City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,130
    Given: 58,889

5 Not allowed!

Default Political alignments

Im culturally/socially conservative. I believe in the family unit of men and women, against gay lifestyle, transgenderism etc. Against promiscuity and hedonism. And I hold dear religious values. Im pro life and against abortion. But at the same time Im pro racial equality/integration, minority rights, i believe in equality of interracial marriage with same race marriage etc. Im also social-democrat I do believe in capitalism, but not in dog eats dog capitalism. I believe the state should provide health care, social security to the socially weak and disadvantage. Im pro working class rights like minimum wage and protection of workers rights.

Which party or political movement in your country am I closest to?

Also describe yourself if you wish.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

1 Not allowed!

I'm generally very conservative

I oppose high rates of immigration, especially from non-western countries to Western countries, and don't think Islam should be given any special considerations in Europe. I would like very much to see most non-European migrants removed from Europe, and all illegal aliens removed from America.

On the flip side, I think that native/old minorities (i.e. Jews and Gypsies in Europe, Blacks and Indians in America) have every right to live in Europe/America and should be treated as equal to the dominant ethnic group.

I'm pro-gay marriage but against transgenderism and all of the open expression of sexuality in modern society.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,915
    Given: 7,434

2 Not allowed!

I am generally against racism, but I don't think it is racist to want to preserve your ethnicity/kin/race, so I have some sympathies to White nationalists in Europe. I don't believe in racial discrimination though and support racial equality. I'm generally against mass immigration but I don't like the vitriol that comes out of the anti-immigration people, so prefer not to associate with them much.

I'm against everything LGBT. I don't think gays should be allowed partnerships or civil unions as that is normalizing their perversion to some degree. They should be treated like how we treat incesters. I support the traditional family union and view it as the pillar of our society. I also believe there is too much hedonism and promiscuity being promoted nowadays. I used to say that religious influence was all bad before when I was more liberal, but now I don't really adhere to those views anymore since Western atheists don't seem to have a moral compass (with very rare exceptions). I still think there should be some form of separation, but I don't support sidelining religious folk (unless they're crazy ISIS-type people of course). Ideally, it'd be nice to be like Vietnam and China (socially conservative + non-religious), but that doesn't seem realistic in the West.

I'm pro-choice. I believe that women should have the right to an abortion as women and men can both make mistakes, and not all of them (especially women) are ready to deal with the consequences. But I do feel that it is wrong to have a late term abortion. Although, my views on this aren't 100% set.

I believe it would be better for the family if the father worked and the mother stayed at home with the children, but I would like to think I am a practical and reasonable person, so I don't think women that want to work should be actively discouraged. If women end up having no job, then they'll have to put up with hypothetical abusive husbands since they can't afford to divorce. Also, many of them want jobs and to go out, and shouldn't be locked in. But the negative consequence of this is trouble taking care of kids and thus a lower birth rate (which is not good). So the government should incentivize people to have more kids somehow.

I believe we should try to stay out of wars. I don't think the US should fight wars for other countries but there are times when I can sympathize with military action. Those times are when ethnic nationalists are fighting for their freedom/separation. But I still think military action should be avoided whenever it can.

I'm okay with people having guns, but it should be hard to get them.

I'm anti-drugs and anti-alcohol, but I'm not sure they should all be illegal.

Im also social-democrat I do believe in capitalism, but not in dog eats dog capitalism. I believe the state should provide health care, social security to the socially weak and disadvantage. Im pro working class rights like minimum wage and protection of workers rights.
    My views are identical to yours here.

So overall, our views are pretty similar, but I wouldn't call myself 'conservative' due to it's name being tainted by racists. I don't mind the term 'traditionalist', but I feel like that boxes my views and I don't think all my views are traditionalist (e.g. pro-choice).

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    I am generally against racism, but I don't think it is racist to want to preserve your ethnicity/kin/race, so I have some sympathies to White nationalists in Europe. I don't believe in racial discrimination though and support racial equality. I'm generally against mass immigration but I don't like the vitriol that comes out of the anti-immigration people, so prefer not to associate with them much.
    Its pretty much racist bro, its just sugar coated behind "nice words". Its xenophobic, why would want someone to live only in a white neighbourhood or in a white only country if he doesnt hate other races or maybe has a phobia or something?
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Its pretty much racist bro, its just sugar coated behind "nice words". Its xenophobic, why would want someone to live only in a white neighbourhood or in a white only country if he doesnt hate other races or maybe has a phobia or something?
    I'll use Germany as an example since Germans are more than just generic White. What if a German wants Germany to stay 90-95% White German (this means not only opposition to non-Whites but to Eastern Euros as well to some degree). Keeping something 100% is not very practical, but at least trying to keep it at a very high percentage is a bit different. Btw, this doesn't mean that they should deport everyone of a different background, but that they can limit (not ban) non-Germans in the future and try to encourage the birth rate among the existing population. That way Germany can still stay German like it was for over a thousand years. I think that the diverse ethnolinguistic groups (and races) are a good part of human diversity and trying to preserve them isn't insensible. I've seen some people argue that there is no point in preserving languages and that it would be easier if we all spoke English, which was something I didn't agree with. So my views are somewhat similar here.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'll use Germany as an example since Germans are more than just generic White. What if a German wants Germany to stay 90-95% White German (this means not only opposition to non-Whites but to Eastern Euros as well to some degree). Keeping something 100% is not very practical, but at least trying to keep it at a very high percentage is a bit different. Btw, this doesn't mean that they should deport everyone of a different background, but that they can limit (not ban) non-Germans in the future and try to encourage the birth rate among the existing population. That way Germany can still stay German like it was for over a thousand years. I think that the diverse ethnolinguistic groups (and races) are a good part of human diversity and trying to preserve them isn't insensible. I've seen some people argue that there is no point in preserving languages and that it would be easier if we all spoke English, which was something I didn't agree with. So my views are somewhat similar here.
    I think human diversity is not static but fluent, similar as evolution evolution never stops similar just that human diversity can change faster then evolution even. It needs a militaristic fascist apparatus to keep the races seperate. And would go hand in hand with inhumane and injustice behaviour as we see from segregation in the south and jim crow, from apartheid in southafrica, from nazi germany etc.

Last Online
    07-11-2021 @ 05:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    predominately
    Ethnicity
    predominately
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Centrist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 393
    Given: 182

0 Not allowed!

I am pretty centrist/liberal.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I think human diversity is not static but fluent, similar as evolution evolution never stops similar just that human diversity can change faster then evolution even. It needs a militaristic fascist apparatus to keep the races seperate. And would go hand in hand with inhumane and injustice behaviour as we see from segregation in the south and jim crow, from apartheid in southafrica, from nazi germany etc.
    I'm not talking about Hitler-style racial preservation but a sensible degree of preservation (90-95%). For example, there are some people saying that if too many Han people immigrate to Tibet, then Tibetans will become a minority and that China is threatening their culture. If what they say is true, then shouldn't Tibetans be allowed to want to restrict Han migration to that Tibetans don't become a minority in their land? If someone doesn't want the Kurdish regions of Iraq to become Arabized, then is that also wrong?

Btw, sometimes migration can lead to loss of territory. Sikkim used to be Tibetan majority, but then they allowed Nepalis to migrate there in large numbers. Nepalis then became the majority and held a referendum and voted Sikkim out of existence. It became an Indian state in 1975. After this, Bhutan deported most of their Nepalis out of Bhutan. There are other examples in history like this. So I think wanting some a large degree of preservation is not something bad. Also, I never advocated segregation.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm not talking about Hitler-style racial preservation but a sensible degree of preservation (90-95%). For example, there are some people saying that if too many Han people immigrate to Tibet, then Tibetans will become a minority and that China is threatening their culture. If what they say is true, then shouldn't Tibetans be allowed to want to restrict Han migration to that Tibetans don't become a minority in their land? If someone doesn't want the Kurdish regions of Iraq to become Arabized, then is that also wrong?

Btw, sometimes migration can lead to loss of territory. Sikkim used to be Tibetan majority, but then they allowed Nepalis to migrate there in large numbers. Nepalis then became the majority and held a referendum and voted Sikkim out of existence. It became an Indian state in 1975. After this, Bhutan deported most of their Nepalis out of Bhutan. There are other examples in history like this. So I think wanting some a large degree of preservation is not something bad. Also, I never advocated segregation.
    well chinese are much bigger power then tibetans and its politically motivated by the communist government and planned etc. i dont see this happening in western countries except if you say jews are behind it and there is a secret plann etc. to destroy the white race. i think at least old minorities should be treated equally, and immigrants who are here since longer and were born here etc. maybe new immigration can be restricted. Most western countries have strict immigration laws anyways, well recently we see a refugee crisis but usually you need to be a proffessional to get a visa for work, just check USA.gov visa application requirements.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

well chinese are much bigger power then tibetans and its politically motivated by the communist government and planned etc. i dont see this happening in western countries except if you say jews are behind it and there is a secret plann etc. to destroy the white race. i think at least old minorities should be treated equally, and immigrants who are here since longer and were born here etc. maybe new immigration can be restricted. Most western countries have strict immigration laws anyways, well recently we see a refugee crisis but usually you need to be a proffessional to get a visa for work, just check USA.gov visa application requirements.
    I don't care about USA preserving it's White majority really. I was mainly talking about Europe preserving it's ethnic groups (Germans, Dutch, English, etc).

If it's politically motivated, why is that different? The result is the same.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information