Center-right
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 139
    Given: 112

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiete View Post
    Could be, and Peru probably 0.0001% doesn't matter to me , now I'm going to say this In a nice way stop trying to lump as racially the same as your country In everything.

Seriously I don't know why Filipinos and Peruvians even outside of anthro forums have this obsession lumping us with them to us Is offensive.

Don't believe me? Don't take my word browse the Internet what mexicans think when we are compared to Filipinos and Peruvians.
    not Mexican Nazi. Peru has approximately 15-20% white population.
    Your Mexico has only 4.7% white population according to a study on skin color.
    https://www.bbc.com/mundo/noticias-a...atina-48098551
    percentages of skin color of Mexicans

I do not want to group your country with anyone, I only tell the truth, your country is indomestizo so it hurts wey.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    /...
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,819
    Given: 5,369

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Michito76 View Post
    not Mexican Nazi. Peru has approximately 15-20% white population.
    Your Mexico has only 4.7% white population according to a study on skin color.
    https://www.bbc.com/mundo/noticias-a...atina-48098551
    percentages of skin color of Mexicans

I do not want to group your country with anyone, I only tell the truth, your country is indomestizo so it hurts wey.
    Peru Is the most amerindian even more amerindian then Bolivia accept that FACT about country there's nothing wrong..

Wether Peru has 15-20% white people or Mexico 4% doesn't matter Mexico and Mexicans are 3x more European admixed then any high class Peruvian and everyone here knows those are the facts.

Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 02:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Basque
    Ethnicity
    castizo
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Center-right
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiete View Post
    Peru Is the most amerindian even more amerindian then Bolivia accept that FACT about country there's nothing wrong..

Wether Peru has 15-20% white people or Mexico 4% doesn't matter Mexico and Mexicans are 3x more European admixed then any high class Peruvian and everyone here knows those are the facts.
    If Mexican, Peru has a much higher percentage of pure or almost pure whites.
    Mexico is homogeneous. in fact, according to studies, they have similar miscegenation to Bolivia.
    the average Mexican has 70% indigenous genes. there is nothing wrong with that.
    the most European in Mexico is the north and that according to studies have 50% indigenous genes.
    your country is very indigenous so you don't want to accept it.
    I save myself putting videos because I see pure brown and indomestizo people.
    orale wey numames

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-14-2024 @ 04:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pred Amerindian
    Ethnicity
    Peruvian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 815
    Given: 233

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hasien View Post
    Could be, and Peru probably 0.0001% doesn't matter to me , now I'm going to say this In a nice way stop trying to lump as racially the same as your country In everything.

Seriously I don't know why Filipinos and Peruvians even outside of anthro forums have this obsession lumping us with them to us Is offensive.

Don't believe me? Don't take my word browse the Internet what mexicans think when we are compared to Filipinos and Peruvians.
    Bro even people who aren’t Filipinos and Peruvians lump yall with us. I mean this in the least annoying and offending way possible but a lot of Mexicans and Peruvians look similar. I know that’s a sin to say in the apricity but normal peoples don’t care

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pred Amerindian
    Ethnicity
    Peruvian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Peru and Bolivia are the most Amerindian countries the quicker other Peruvians accept that the quality of life in our countries will improve and the quicker that Mexicans accept that they don’t fall far from that tree it will probably improve for them too. Stop trying to erase your damn Indio genes people !!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pred Amerindian
    Ethnicity
    Peruvian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This thread was kinda dumb, the one drop rule doesn't apply to Latin America mixed ethnicities can't longer belong to a certain group unless you look super obvious.

Reminds me how some English media newspaper said that Brazil had 100 million blacks living In the country
    Yeah I kinda agree with that, it only came to 50% Black because they merged it with the Pardo group which includes people who may not even have African ancestry at all

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Basque
    Ethnicity
    castizo
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Center-right
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth View Post
    Yeah I kinda agree with that, it only came to 50% Black because they merged it with the Pardo group which includes people who may not even have African ancestry at all
    hi, i just did a review of a popular genetic study on this forum. I would appreciate your opinion.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ticos-peruanos

Last Online
    09-05-2022 @ 03:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    southern euro
    Ethnicity
    latin
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

Peru and Bolivia are the most Amerindian countries the quicker other Peruvians accept that the quality of life in our countries will improve and the quicker that Mexicans accept that they don’t fall far from that tree it will probably improve for them too. Stop trying to erase your damn Indio genes people !!
    Yes its Bolivia, Peru, Mexico but you forgot to add Guatemala & Ecuador as well.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    /...
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,819
    Given: 5,369

1 Not allowed!

Bro even people who aren’t Filipinos and Peruvians lump yall with us. I mean this in the least annoying and offending way possible but a lot of Mexicans and Peruvians look similar. I know that’s a sin to say in the apricity but normal peoples don’t care
    Look........ I'm going to respond you since you appeared to have a higher IQ then your countryman Mexican people In general are very pro Aztec amerindian even more then Peru I would say like "El pais Azteca" etc all those are common phrases.

We acknowledge we aren't white we know..we have Indio genes we know we are mestizo... I'm mestizo the problem Is many of us get sick and tired we mexicans hate with passion when southern americans trying to act smart ass like being experts In Mexico In everything.

Despite his hard trolling Mexico Is far being a Peru 2.0 In every genetic gedmatch study puts Mexico closer to Colombia and Chile then to Peru as whole.

You will never see any Mexican trolling and acting expert In any country In Southern America like they do with Mexico there's nothing more to piss a Mexican by writing Mexico with a "J" and trying to be expert of Mexico.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Basque
    Ethnicity
    castizo
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Center-right
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Look........ I'm going to respond you since you appeared to have a higher IQ then your countryman Mexican people In general are very pro Aztec amerindian even more then Peru I would say like "El pais Azteca" etc all those are common phrases.

We acknowledge we aren't white we know..we have Indio genes we know we are mestizo... I'm mestizo the problem Is many of us get sick and tired we mexicans hate with passion when southern americans trying to act smart ass like being experts In Mexico In everything.

Despite his hard trolling Mexico Is far being a Peru 2.0 In every genetic gedmatch study puts Mexico closer to Colombia and Chile then to Peru as whole.

You will never see any Mexican trolling and acting expert In any country In Southern America like they do with Mexico there's nothing more to piss a Mexican by writing Mexico with a "J" and trying to be expert of Mexico.
    LOL seriously ?.
    Mexico is very far from Colombia or Chile in euro contribution. even a Colombian made fun of you for that.
    Mexico is an indomestizo country

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information