01-06-2018 @ 03:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Albania
    Country
    Albania
    Hero
    Skanderbeu, Isa Boletini, Ismail Qemali, Midhat Frasheri, Xhavfer Deva,Adem Jashari, Hamza Jashari,
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 172
    Given: 549

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Minecrafter11 View Post
    Carlito is pathetic he is like 90 percent white and a black supremacist lmfao.
    I never seen his Picture how he looks like, I Think he is a Fucking Wetback Spic Nigger from Mexico, even in Mexico there are Fucking niggers about 1 Million of them. Spics and Niggers are Fucking Troublemakers and They should get the Fuck out of America, Canada, Australia and Europe.

look at Australia, the Sudanese Crime-Wave and check it out, where Black People aka Niggers go they commit violence just like the Spics in America/Canada and Spain.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

1 Not allowed!

Gunaches are an Aboriginal Berber population, considering they have small amounts of E1b1a, their negroid admixture was minimal and I don't believe E comes from Africa anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guanches

They had fair skin, they were mostly dark haired/dark eyed, some had fair skin. Typical of these societies, they have a small minority with light hair and eyes. They are not Negroid and modern berbers, most have under 20% Negroid admixture.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Albania
    Country
    Albania
    Hero
    Skanderbeu, Isa Boletini, Ismail Qemali, Midhat Frasheri, Xhavfer Deva,Adem Jashari, Hamza Jashari,
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusAurelius View Post
    Gunaches are an Aboriginal Berber population, considering they have small amounts of E1b1a, their negroid admixture was minimal and I don't believe E comes from Africa anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guanches

They had fair skin, they were mostly dark haired/dark eyed, some had fair skin. Typical of these societies, they have a small minority with light hair and eyes. They are not Negroid and modern berbers, most have under 20% Negroid admixture.
    Guanches have E1b1b, of course E doesn't come from Africa. I Don't think Modern Berbers have Negriod Amixture since Black Slaves were castrated.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-23-2018 @ 08:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    white
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Diocleatian204 View Post
    I'm not talking about 15-20% of the Niggers Ancestry, I'm talking about 80-85% of North Africans are White. i don't think there are Monkey Ancestry in north africa because the Arabs/Berbers castrate the fucking niggers, We Europeans should have done that to them but we made a mistake that we didn't castrate the Niggers in America.
    The male slaves were castrated. The female slaves were used as sex objects in order to breed as many babies as possible.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Albania
    Country
    Albania
    Hero
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by robertmann View Post
    The male slaves were castrated. The female slaves were used as sex objects in order to breed as many babies as possible.
    that's the Trauregs, Tuaregs are Niggers and they are not even berbers.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    white
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I never seen his Picture how he looks like, I Think he is a Fucking Wetback Spic Nigger from Mexico, even in Mexico there are Fucking niggers about 1 Million of them. Spics and Niggers are Fucking Troublemakers and They should get the Fuck out of America, Canada, Australia and Europe.

look at Australia, the Sudanese Crime-Wave and check it out, where Black People aka Niggers go they commit violence just like the Spics in America/Canada and Spain.
    I get the impression that Carlito is a troll impersonating a black supremacist. His politics say save us from whitey.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

No, Berbers/North Africans are not Fucking Black as Fuck. They Fucking Hate Niggers and the Guanches of the Canary Islands are not Black as Fuck, Do you See any Black Features in the Canary Islands? No, Put your Black Supremacist Afrocentrist in your Ass, you Fucking Spic Nigger.
    First of all dumbass, phenotype doesn't mean shit when it come stop genotype
    The Guanches were tested recently and there is a study on the ancient Guanches, they came out with SSA admixture, also most North Africans look mix with black, and if we had a shit load of them in America, they would have been getting mistaken as Dominicans, Puerto Rican's or mulattoes

In fact, Quincy Brown with both black parents looks like the average North African, there's a shit load of them in Europe, many with curly as mulatto hair texture

I dare any euro living in euro deny the fact that North Africans look like this on average and nothing like Caucasians, in fact Turkish people look by far a lot more white than North Africans in Europe

Quincy Jones looks North African, like the typical average North African immigrant in euro, Quincy is a proud black man with two black parents

These are his parents
    This is his mother who happens to look pure black and dark skin

This is his father, an African American man with two black parents himself

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    white
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Even if that's true about the Guanches they're located pretty far south in North Africa. Part of the degradation of North Africa seems to be that they gave the southern, negro admixed cities more power. The Moors rule in Spain began to collapse after they moved the capital to Marrakech. Egypt began to collapse after they moved the capital to Thebes. (Modern Luxor)

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Albania
    Country
    Albania
    Hero
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    First of all dumbass, phenotype doesn't mean shit when it come stop genotype
    The Guanches were tested recently and there is a study on the ancient Guanches, they came out with SSA admixture, also most North Africans look mix with black, and if we had a shit load of them in America, they would have been getting mistaken as Dominicans, Puerto Rican's or mulattoes

In fact, Quincy Brown with both black parents looks like the average North African, there's a shit load of them in Europe, many with curly as mulatto hair texture

I dare any euro living in euro deny the fact that North Africans look like this on average and nothing like Caucasians, in fact Turkish people look by far a lot more white than North Africans in Europe

Quincy Jones looks North African, like the typical average North African immigrant in euro, Quincy is a proud black man with two black parents

These are his parents
    This is his mother who happens to look pure black and dark skin

This is his father, an African American man with two black parents himself
    that fake and hoax, Ancient Guanches are not black as fuck, if they were Black, you find people from Canary Islands Monkey Features like these Fucking Dominicans, Puerto Ricans and other Mullato Mongrel Spic Nigger Shit like you.

North Africans are not Black as Fuck, they are White as Now and More Whiter than these Wetback Spic Niggers from Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico. Quincy Bronw looks he's Adopted not a Biological Son of two Monkies and he doesn't look North African at all.

why there is a loads of Mullato Niggers in Europe is because Too Many Migrants from Africa arrived since 2015 and Raping White European Women.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by robertmann View Post
    Even if that's true about the Guanches they're located pretty far south in North Africa. Part of the degradation of North Africa seems to be that they gave the southern, negro admixed cities more power. The Moors rule in Spain began to collapse after they moved the capital to Marrakech. Egypt began to collapse after they moved the capital to Thebes. (Modern Luxor)
    Point is that North Africans were already mixed with God aka black, it wasn't because of Islamic invasion, but because they were Africans and thus had to have ssa ancestry like all Africans do

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information