Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,173
    Given: 5,255

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by welder0 View Post
    You dont know what you are talking about, you are trying to teach a Russian about Russia. You are being as ignorant as you were yesterday saying that the average phenotype of a Russian Jew + English/scottish/Irish is skyburn. Dumbest shit I have heard. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miles_Teller Miles Teller (half russian jew half english) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Sandler Adam Sandler (Russian Jew)
    You werent even raised in the slavic culture anyways dont spread ridiculous lies about me I said Russian plus English would look simaler to skyburn not russian jew. anyway I dont care about youre personal identity problems right now you want to be a tatar even though you arent anyways....

Banned
    Last Online
    08-16-2021 @ 04:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ancestry
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Georgia
    Y-DNA
    R1b1a2a1a2c R1b-M529 (R1b-L459)
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,508
    Given: 1,800

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Minecrafter11 View Post
    You werent even raised in the slavic culture anyways dont spread ridiculous lies about me I said Russian plus English would look simaler to skyburn not russian jew. anyway I dont care about youre personal identity problems right now you want to be a tatar even though you arent anyways....
    Werent raised in a slavic culture but my mom is actually from Russia and I understand Russian, have values of Russians. For fucks sakes how do you say I am not raised with slavic culture when I am raised by a Russian mom. You were raised in Canada and your parents dont have accents.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ancestry
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Georgia
    Y-DNA
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

All im saying is dont be hypocritical. One day you are hippie, one day you are chetnik, one day you are telling a jew that you hate racists and you will never be racist again, but then the next day you spread nazi propoganda that has like 5,000 views on youtube, making Russia seem racist. Thats whats fucked up, and you have pissed me off.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-22-2023 @ 01:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Werent raised in a slavic culture but my mom is actually from Russia and I understand Russian, have values of Russians. For fucks sakes how do you say I am not raised with slavic culture when I am raised by a Russian mom. You were raised in Canada and your parents dont have accents.
    You are more southern though and also youre dad is anglo both of my parents are slavic and what does accents have to do with anything I speak to my grandparents in serbian and they have obvious accents. And values for Russians xd Russians are not hippies and Russians dont act like rednecks either even you said you were a redneck

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

All im saying is dont be hypocritical. One day you are hippie, one day you are chetnik, one day you are telling a jew that you hate racists and you will never be racist again, but then the next day you spread nazi propoganda that has like 5,000 views on youtube, making Russia seem racist. Thats whats fucked up, and you have pissed me off.
    Lol you realize I troll alot right but my actual views are Nationalist and pan slavist Im not a hippie but I love there music and I was apolitical for a few days I was sick of politics

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ancestry
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Georgia
    Y-DNA
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You are more southern though and also youre dad is anglo both of my parents are slavic and what does accents have to do with anything I speak to my grandparents in serbian and they have obvious accents. And values for Russians xd Russians are not hippies and Russians dont act like rednecks either even you said you were a redneck
    Yeah but im not really hippie, you told me to put that in my profile. although my father is anglo, the one who has been with me the most in my life, the one who cared for me the most is my mom, who I can understand fully everything she says to me is in Russian, not english. She cant even speak english very well. I am severely anglicized though, just as you are. We are products of a western society.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yeah but im not really hippie, you told me to put that in my profile. although my father is anglo, the one who has been with me the most in my life, the one who cared for me the most is my mom, who I can understand fully everything she says to me is in Russian, not english. She cant even speak english very well. I am severely anglicized though, just as you are. We are products of a western society.
    I didnt really tell you I said I would put Apolitical Hippie and you followed me I didnt mean actual hippie and you seem like a hippie now to me though with youre co existing bs anyway youre dad is white american so you are white american plus I will marry a slavic girl have slavic kids and move to a slavic country I dont think you care who you marry you said multiple times that love is love and that you liked a white american girl

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ancestry
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Georgia
    Y-DNA
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I didnt really tell you I said I would put Apolitical Hippie and you followed me I didnt mean actual hippie and you seem like a hippie now to me though with youre co existing bs anyway youre dad is white american so you are white american plus I will marry a slavic girl have slavic kids and move to a slavic country I dont think you care who you marry you said multiple times that love is love and that you liked a white american girl
    you told me you wanted to go to arizona to marry a mexican ex? and yeah love is love.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

you told me you wanted to go to arizona to marry a mexican ex? and yeah love is love.
    I was just shooting the shit there really I was apolitical didnt really care and plus I regret saying that but marriage and having a crush are two very different things I was just talking with you for that idea you had that was never gonna happen lol so I guess I just said that. The truth is though that I would only marry someone who is slavic

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information