Quote Originally Posted by MissMischief View Post
Personally, I'm not interested in being like men, but I also don't have it in me to get too upset when men face an ounce of what women have faced forever.

I also don't think you can even draw a perfect parallel between objectification of women and objectification of men. The power imbalance involved with objectifying women will always make it more severe.

Objectification of women is rampant, women are reduced to our looks everywhere, men subjugate us, etc. None of this can be said about men.

Feminist propaganda. Women are pampered in our society. Just tell a random guy that this or that man is bothering you, and he'll take your word for it and confront the guy... esculating it to a physical altercation if necessary.

Women have MUCH power in our society. And a big part of it is being underhanded and persuasive.

And you like eye candy as much as any other person here... lust is lust and men aren't unique in oogling...

In fact women take it to a new level. Think of the Target cashier or the "hot felon". Bitches be crazy