Relationship Status
    CrazyDaisy and Maintenance
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,939
    Given: 916

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    Royal UK stuff is always in the news.

the global problem in the world will be solved?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-01-2022 @ 08:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gone West View Post
    I used to be with far-right/Nazis friendly people. You would be surprised of how low their standards can be.

Anyway, some Neo-Nazis are now a good amount of Wogs or Slavs. For the latter, they often forget we would have been turned into ashes.

Racial conscience/preservation =/= racism/Nazism
    You don't need to explain it to me, I know neo nazis very well, from the core.

When you're young you are just attracted by the bright side of nationalism or maybe a kind of nostalgia for the golden times of nationalism in Germany before the war and Hitler fucked it up.

Actually because it looks way better than what the modern day has to propose. In the end you learn that this is only trash and that nationalism cannot work anyway.

I guess Prince Harry was just in some teenager crisis when he had this period. Extremism is often associated with teenagehood. Quite funny to see him engaging with a half SSA though knowing that

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,432
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Video resurfaces of 12-year-old Meghan Markle being interviewed on Nickelodeon after writing to Proctor & Gamble asking them to change sexist soap commercial

Before she became engaged to Prince Harry, Meghan Markle was fighting sexism as a young child

In video unearthed by Inside Edition, Markle is seen on Nick News while she and her classmates were watching a television commercial for Ivory dishwasher soap.

The narrator in the commercial declares that the soap is handy because 'women all over America are fighting greasy pots and pans.'

A young Meghan was unhappy with the wording of the commercial, especially after two boys in her class said that it confirms the stereotype of women 'belonging in the kitchen.'

In 2015, Markle recalled the incident during a speech at the United Nations to mark International Women's Day.

'I remember feeling shocked and angry and also just feeling so hurt,' Markle said in the speech.
    'It just wasn't right and something needed to be done.'

She said her father inspired her to bring about change.
    'He encouraged me to write letters, so I did — to the most powerful people I could think of,' she said.

Video emerged showing the star of the hit TV show Suits as a young girl in grade school lobbying a dishwasher soap manufacturer to change its sexist commercial

In 1993, Markle appeared on Nick News, an educational program for children that aired on the popular cable network Nickelodeon

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-28-2023 @ 08:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Believe me I'm still trying to figure this out.
    Country
    Antarctica
    mtDNA
    HV1c
    Politics
    Central-Left
    Hero
    Science
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,310
    Given: 1,961

0 Not allowed!

I used to be with far-right/Nazis friendly people. You would be surprised of how low their standards can be.

Anyway, some Neo-Nazis are now a good amount of Wogs or Slavs. For the latter, they often forget we would have been turned into ashes.

Racial conscience/preservation =/= racism/Nazism
    You know I appreciate you as a friend, and as a person, but I see things otherwise.
    I think that everyone should do what they feel like doing. If you want to preserve your "race", I think you should go for it-marry some one like you. But if anyone wants to marry the love of his life, it doesn't matter if they are from different race. Everyone should go with what is right for them. No one can(and should) influence other choices. we are all humans, and true love is rare enough so we should never miss it.

BTW neo-nazi would turn me and my people to ashes again without thinking twice. So if a person is sane enough to acknowledge that all humans are deserve to live than he/she should never support neo-nazis.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-17-2017 @ 12:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavoceltic Frenchie
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    A mutt
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    Like a young Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Catholic christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 846
    Given: 363

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DR_2001 View Post
    BTW neo-nazi would turn me and my people to ashes again without thinking twice. So if a person is sane enough to acknowledge that all humans are deserve to live than he/she should never support neo-nazis.
    I agree for that, I speak for my country mainly and other Europeans countries. IDK about USA or other places. See, we have immigration masses, that slowly replace us, our capital city and the surrounding area is now 60% composed of non-European populations.

I will be very clear with what I think of that, pure nonsense and self-destruction. Majority of migrants are men and they often harasses our women. You don't know very much the situation in Paris, but this is not heaven for women as it used to be. My Russian female friend and her friends will never hang out alone in that city again.

This city is becoming a shit hole, this is my country, my land, my ancestors. So yes, it shocks me when our government promote race mixing as a normal thing, population replacement and self-destruction of our culture. These people are traitors and they need to be handled like we did before: beheaded.

Neo-nazis are crap and need to be exterminated.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ded Mazai View Post
    the global problem in the world will be solved?
    What does this have to do with 2 people getting married?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-28-2023 @ 08:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Believe me I'm still trying to figure this out.
    Country
    Antarctica
    mtDNA
    HV1c
    Politics
    Central-Left
    Hero
    Science
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,310
    Given: 1,961

0 Not allowed!

I agree for that, I speak for my country mainly and other Europeans countries. IDK about USA or other places. See, we have immigration masses, that slowly replace us, our capital city and the surrounding area is now 60% composed of non-European populations.

I will be very clear with what I think of that, pure nonsense and self-destruction. Majority of migrants are men and they often harasses our women. You don't know very much the situation in Paris, but this is not heaven for women as it used to be. My Russian female friend and her friends will never hang out alone in that city again.

This city is becoming a shit hole, this is my country, my land, my ancestors. So yes, it shocks me when our government promote race mixing as a normal thing, population replacement and self-destruction of our culture. These people are traitors and they need to be handled like we did before: beheaded.

Neo-nazis are crap and need to be exterminated.
    I agree about that. Immigration is ruining france (and germany and....). My family and I are aware to the situation and shocked- the French government making every possible mistake when it comes to foreigners immigration. Believe me I know very well what it means to have a huge minority of extreme Islam in my country.

Regardless I was talking about the freedom of an individual to choose his partner without considering race as a factor. Ethnic british doesn't have to marry other british or an european if he/she doesn't want to...
    I don't want to marry another jewish... I don't have to, and if in any case I'll fall in love with british/german or anything else, I don't think this is a problem... I don't think anyone else should think it is a problem as long as I'm happy.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post
    Video resurfaces of 12-year-old Meghan Markle being interviewed on Nickelodeon after writing to Proctor & Gamble asking them to change sexist soap commercial

Before she became engaged to Prince Harry, Meghan Markle was fighting sexism as a young child

In video unearthed by Inside Edition, Markle is seen on Nick News while she and her classmates were watching a television commercial for Ivory dishwasher soap.

The narrator in the commercial declares that the soap is handy because 'women all over America are fighting greasy pots and pans.'

A young Meghan was unhappy with the wording of the commercial, especially after two boys in her class said that it confirms the stereotype of women 'belonging in the kitchen.'

In 2015, Markle recalled the incident during a speech at the United Nations to mark International Women's Day.

'I remember feeling shocked and angry and also just feeling so hurt,' Markle said in the speech.
    'It just wasn't right and something needed to be done.'

She said her father inspired her to bring about change.
    'He encouraged me to write letters, so I did — to the most powerful people I could think of,' she said.

Video emerged showing the star of the hit TV show Suits as a young girl in grade school lobbying a dishwasher soap manufacturer to change its sexist commercial

In 1993, Markle appeared on Nick News, an educational program for children that aired on the popular cable network Nickelodeon
    I don't see a problem with a commercial showing women cleaning in the kitchen. She can do that and the man can cut the grass and trim the hedges, good partnership. In USA for 20 years all these commercial show men as bumbling idiots who can't change a lightbulb. Shameful.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2018 @ 09:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    mega ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    ╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
    Ancestry
    maternity hospital
    Country
    Angola
    Taxonomy
    slayeroid
    Politics
    no rules
    Hero
    Freddy Krueger
    Religion
    Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll
    Relationship Status
    CrazyDaisy and Maintenance
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,939
    Given: 916

0 Not allowed!

why is this news important?

Banned
    Last Online
    12-17-2017 @ 12:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavoceltic Frenchie
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    A mutt
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    Like a young Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Catholic christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 846
    Given: 363

1 Not allowed!

The problem comes from your government. And the USA foreign policies. Your country is the cancer of this world.

I have no problem with the American people whatsoever, they tend to be patriotic and support their crap country and government, but I think all ties should be cut with Europe, Americans have no right on European land, you don't belong here, this is our land and I don't consider you European anymore.

France and UK should leave OTAN and stay together. They are both world powers with nuclear weapons and strong armies. We don't need the USA.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information