Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I most likely finally found my middle eastern place of origin XD

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    African, Germanic, Italic, Slavic, Scandinavian, Asian
    Ethnicity
    African, Middle East , European, Mediterranean, Balkan
    Ancestry
    Best oracles 1 Yemen @ 6.961918 2 BedouinA @ 16.481928
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Overijssel
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Posts
    42
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/0
    Given: 6/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default I most likely finally found my middle eastern place of origin XD

    Here's a test and a mapping for Eurogenes K15 that make me think so mainly



    gedrosia K6 Oracle

    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 30.41
    2 Natufian 27.80
    3 Sub_Saharan 23.27
    4 Ancestral_North_Eurasian 14.76
    5 Ancestral_South_Eurasian 2.43
    6 East_Asian 1.33


    Finished reading population data. 136 populations found.
    6 components mode.

    --------------------------------

    Least-squares method.

    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Moroccan @ 19.829216
    2 Algerian @ 20.128599
    3 Saharawi @ 23.076269
    4 Libyan @ 26.812126
    5 GoyetQ116 @ 26.845989
    6 Bulgarian @ 27.757812
    7 Hungarian @ 27.987680
    8 Croatian @ 28.129498
    9 Ukrainian @ 28.133993
    10 Romanian @ 28.193634
    11 Russian @ 28.265444
    12 Spanish @ 28.375349
    13 Steppe_MLBA @ 28.528473
    14 Czech @ 28.753223
    15 Scottish @ 28.829615
    16 Norwegian @ 28.920019
    17 English @ 28.928896
    18 French @ 28.982012
    19 Finnish @ 29.036514
    20 Egyptian @ 29.395739

    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Lithuanian +50% Somali @ 6.762833


    Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Lebanese +25% Mota +25% Motala12 @ 1.217615


    Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Hadza + Hungarian_KO1 + Iranian_Mazandarani + Palestinian @ 0.000000
    2 Hadza + Iranian_Mazandarani + Palestinian + WHG @ 0.000000
    3 BedouinA + Hadza + Hungarian_KO1 + Iran_ChL @ 0.279306
    4 BedouinA + Hadza + Iran_ChL + WHG @ 0.279306
    5 Armenia_ChL + BedouinA + Hadza + SHG @ 0.467851
    6 Hadza + Hungarian_KO1 + Jordanian + Kurd_F @ 0.507335
    7 Hadza + Jordanian + Kurd_F + WHG @ 0.507335
    8 Hadza + Hungarian_KO1 + Iran_LN + Jordanian @ 0.539715
    9 Hadza + Iran_LN + Jordanian + WHG @ 0.539715
    10 Hadza + Hungarian_KO1 + Iranian_Shirazi + Palestinian @ 0.581022
    11 Hadza + Iranian_Shirazi + Palestinian + WHG @ 0.581022
    12 Hadza + Hungarian_KO1 + Jordanian + Kurd_C @ 0.644375
    13 Hadza + Jordanian + Kurd_C + WHG @ 0.644375
    14 Armenia_ChL + BedouinA + Hadza + Motala12 @ 0.709980
    15 Hadza + Hungarian_KO1 + Iranian_Shirazi + Lebanese @ 0.712197
    16 Hadza + Iranian_Shirazi + Lebanese + WHG @ 0.712197
    17 Kumyk + Libyan + Masai + SHG @ 0.781313
    18 Hadza + Hungarian_KO1 + Iranian_Mazandarani + Jordanian @ 0.782944
    19 Hadza + Iranian_Mazandarani + Jordanian + WHG @ 0.782944
    20 Hadza + Hungarian_KO1 + Iran_ChL + Palestinian @ 0.811005

    Done.



    NOICEPICTURExdPART2CROPPED.png


    ^ incase its too small 2 see, it almost goes directly through Libyan_Jewish, Lebanese Christian/Muslim, and the line is veryy close under Iranian, it's pretty funny because alot of ppl mentioned i look kinda Iranian, idk but yeah sure XD so yeah my middle eastern research has finally ended goddamn took a long time.

  2. #2
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Ylla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Montenegro
    mtDNA
    U4d2
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    2,488
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 76/2
    Given: 350/5

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Have you tested with 23andme? You can check the ethnicity of your closest relatives it's more accurate than this

  3. #3
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    RN97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Thracian, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Romanian (mother), Norwegian(father)
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Gender
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7,960/252
    Given: 3,467/72

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    Have you tested with 23andme? You can check the ethnicity of your closest relatives it's more accurate than this
    No that's more about dominant admixture and what 23andme costumers exist. It gives me mostly Norwegians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    The South shall rise again. With White Southerners like Smeagol removing all the Blacks and Latinos.

    And the Aryan race (Gujaratis) being the only immigrants allowed to stay since we own all the businesses and create jobs, and keep to ourselves.
    RN97's genetic results:
    23andme: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...3andme-Results!
    GEDMatch: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...DMatch-results

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    African, Germanic, Italic, Slavic, Scandinavian, Asian
    Ethnicity
    African, Middle East , European, Mediterranean, Balkan
    Ancestry
    Best oracles 1 Yemen @ 6.961918 2 BedouinA @ 16.481928
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Overijssel
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Posts
    42
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/0
    Given: 6/0

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    Have you tested with 23andme? You can check the ethnicity of your closest relatives it's more accurate than this
    No i haven't, but i have tested myself with AncestryDNA, DNA.LAND, Gencove, Geneplaza, Gedmatch over and over again, and recently LivingDNA and also MyHeritage, all of these tests said either Eastern Mediterranean, or Middle eastern, and my lowest to largest middle eastern percentage on Gedmatch is 1-21%, i scored 0-6% middle eastern and the average was 3% and 0-4% central asian and the average was 2% on AncestryDNA. MyHeritage said 6.1% middle eastern, Gedmatch always tells me i have middle eastern so i am certain that it's accurate to a degree, i'm certain all this isn't all lies xd

  5. #5
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Ylla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Montenegro
    mtDNA
    U4d2
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    2,488
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 76/2
    Given: 350/5

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    No that's more about dominant admixture and what 23andme costumers exist. It gives me mostly Norwegians.
    Ok, it's just that if I had relied on gedmatch I would have thought I was Greek or smth (if I didn't know). 23andme relatives helps to confirm immediate ancestry and you can also ask questions and do some research, but I get what you mean about the customers.

  6. #6
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    RN97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Thracian, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Romanian (mother), Norwegian(father)
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Gender
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7,960/252
    Given: 3,467/72

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    Ok, it's just that if I had relied on gedmatch I would have thought I was Greek or smth (if I didn't know). 23andme relatives helps to confirm immediate ancestry and you can also ask questions and do some research, but I get what you mean about the customers.
    It just means you're closer to the Greek sample than the Albanian one, but the multiple pop oracles would probably tell you something in the line of 80% Greek + 20% Croat or something I'd guess. The reason 23andme relatives doesn't work to understand your ancestry is that if your sibling had a kid with a Nigerian, you'd be more related to that kid than you'd be to a random Albanian. 23andme relative tool is more like the DNA tests that are designed to test relatedness to a person through recent shared ancestor. The most common would be a maternity or paternity test. It tests shared genome sequences, not similarity with overall genome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    The South shall rise again. With White Southerners like Smeagol removing all the Blacks and Latinos.

    And the Aryan race (Gujaratis) being the only immigrants allowed to stay since we own all the businesses and create jobs, and keep to ourselves.
    RN97's genetic results:
    23andme: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...3andme-Results!
    GEDMatch: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...DMatch-results

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Ylla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Montenegro
    mtDNA
    U4d2
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    2,488
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 76/2
    Given: 350/5

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    It just means you're closer to the Greek sample than the Albanian one, but the multiple pop oracles would probably tell you something in the line of 80% Greek + 20% Croat or something I'd guess. The reason 23andme relatives doesn't work to understand your ancestry is that if your sibling had a kid with a Nigerian, you'd be more related to that kid than you'd be to a random Albanian. 23andme relative tool is more like the DNA tests that are designed to test relatedness to a person through recent shared ancestor. The most common would be a maternity or paternity test. It tests shared genome sequences, not similarity with overall genome.
    Not necessarily,the Greeks have just as much variety. If I had part SSA relatives,I would obviously analyse the common euro part shared with my composition, most likely balkan shared segments. I think you can do good research if you have an analytical mind and many customers are genealogy freaks who have family trees and such.

  8. #8
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    RN97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Thracian, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Romanian (mother), Norwegian(father)
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Gender
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7,960/252
    Given: 3,467/72

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    Not necessarily,the Greeks have just as much variety. If I had part SSA relatives,I would obviously analyse the common euro part shared with my composition, most likely balkan shared segments. I think you can do good research if you have an analytical mind and many customers are genealogy freaks who have family trees and such.
    Sure works that way, but I think the man was looking more for what ethnic group fits his ancestry the most, but IDK really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    The South shall rise again. With White Southerners like Smeagol removing all the Blacks and Latinos.

    And the Aryan race (Gujaratis) being the only immigrants allowed to stay since we own all the businesses and create jobs, and keep to ourselves.
    RN97's genetic results:
    23andme: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...3andme-Results!
    GEDMatch: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...DMatch-results

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-07-2017, 02:35 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2017, 07:19 AM
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-28-2017, 07:41 AM
  4. Who looks more Middle Eastern ?
    By Anonymous211 in forum Anthropology
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-14-2017, 05:34 PM
  5. Do you consider India Middle-Eastern, Far-Eastern or what?
    By RitinNair in forum Ethno-Cultural Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-30-2013, 12:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •