA: North Asian
    Original location: Manchuria, entered into Europe through the north-east.
    Anthropological type: northern mongoloids.
    Language: Uralic, maybe Uralo-Altaic.
    Subgroups: Finns, Magyars, Samoyeds, Permians, Lapps, and others
    Modern status: in majority indoeuropeanized, were able to preserve their languages
    among 9% of themselevs, and the original race on the far east outskirts of their habitation.
    Religion: Christianity, plus still some pagan nonsense.
    Characteristic feature: herders of reindeer creating very epic folk nostalgy view of their existence.
    Short history: entered Europe quite recently, in large crowd maybe even just 2000 years ago. Weren't very noticeable, until in the medieval times one of the branches invade Central Europe and Balkans, and northern Germanic and Slavic people started to take their territory. They always were very few in number. Language actually became known in written form in XVI century, and until XIX there was no literature at all (except hungarian). This is why it is hard to research them. Except the kingdom in Panonia (where Ugrofinians were a tiny minority) and the Permian Principality, they didn;t actually form any state entities, until XXth century, when not only Hungary regain her independence, but also Finland and Estonia were able to got it, Karelia was granted half-independent status, and many small groups did gain the autonomy.
    Katheryn Winnick is of R1a father ?

How you know it

Ülev

4 Not allowed!

and Rethel does not like I and C people, ugly pictures

Last Online
    09-25-2023 @ 12:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,898
    Given: 2,620

1 Not allowed!

and Rethel does not like I and C people, ugly pictures
    He should posted it for I

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,915
    Given: 7,434

3 Not allowed!

Great list and very accurate

Are you using Hamitic to refer to "Afro-Asiatic"?

And why did you list Amerindians as a European tribe? Btw, many of them also practice paganism.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

1 Not allowed!

btw, I can be or can have every of those haplogroup, but unfortunately nothing about J1 and J2

and T, I was T several time here
    There is not traces of their organized enter into Europe.
    They rather came here as individual wanderings or part
    of other's invasions (for example farmers).

Quote Originally Posted by Vlatko Vukovic View Post
    He should posted it for I
    Guy was C1. And anyway it is not accurate picture.
    And as you should noticed and chose opposite gender.
    I think, it is nicer, and better ilustrates the goal of the
    posting these pictures. Women are more representative

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    Are you using Hamitic to refer to "Afro-Asiatic"?
    No, as it is not sure, if semitic languages are Hamitic.
    Generally I use it is two meanings: hamitic in traditional
    sense of north african peoples/languages (AA except
    semitic) and sometimes as descendats of Ham (if I do
    not use word Hamitoids, but as morons don't notice
    the difference, I often do not care which I choose)

And why did you list Amerindians as a European tribe?
    Becasue they are here since the very beginning, leaving
    even autosomal trace of their wander across northern europe,
    which I described in short history part. so, they had to came
    here as their own group - this is why I counted them. Also, some
    Ugrofinian northern tribes like Lapps, have some common cultural
    stuff with american Indians - who knows, if it is not remain of
    these syberian Indians who came here long before them??

Btw, many of them also practice paganism.
    Not in Europe.
    Last edited by Rethel; 11-19-2017 at 09:07 PM.

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information