Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The Labs (by Ibrahim Manzour, 1827)

Last Online
    11-22-2020 @ 07:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    albanian
    Country
    Italy
    Y-DNA
    R1b-PF7563
    Hero
    Skanderbeg
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 32

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Catholic Riffs View Post
    The Albanian government is probably paying this Labdog to bark all the time on online forums.

Labdogs master:

Nuk besoj te kete kend ne kete forum qe e urren Ramen ma shume se une po kurre nuk e kam sha me marre thumbup prej grekve e serbeve. Nje njeri qe vepron kshtu e para qe te shkon nder mend "ky nuk ashte shqiptar" ose edhe nks ashte, padyshim ashte ma bq i tyne.
    Mund te jete edhe ndonje fmijaq me probleme psiqike po gjithsesi une jam per mundesine e pare.
    Ultimo octobris 1460: “Et perché dicite che con Albanesi non bastarņ ad ad ayutarlo né ad defendere né a dampnificare li possenti soi nemici ve respondo che, se aio mutato lo effecto et se le nostre croniche mon menteno, noy ne chiamano Epiroti et dovete havere noticia, che in diversi tempi de li nostri antecessori passassero nel paese che hogi Voy tenete hebbero con Romani grande battaglie et trovamo ut plurimum, che hebeno piłtosto honore che vergogna

Last Online
    09-02-2022 @ 07:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Albania R1b
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Albanians
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R-PH544
    mtDNA
    J1C
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,527
    Given: 905

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wayfarer View Post
    THE LABS

The Labs [Lapes] live in a region called Laberia, a mountainous territory situated between Toskeria to the north and east, Chameria to the south, and the Adriatic Sea to the west. The members of this tribe are the dirtiest and crudest of all the Albanian nation, and this is no exaggeration. Their ignorance surpasses all imagination. Those among them who regard themselves as Muslims know only that they are Turkco (Turks). They do not even know the word Muslim, nor do they know anything about the Islamic faith that they even distort when they pronounce the word. Those who claim to be Christians call themselves giaour (from the Turkish word gavur ‘infidel’). They make the sign of the cross with three fingers, from right to left, as is done in Greek Schismatic churches. This is all that these savage and beastly mountain men know of their religions, to which they are not particularly attached. It often happens that families and, indeed, whole villages, convert to Islam solely to rid themselves of the capitation tax called haraē that non-Muslims are forced to pay, even though the sum involved is quite modest, being three and a half piasters for the poor class. This is the equivalent of two francs and sixty-two centimes annually for adult men. Women and children are exempt. In 1818, while I was in Janina, Ali Pasha ordered the inhabitants of a Christian village in Laberia to convert to Islam. I do not know the reason why the tyrant did this in contrast to their convictions, but I do know that none of them, including their priest, opposed the order. Indeed none of them minded being circumcised. Ali Pasha sent them an imam (Muslim priest) from Janina to teach them Islam and, at the house of Mehmed Efendi, the pasha’s steward, where I was staying, I was told that the son of the one-time priest and the two sons of the mayor of the village had been carried off to learn about the Muslim religion and to serve as hostages in order to guarantee the sincerity of the conversion of their fathers. The other children of that village were distributed among the main Muslim families of Janina for the same purpose.

One day, I spoke to a Lab who was born a Christian and who had converted to Islam with all of his family. As the reason for his conversion, he told me that he had been suffering difficulties over the last few years – frost, epizootic diseases, illness and fines, etc. He had prayed to Jesus, to his mother, to Saint Nicholas and to various other saints, but to no avail. He and his family decided it was time to invoke the intercession of Mohammed, and since that time, he has been relieved of all the difficulties. They thus all decided to put themselves under his protection and converted to that religion. This had the added advantage that he did not need to spend his money buying little candles that the Christian saints demanded and that were never big enough for them. As a poor man, he could not afford the fine candles they required. But Mohammed, on the other hand, protected him free of charge. It was with the most serious and intimate conviction that this Lab naively revealed these reasons to me. I have referred to them here simply to show the ignorance in which these people wallow, at the very gates of civilised Europe.

The Labs are universally despised, even by other Albanians. They are too simple-minded to be as evil as the other tribes, but their excessive coarseness and their disgusting filth make them a bother. They often commit murder and rape out of simple stupidity, as the other Albanians do out of spite or vice. Ali Pasha has arrested and massacred hundreds of them because they are all thieves, due both to natural impulses they cannot resist and to extreme poverty. But this has not helped to improve these beasts in human form, even though there are hardly any Lab families without members who have been put to death for such crimes on the terrible orders of Ali Pasha. I have been told that Labs even steal among the crowds that have gathered to witness the execution of their close relatives or brothers. They cannot resist stealing, which they do for the basest of motives.

The word Lab is used as an insult by all Albanians who are not of this tribe. They themselves are insensitive to such insults and don’t care, as long as they are not beaten up and their wives are not seduced. Marriages between Muslims and Christians are very frequent in this tribe. That is, Muslim men marry Christian women but it is not allowed for a Christian man to marry a Muslim woman.
    Clear...all this from the impartial Ibrahim....is the same as after 200 years all world read the Raine version of albanian history...

"Shqiptar i vėrtetė e i mirė ėshtė ay qė vė gjithėnjė e kurėdo kombėrinė pėrpara fesė, nuk ka vėllezėr ata qė ka nė besėn e tij, por ata qė ka nė kombėri tė tij.” – Sami Frashėri"
    "A true and good Albanian is the one who always and everywhere puts the nation before the religion, there are no brothers who are in his faith, but those who are in his nation." - Sami Frashėri "

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Catholic Riffs View Post
    The Albanian government is probably paying this Labdog to bark all the time on online forums.

Labdogs master:

Omg what a combination hahahhah

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Some Nice people those Labs are
    Yes very nice. But you will find us much more very nice if you read Travnička hronika of Ivo Andriē. You will read how some Lab and other Tosk horsemen arrived and your ancestors shit in their pants.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Yes very nice. But you will find us much more very nice if you read Travnička hronika of Ivo Andriē. You will read how some Lab and other Tosk horsemen arrived and your ancestors shit in their pants.
    I don't have opinion about Labs, never met a single one.

I just find it funny how they are described in OP.

Actually I have many Albanian friends who would probably stop those Labs.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    I don't have opinion about Labs, never met a single one.

I just find it funny how they are described in OP.

Actually I have many Albanian friends who would probably stop those Labs.
    If you don't know us go read the book that i suggested to you.

Last Online
    10-29-2018 @ 05:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleo Balkanic/ Illyrian/Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 495
    Given: 188

4 Not allowed!

Well Kosovar immigrants trying to downgrade Labs is insane...

At least Labs have been always free and unconquerable and have made the bulk of the armies of Eastern Rome, Gjin Bue Shpata, Gjergj Arianiti , various ottoman armies, Ali Pashe Tepelena armies etc, some of the most powerful lords of Balkans of all times...

A lot of Labs have also helped to create the albanian empire of Muhamed Ali in middle east and africa...

But the most important fact is that they have never been subjected by anyone ( unlike Kosovars) and their culture is under UNESCO protection, unlike that of Kosovars.

Ortho Alpha Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Roman Orthodox Christian
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Olive Farmers&Fishermen
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Greek Alpha
    Politics
    Goy resistance movement
    Religion
    Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,070
    Given: 14,263

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arjana View Post
    Well Kosovar immigrants trying to downgrade Labs is insane...

At least Labs have been always free and unconquerable and have made the bulk of the armies of Eastern Rome, Gjin Bue Shpata, Gjergj Arianiti , various ottoman armies, Ali Pashe Tepelena armies etc, some of the most powerful lords of Balkans of all times...

A lot of Labs have also helped to create the albanian empire of Muhamed Ali in middle east and africa...

But the most important fact is that they have never been subjected by anyone ( unlike Kosovars) and their culture is under UNESCO protection, unlike that of Kosovars.

Nothing could be further from the truth

1846 (private collection, France) One day, I spoke to a Lab who was born a Christian and who had converted to Islam with all of his family. As the reason for his conversion, he told me that he had been suffering difficulties over the last few years – frost, epizootic diseases, illness and fines, etc. He had prayed to Jesus, to his mother, to Saint Nicholas and to various other saints, but to no avail. He and his family decided it was time to invoke the intercession of Mohammed, and since that time, he has been relieved of all the difficulties. They thus all decided to put themselves under his protection and converted to that religion. This had the added advantage that he did not need to spend his money buying little candles that the Christian saints demanded and that were never big enough for them. As a poor man, he could not afford the fine candles they required. But Mohammed, on the other hand, protected him free of charge. It was with the most serious and intimate conviction that this Lab naively revealed these reasons to me. I have referred to them here simply to show the ignorance in which these people wallow, at the very gates of civilised Europe.
    The Labs are universally despised, even by other Albanians. They are too simple-minded to be as evil as the other tribes, but their excessive coarseness and their disgusting filth make them a bother. They often commit murder and rape out of simple stupidity, as the other Albanians do out of spite or vice. Ali Pasha has arrested and massacred hundreds of them because they are all thieves, due both to natural impulses they cannot resist and to extreme poverty. But this has not helped to improve these beasts in human form, even though there are hardly any Lab families without members who have been put to death for such crimes on the terrible orders of Ali Pasha. I have been told that Labs even steal among the crowds that have gathered to witness the execution of their close relatives or brothers. They cannot resist stealing, which they do for the basest of motives.
    It often happens that families and, indeed, whole villages, convert to Islam solely to rid themselves of the capitation tax called haraē that non-Muslims are forced to pay, even though the sum involved is quite modest, being three and a half piasters for the poor class.
    The Talmud tells us that the only language the Torah could be translated into elegantly is Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Demons don't scare me.
    Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    They should be scared of me.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cybernautic View Post
    Nothing could be further from the truth
    Even if that text above is true, it does not deny what I said.

However Ibrahim Maznour ir whatever he was, he was sexually and physically violetd by Labs.

He was also a servant of Labs and Ali Pashe Tepelena anyway.

Neither, nor the other kosovars can be compared with Labs.

Besides being free all the time, they have influenced quiet a lot the history, even though there are less than 300,000 labs today.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wayfarer View Post
    Δεν είμαι Αλβανός, οι γονείς μου είναι απο τα Γιάννενα. Μιλάς ελληνικά?
    Katalavenis elenika or just google translate?

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information