Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: To all dumb racist idiots: Why South Asians are Caucasoid, more than Central Asians , North Africans

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

2 Not allowed!

Default To all dumb racist idiots: Why South Asians are Caucasoid, more than Central Asians , North Africans

Before I start explaining I want everyone to know that the vast majority of Indians and South Asians don't give a crap if they are Caucasoid or not and that includes me. They are proud of their unique genetic structure that are not found anywhere in the world but the problem are the stupid, racist, disrespectful members who stereotypes and use words/or terms like " mixed Australoid niggers " or " Dravidian Negroids " in every forum, youtube-related videos to refer South Asians. Is funny because Portuguese, Spanish, Italians are not pure, Romanians are not pure. Finns, Scandivians have Mongoloid Y-DNA paternal ancestry. Yemen, Saudi Arabians, North Africans all have Sub-Saharan admixtures. Central Asians Turks including, Tajiks have Mongoloid admixture as do Russians. Iranians, Persians, Kurdish have ASI admixture themselves especially Pasthuns, Turkey have ASI and Mongoloid admixture. These dumb idiots who are not even qualified to talk about racial purity let alone about South Asians who are more Caucasoid than most of them, neither of them have pure genetic structure.

( Note: I really wish this thread reaches massive views or somebody uploads a youtube video about this topic so that ignorant people stop spreading these racist myths about South Asians. I don't know how to make a youtube video, nor do I have speaker so if you know how to than please talk about the information from this thread )

Racist idiot's question: If South Asians are Caucasoid why do look like mixed Australoid and look the least European ?

Answer: Because you're a typical dumb idiot amateur who judges everything from a Eurocentrist perspective and ideology.

For your info " Proto-Caucasoid " was everywhere in the world and look the most closest to modern day South Asians. Here is proto-European Kostenki. It's true that ancient proto-Caucasoid do have some pseudo-Australoid like traits that would confuse people for being Australoid due to somewhat broader noses, and thicker lips but overall it's Caucasoid. South Asians are today are a various mixture of new Caucasoid ( West Eurasian ) and proto-Caucasoid ( ASI ). South Asians have heavy Paleolithic Caucasoid admixture which distinguished them from all the other Caucasoids outside of South Asia who have predominant Neolithic Caucasoid admixture.

Racist idiots opinion: South Asians are dark skinned because of Australoid admixture

Answer: Skin color are due to two reason: One of them is intermixture and the other is due to adaptation to the the climate and environment

Map of Skin color distribution: By your logic people from Southern parts of Africa are less negroid than Southern India and the Mongoloids from North Siberia are the most purest.

Racist idiots believes: North Indians are not pure Caucasoid because they mixed with the black skinned South Indians Dravidians, Veddoids who are not Caucasoid at all

Answer: Since when is being " pure Caucasoid " need to look like European when even the most blondest and nordic Europeans people are from being Caucasoid genetically.

Eye color, hair color, skin color are all superficial traits adapted to different environments and climates. Only a dumbass would consider those traits as defining pure Caucasoid just like the crap about pure blood Aryans being blue eyes, blonde hair and very pale white skinned are all eurocentrist bullshits.

If we follow your logic than South Indian albino's are more Aryan than the majority of Europeans

Last edited by ButlerKing; 12-20-2017 at 05:13 PM.

Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 05:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,266
    Given: 7,816

6 Not allowed!

Before I start explaining I want everyone to know that the vast majority of Indians and South Asians don't give a crap if they are Caucasoid or not and that includes me.
    Finally, you admit you're Indian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    But 2 dicks in the ass is a really cool experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    He's ashamed his son is almost 40 years old and only works a few hours a week as a dancing cow.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightshade25 View Post
    No I didn't admit I was Indian, I'm one of the people who supports South Asians like a few members on this forum who are not Indian but understand the racist stereotypes and struggles that South Asians have endured, being labeled as australoids and gypsies. I'm simply helping them to fight this out but I understand why you would take me as Indian because I do support them, just sick of the racist stereotypes they had to endure by racist people.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Another racist idiot with a ignorant question: If South Asians are pure Caucasoid why do they look the least European Caucasoids ?

Answer: I'll explain to you since I understand there are people with wrong conceptions of racial anthropology and too stupid to understand it ( I explained it to so many stupid people, it's frustrating )

It's no surprise that respected eurocentrist anthropologist Eickstedt placed Veddoids among the 'old-Europid race' . Do you know why ? because ancient proto-Europoid look more closest to Veddoid's morphologies.

I'll make it easy for you

Here are Veddoid albino ( the crap you called Australoid when it's actually proto-Caucasoid ( ASI ADMIXTURE )

Here are Mongoloid albino ( The crap Central Asian Turks, Turkish, Finns, Russians are mixed with)

Here is Sub-Saharan African albino ( The crap North African, Arabian peninsula Arabs like Yemeni, Portuguese, Italians, Spanish are mixed with )

No matter what your dumbass brain may think. The closest morphology to Caucasoid is Veddoid. That's why South Asians today are mix of light skinned Caucasoid and black skinned proto-Caucasoid but the problem with you dumbass you judge by their superficial features such as dark skin and appearance

Pure Caucasoid genetically ? Last time I checked Finns, Russians have massive Mongoloid East Asian paternal ancestry haplogroup N, Q and what make about Italians, Portuguese, Italians, Saudi Arabians having substantial Sub-Saharan African maternal mtDNA ancestry haplogroup L or heavy Sub-Saharan maternal mtDNA L like North Africans. Yemeni Arabs ? What about Central Asian Turks and Tajiks who are way lighted skinned than South Indians but have heavy East Eurasian admixture. What about Middle east having ASI, Mongoloid, Sub-Saharan admixtures to various degrees ? What about Turkish people they have ASI, Mongolid admixture ?

Where is your pure Caucasoid genetically. There is none, if if they are 99.98% West Eurasian genetically it doesn't make you pure. So what's a pure Caucasoid?

Caucasoid is a anthropologically type not a genetic type.

GENETICALLY ? use your brain before you keep talking shit.

There is no such thing as pure Caucasoid genetically only anthropologically. And anthropologically South Asians are pure Caucasoids like Europeans, Middle easterners.

Now even, I'm not bold enough to say South Asians are the most Caucasoid population because th

Please use your brain before you make wrong judgments

North Africans are CAUCASOID anthropologically but they are genetically admixtures of mix of West Eurasian and SSA ( Black African / Sub-Saharan) which is Negroid type

Central Asian/Turks are CAUCASOID anthropologically but they are genetically mix of West Eurasian and East Eurasian ( East Asian / Siberian ) which is Mongoloid type

Central Asian Turk DNA

North African DNA

Banned
    Last Online
    01-14-2018 @ 11:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Oroqen
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Cro-Magnon
    Politics
    VHEMT
    Hero
    Zhirinovsky
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 370
    Given: 151

0 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightshade25 View Post
    "I don't know how to make a youtube video, nor do I have speaker so if you know how to than please talk about the information from this thread"

He's obviously not. The average Indian-American or Indian-Briton is a billion times more computer literate and tech savvy than the average White American like yourself, and still far higher than any Brit.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    "I don't know how to make a youtube video, nor do I have speaker so if you know how to than please talk about the information from this thread"

He's obviously not. The average Indian in the UK or the USA is a billion times more computer literate and tech savvy than the average White American, and still far higher than any Brit.
    I agree but there are always exceptional in every case. Although I do admit most Indian people are extremely intelligent but I must say I've met quite a significant few who are quite stupid.

Some European are smart, some not.

Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 05:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,266
    Given: 7,816

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post

He's obviously not. The average Indian-American or Indian-Briton is a billion times more computer literate and tech savvy than the average White American like yourself, and still far higher than any Brit.
    Rofl you're so naive. He's definitely not an Irish man living in the UK. His English is rubbish and his obsession with South Asians is suspicious
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    But 2 dicks in the ass is a really cool experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    He's ashamed his son is almost 40 years old and only works a few hours a week as a dancing cow.

Last Online
    11-06-2022 @ 10:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Hero
    Piruz Navahandi, babak khoramdin, Arnold
    Religion
    Zoroastrian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,140
    Given: 2,090

3 Not allowed!

They cry like little bitches if they get made fun of for not being full Caucasoid yet they have the most backwards and self hating caste system which systematically discriminates against their own countrymen because they were born into some stupid “caste”.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerKing View Post
    I agree but there are always exceptional in every case. Although I do admit most Indian people are extremely intelligent but I must say I've met quite a significant few who are quite stupid.

Some European are smart, some not.
    Compared to the average White American ( or Southern European, MENA, etc) an Indian is like Conrad Zuse or Steve Wozniak when it comes to computer literacy rofl.

I agree Brits are a bit more intelligent.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information