Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    Indian girls dislike non-Indians for the most part, especially low IQ Southern European meds. We're not like East Asians, MENAs, Blacks etc who want to mix with Whites or Europeans.

The Indian women you see mixing with non-Aryans in USA, Canada and the UK is due to social pressure and nothing else. They be-friend these Whites in the suburbs and see how skanky they all are and want to fit in.

I know since I have relatives in that situation. They have White girlfriends so are pressured into dating White guys, Latinos, MENAs, mongoloids, etc but ultimately they like their own more.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by McCree900 View Post
    The Canadian demographic census is much more accurate than it's American counterpart. Arabs, Jews, Armenians, Persians and other middle easterners are called west Asiatics who are very different from other Asiatics and so on. Egyptians while they are genetically and geographically belong to the middle east as well, they are associated with other North Africans than with other middle easterners.

The Canadian census is like this
    European/Caucasian
    East Asian Chinese, Japanese etc
    Southeast Asian or Pacific Islanders
    West Asian Turks, Armenians, etc
    Arabs
    North Africans
    Amerindian
    Inuit
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Banned
    Last Online
    12-27-2018 @ 11:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Misanthrope
    Country
    Mongolia
    Politics
    Lefty Alt-right
    Hero
    Angela Merkel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,875
    Given: 2,197

0 Not allowed!

Middle East, Far East, and other similar geographical terms are vague. People should identify as their ethnicity and nationality or meaningful regional terms.

Bullshit like "Hey! Look! I'm X Asian!" sound like pan-nationalist wet dreams.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,248
    Given: 4,031

0 Not allowed!

Indian girls dislike non-Indians for the most part, especially low IQ Southern European meds. We're not like East Asians, MENAs, Blacks etc who want to mix with Whites or Europeans.

The Indian women you see mixing with non-Aryans in USA, Canada and the UK is due to social pressure and nothing else. They be-friend these Whites in the suburbs and see how skanky they all are and want to fit in.

I know since I have relatives in that situation. They have White girlfriends so are pressured into dating White guys, Latinos, MENAs, Mongoloids, etc but ultimately they like their own more.
    I do not think that is true.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,248
    Given: 4,031

0 Not allowed!

I know since I have relatives in that situation. They have White girlfriends so are pressured into dating White guys, Latinos, MENAs, Mongoloids, etc but ultimately they like their own more.
    I know Indian men prefer Southern European women. I see that a lot. I have had my share of Indian women also they liked me just fine.

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by itilvolga View Post
    you forgot TURKS

and yes, agree.
    you're cute .... i'm assuming that's you in you're avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by McCree900 View Post
    My cousin used to work with Filipinos here for two years, and she told me that she loves them so very much because she told me that they're very sweet, clean, humble and so on. She dislikes the Chinese and Indians though. She also loves the Koreans and the Japanese though.
    theres like 1 million + filipinos in saudi arabia, and indonesia/malaysia is very very very middle eastern influence from both culture & genetics... i think 1 to 3% of the total population has some partial middle eastern ancestry. we would probably become islamize if the spanish didn't colonize us..

as for the arabs and filipinos.. from what i hear & see they usually get along ... it's strange because islam and christian's are usually the complete opposite that leads to conflict/war..

if christians and islam gets along that would be great for humanity and good accomplishment.

BTW... Arabs & Iranians are good looking people from my personal experience.

Last edited by 1R0N M4N XL; 11-24-2017 at 12:03 AM.

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

1 Not allowed!

here's a few good looking arabs..

Banned
    Last Online
    12-05-2017 @ 01:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 58

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiji View Post
    Yes, he does feel a burning anger because deep down he knows nobody looks up to them Indians (quite the opposite really). All Indians do. Everytime they are being defensive or feel the slightest bit of offense, they explode with profanities. Just go on YouTube (invented by a Chinese ), FB, Twitter or any social media and see for yourself. Actually, no need. You can see enough of them chimping out on theapricity

Essentially this. Anyways, India and Indians suck compared to China in every category except oppression of women, lack of toilets and drinking cow urine. We couldn't be more different. We generally have light skin, they have dark skin. We have dry ear wax, they have liquid ear wax. Chinese are doers, Indians are talkers. We are the most accepting and sympathetic people to refugees and downtrodden people in the world, Indians hate these people with a strong passion (despite being worse than them in many cases).

I remember him so enraged of other races that he opted for genocides and nuking other countries. He's not that different from MN1(whateva his name) and RMuller in that category. Just shitty, hateful people in general.

You don't have to be. Fractal is welcome to speak what Indians think and Chinese can also speak out what they think. Truth be told, no Chinese wants to be grouped next to Indians please. When Chinese university students are unfortunate enough to have an Indian teacher, the poor things can barely understand their strong gandhu accents and opt to change classes. All this despite English being India's national language.

Understandable survival tactics of the typical brown American. If there ever was a race war in America (God forbid), then you'll know the stances people will take.

He's older than some of my lecturers. Physically too. I look at them and I look at him and I really do see a manchild
    Sorry you little bitch, but youre wrong about everything you said. Indians are superior to Chinese in every way. And dont give all credit to a chinese for youtube when a white guy and a Bengali guy had equal part in its creation.

Last Online
    07-16-2018 @ 02:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sino-Tibetan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 883
    Given: 1,765

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StarCitizen View Post
    Sorry you little bitch, but youre wrong about everything you said. Indians are superior to Chinese in every way. And dont give all credit to a chinese for youtube when a white guy and a Bengali guy had equal part in its creation.
    Is the curry burning or what? Here why don't you take this along with a glass of cow piss?

You're Asian niggers in our eyes and I've heard that Southeast Asians despise Indians even more. That's why there's a famous Southeast Asian saying, "If you see a snake and an Indian, kill the Indian first!"

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StarCitizen View Post
    I don't care about comparing myself to Chinese They are irrelevant to me, I hardly even interact with them until those yellows bump into me walking on the street in which case I tell them to fuck off, like I will any other ethnicity including Whites or my own.

Fact of the matter is, if you go to the UK or the USA, Indian girls who are 8/10 and above are chased by non-indians especially Southern European med types and Latinos, its gross.

Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information