Ethnicity
    Country
    Kosovo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 38

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    I don't recall having mentioned you but if you feel that the shoe fits you, then wear it. Actually I am far from being the butt hurted person on this thread. Otherwise, why would I find this thread against your own folk to be piteous? After all, Liberia has done exactly the same thing towards me, he has created threads in the past to specifically single me out and target me. I should be rejoicing instead of finding this lame.

I always had respect for you and you know it because the very few times I've mentioned your name in here were to compliment you in a not so long ago past were you used to be seen in here by the rest of the Albos as an outcast. My opinion about you being clever is unchanged, even though unfortunately you stopped writing quality\interesting posts that I enjoyed reading since you've joined the discord autism.

You might as well explain why you insistently invited me to your discord room for like three times through private messages and rep comments since you think so low of me. I hope you don't mind that I never even bothered to take a peak on it. I am not really into following herd patterns.

When it comes to this forum, I know very well what are the "play-along" rules and I think I have what can be said as fair-play. That's why I did not like to see a guy like Dema being banned, even though he would slander the shit out of Iberians. The problem is when people can not differentiate between virtual life and reality. Dema was a cool down to earth guy that would just have a beer with me had we ever met, not carry into real life what was said over some internet bullshit.

I know I can be vain and pretentious sometimes, no need to tell it to me. If I thought of myself as an hideous looking guy I wouldn't be so, trust me. I would instead be posting shirtless micro-photos with my face blurred like some other guy
    First of all, this guy didn't join the discord pack but was pretty much their pack leader.

Theres absolutely nothing clever about this dude or his posts. Its pretty much anti-Albanian in the strictest sense.

Full of insecurities, contradictions and complexes.

Tries to lecture us on morals and God as if hes some male version of Mother Theresa only to reveal his own vile character.

Its obvious that we are looking at an emotional unstable person that has found religion as some sort of hope or to deal with his mental problems, which obviously isnt working that well.

Spoiler!

You support this because you like the idea of a seperated Albanian nation while openly supporting Serbian nationalism. It suits your agenda. And do not deny this as I've seen you openly repeat Serbian nationalistic myths as if they were the truth. You are a sneaky person.

Our neighbors have always been the aggressors from the first time they stepped into the peninsuala in 600 AD and invaded the lowlands.

In 1912 we got pretty much invaded from all sides and our nation was seperated, thousands after thousands of our civilians killed, and today you have the result. Whatever differences Albanians had be it religious or whatever we should of all gathered under one nation, more extreme nationalism is exactly what we needed to wake the fuck up and much less religion.

The Drenica area of Kosovo is a good example of people growing up on war stories rather than stories about Jesus or Mohammed.

Do you know prior to these invasions that there were even religious wars among Albanians and tribal.

All this guy does is support nationalism expressed through a religious identity without understanding it. One nation under one God supposedly will produce more enlightened and warlike people. Its just manipulation that I cannot explain with words. He just forces his religious views in this case. And theres a lot of problem with these type of views such as the fact Albanians have many different religions, becoming more religious and less nationalistic isn't gonna stop us from getting invaded by a bunch of Serbs.

What we need to do is train our children and youth for warfare. We need to build a fucking army. We need to become warlike again.

We need to be ready for war at any time, we need to be ready to defend ourselves from our neighbors that will look at the slightest chance to wipe us from the face of this earth

Every Albanian kid both male and female should be trained in martial arts and hand to hand combat from a young age. They should be taught how to handle weapons and undergo military training.

Martial arts and combat training should be taught early in schools.

They should be taught to never surrender in battle and fight to the death.

We need to breed a nation of fucking warriors rather than religious cockroaches

They should be taught Albanian history, world history, science, nutrition, health, philosophy, morals, honor, besa and not a bunch of fucking brainwashing semetic drivel about Jesus or Mohammed.

These religions are so full of errors that anyone who follows them must be incredibly ignorant and in denial.

How the fuck do you think the Spartans survived? Their children were trained in combat since a young age, they had to learn to survive by themselves.

Ethnic Albania should economically build itself up and become a rich and powerful prospering country.

We need to invest in many different areas and jobs need to be opened. No more economic migrants.

We need to stop being sheeps, ignorant and be more open minded.

In order to do this our politicians need to go first and foremost, they are stealing money from the population and denying their rights.

Albania could easily be built up economically if it wasnt for the ignorance that many Albanians display and the minds of sheeples.

Your average Albanian on TA has a subpar IQ, they talk about topics that are not even an issue such as racial or religious views that your average Albanian irl would not give a fuck about. We have far bigger problems.

They just project their complexes. Such as this dude projects his religious views as if its some type of solution,makes threads about Albanianism and how Albanians aren't religious enough.. what an incredible stupid piece of shit.

Japps about Skanderbeg, a long deceased figure that your average Kosovar today does not give a fuck about, as if the Albanian identity revolves around the Kastrioti family, japps about Ottomans and bla bla as if we are still at conflict with these people

Its obvious these fucking retards got their priorities wrong.

To these diaspora retards living in the comfort of the west nationalism has become materialistic and means only getting eagle tattoo or doing eagle sign on photos, supposedly we should express ourselves through some God as if this will solve our problems, the latter and the religious identity is also materialistic. This is why you see people brag about their religious views.

They do not even know what materialism is in the first place neither do you need modern religion to believe in the philosophical concepts of an afterlife , higher power etc.

They are extremely materialistic themselves, Ive never in my life come across more self contradicting people.

They cannot even view things from other peoples perspective or from a non religious point of view as they lack the emotional intelligence for it.

They are too busy looking at what religion other Albanians belong to or their pigmentation.

Diaspora tards born in rich countries like Norway or Sweden or England cannot understand the struggle poor families in Kosovo face that do not have money to even feed their children.

These fucking cockroaches will never represent anything Albanian. Its just the fucking sound of squirrels rather than lions.

He forces his religious views onto others and wants everyone else to be like him and share same views as he is not happy with himself, his state of being or his current life situation. Its the same thing for any other Albanian with complexes.

Then he calls the ones that do not comfort his views but rather question them as stupid.. These people are the ones that hit his nerves and challenge his views the most , this causes an emotional outburst and the need to belittle others since hes looking for validation and social acceptance.. all these threads he has made is a form of looking for acceptance and validation.

This kid is so easy to debunk and read that its funny why anyone would even see him as clever unless they are even more fucking stupid.

And they wanted you on discord probably to dox you.
    Last edited by Bec Sinani; 12-26-2017 at 06:26 AM.

Last Online
    10-30-2023 @ 01:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    Everybody dislikes Albanians on the Balkans.Maybe Bosnians and Croatians are the ones that don't because they were allied against Serbs (And would have lost without NATO)

They(and their puppet state Kosovo) are the smallest country yet the most cancerous.

Look at Arjana(The Mask) taking pride of Albanian human and drug trafficking bosses,that they are running the whole game.

This is not the first time I have seen an Albo member talk with pride about such a thing.It tells everything one needs to know about these people.

Should of not moved to the Balkans if you dislike Albos so much. I guess you should of stayed in Poland / Ukraine . I couldn't really care less if some Balkan Slavs, who I see as degenerates, dislike us or what not. There is nothing good that you people ever brought to the Balkans other than murder, destruction and war. Worse than gypsies. I also forgot fake history and hyper nationalism . Most of you are worse than gypsies.

Even the Albanians in the Preshevo valley to this day have no rights , it says enough what it is to live under these peoples rule. And no, I'm not a nationalist and nothing to do with muh people or that I think we are better but one cannot avoid the fact that you're worse than gypsies and brought a lof of problems in the Balkans. 500 years Ottoman rule really did you good or else you would of probably turned worse.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

1 Not allowed!

Not sure why it says i was subscribed to this thread lol, but i remember laberia and herr abubu sent me death threats via pm and rep lol bunch of animals

Last Online
    11-01-2023 @ 04:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Babak View Post
    Not sure why it says i was subscribed to this thread lol, but i remember laberia and herr abubu sent me death threats via pm and rep lol bunch of animals
    I personally never liked those guys and I never liked the OP either. Bunch of retarded trolls I also never liked the female members here, that Hulu is probably the only one I liked. And one of the few decent members. There was this other member here that is still around and that would say things and try and provoke me since I am naturally hot headed and get a reaction from me. It baffles me how this person still hasn't been banned from this place yet. Should of avoided most of these people from the start. I feel like I have grown up and become more mature. And If I could rewind time I would of played everything different.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,147
    Given: 7,430

0 Not allowed!

This one who creates countless accounts to post the same stuff over and over again.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    romanian canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 180
    Given: 181

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    This one who creates countless accounts to post the same stuff over and over again.
    I was going say him too apparently he is on eupedia bitching about this forum how aprcity is racist and anti Albanian

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ᖭི༏ᖫྀ
    Ancestry
    Med
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,619
    Given: 10,186

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Beats View Post
    I personally never liked those guys and I never liked the OP either. Bunch of retarded trolls I also never liked the female members here, that Hulu is probably the only one I liked. And one of the few decent members. There was this other member here that is still around and that would say things and try and provoke me since I am naturally hot headed and get a reaction from me. It baffles me how this person still hasn't been banned from this place yet. Should of avoided most of these people from the start. I feel like I have grown up and become more mature. And If I could rewind time I would of played everything different.
    Huh? Is this directed towards me because I’m the only other active member here? First of all I don’t know who you are, let alone saying anything to trigger your temper everyone here is a name on a screen to me.
    It’s really wild what I get accused of on here, honestly.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    romanian canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    Huh? Is this directed towards me because I’m the only other active member here? First of all I don’t know who you are, let alone saying anything to trigger your temper everyone here is a name on a screen to me.
    It’s really wild what I get accused of on here, honestly.
    He is a troll who made a million accounts

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    romanian canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yo for the record the mental ill Albanian fucker is harassing me on eupidea now for calling him out

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 02:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

3 Not allowed!

Almost all of them. Only Ylla and Hulu are decent members.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread Information