Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS - 'Terror attack' in New York: 'Several' people are injured after 'pipe bomb' explodes

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

3 Not allowed!

Default BREAKING NEWS - 'Terror attack' in New York: 'Several' people are injured after 'pipe bomb' explodes

BREAKING NEWS - 'Terror attack' in New York: 'Several' people are injured and man 'wearing wires' is arrested after 'pipe bomb' explodes on subway platform at city's Port Authority transport hub
    'Explosion' at NYC Port Authority terminal in Manhattan

An explosion was reported at around 6:30am Monday morning in a Subway station near the Port Authority bus terminal in Midtown Manhattan - just a block away from Times Square. The FDNY said they located a device near the passageway between the A and 1 trains, and that it's possible this was a terror attack. One man has been taken into custody, who was carrying a device on him.

According to reports it appears that the subway station was not the intended target, and that the pipe bomb the suspect was carrying went off prematurely, injuring him in the process.

The suspect's identity has not been released. It's unclear if there have been any more victims, but there are dozens of ambulances in the area Law enforcement agencies have responded to the scene and have set up a perimeter around the area. The NYPD has cleared the subway lines beneath the Port Authority bus station. The blast brought chaos to the morning rush hour in Manhattan as the bus terminal was evacuated and emergency vehicles filled the streets.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-terminal.html

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,248
    Given: 4,031

2 Not allowed!

If it is an immigrant we need to close the borders. We have enough problems we do not need to import more.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I wonder are terrorist setting these fires in California. They just seem to start out of nowhere and become these giant fires. It could be terrorism possibly!

Banned
    Last Online
    04-12-2019 @ 11:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Cuman
    Ancestry
    Cuman.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sardinia
    Y-DNA
    CUMANS
    mtDNA
    CUMANS
    Taxonomy
    atlanto-med + cm
    Politics
    CUMANISM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,912
    Given: 19,658

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    I wonder are terrorist setting these fires in California. They just seem to start out of nowhere and become these giant fires. It could be terrorism possibly!
    Possible. So far most terrorist attacks lately are linked to ISIS this one I doubt will be any different.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

1 Not allowed!

What do they mean with pipe bomb,someone took a microphone and started roasting everybody around??

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kernowek View Post
    Agreed. Most people would rather stick their head in the sand than admit that there's a serious problem in the west with immigrants committing terror attacks.
    People put there head in the sand for a lot of things and this is not a difficult case. Immigration is easy to control,, it just needs the will of the people to enforce stricter controls.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

2 Not allowed!

Perp

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-28-2019 @ 11:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118
    Given: 87

0 Not allowed!

New York Explosion Empties Port Authority; Suspect Is in Custody

A peaceful beginning to the workweek was shattered Monday after an explosion rattled through one of the busiest transit hubs in New York City, causing the authorities to evacuate hundreds of commuters and throwing the morning into chaos.

The Police Department said that one person was in custody after the blast echoed through the passageway connecting the Times Square and Port Authority subway stations shortly before 7:30 a.m.

The suspect was in serious condition at Bellevue Hospital. The Fire Department said four injuries had been reported.

A senior city official who declined to be identified because of the continuing investigation said that the suspect had been wearing an explosive device and that the police had partially stripped him.

The subway stations were evacuated, and Port Authority Bus Terminal was also shut down.

The suspect was alone, and the device was reported to have gone off prematurely. The explosion was recorded on surveillance video, the city official said.

In a news conference, Mayor Bill de Blasio called the blast an attempted terrorist attack and said no other devices had been found.

“Our lives revolve around the subway,” he said. “The choice of New York is always for a reason, because we are beacons of the world. And we show that a society of many background and many faiths can work.”

“The terrorists want to undermine that,” he added. “They yearn to attack New York City.”

Soon after the explosion was reported, the commutes of New Yorkers miles away from the blast became chaotic. The Metropolitan Transportation Authority reported that 1, 2, 3, A, C, E, N, Q, R, W and 7 trains were skipping 42nd Street.

Commuters underground near 40th Street and 8th Avenue began to flee after the loud, muffled sound was heard in the Port Authority subway station. Police officers, firefighters and Port Authority counterterrorism officials tried to clear people from the bus station and the west side of 8th Avenue as sirens blared.

Andre Rodriguez, 62, a caseworker at one of the city’s shelters, said he heard the explosion around 7:30.

“I was going through the turnstile,” he said. “It sounded like an explosion, and everybody started running.”

Alicja Wlodkowski, 51, said that she had been in a restaurant inside the Port Authority when she suddenly saw a crowd of people running.

“A woman fell, and nobody even stopped to help her because it was so crazy,” she said. “Then it all slowed down. I was standing and watching and scared.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/11/n...es-square.html
    The Lord Is My Shepherd
    1 A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.1 3 He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness2 for his name’s sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,3 I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely4 goodness and mercy5 shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell6 in the house of the Lord forever.7

Banned
    Last Online
    04-12-2019 @ 11:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Cuman
    Ancestry
    Cuman.
    Country
    United States
    Region