Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EX-YUGOSLAVIA had richest amount of Euro phenotype in Europe? (And EX-Yugoslav Superiority attitude)

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Ok, I always wanted to start this interesting thread for people outside of Ex-Yugoslavia about Ex-Yugoslavia mindset from those times and about people from Ex-Yugoslavia.

I think this will be interesting thread for people to read, and I think almost everyone from Ex-Yugoslavia will agree with this post, maybe this will be the first thread where ppl from Ex-Yugoslavia will not fight amongst each others but actually agree about this.

Everyone knows I am not a fan of Ex-Yugoslavia, but I am transparent guy, I try to be, so I want to say some things here about Ex-Yugoslavia people to everyone;

1st. In my honest opinion EX-Yugoslavia had most richest variety of European phenotypes in one country, from Norics and Baltids to Dinarics.

Means; Norics, W.Baltids, Atlanto, Dinarics, Gorids, Pontids, North Pontids, Alpines, Dinarized Gracile Meds, etc etc etc...

And ppl were not even paying attention to this things back then, it was common that country (Yugoslavia) had such rich variety of European people in one country.

2nd. Because of this and other things, mindset of Ex-Yugslavs was; Yugoslav ppl considered themselves superior over most of ppl in Europe, for example;

A) Yugoslavs were mocking to all other Slavs (except to Russians, but even to them sometimes), Yugoslav ppl considered other Slavs as a joke, in sport terms especially.

Not only that Yugoslavs considered other Slavs as joke in sport terms, but as joke in general, like; "they're all pussies, we're better than them because... we are THE BEST..." haha lol.

Yugoslavs also thought of themselves as the most beautiful people in Europe and that no one could match them, men thought of themselves as most handsom, and women as most beautiful.

Just sayin how it was back then ., they were mocking other Europeans how short they are and how Yugoslavs are tall and handsom.

B) Yugoslavs considered countries like Bulgaria or Romania as somethin like "Africa", honestly, I am not trying to insult anyone here, GOD FORBID, I am just talking about that mindset back then.

C) Yugoslavs were also arrogant considered many Western European countries, they considered Italians and French AS GAYS and cowards.

When someone would mention French or Italian to some Yugoslav considering sports or any kind of competition, random Yugoslav would ask; "Are you fucking joking"? lol

IMO the only countries Yugoslavs respected in Europe to some degree was; UK and Germany, but UK the most.

Scandinavians were viewed as; "they're all blonde, they're so boring, and we have blondes AND EVERYONE ELSE from Europe".

And about sports, Yugoslavs honestly thought of everyone in Europe considering sports like everyone were inferior scums in comparison to Yugoslavs in any sport, you name it (except maybe Hockey, that's it).

3rd. Everyday jokes in Ex-Yugoslavia about rest of European countries in military point of view was; "We would crush Italy in less than 24 hours, all cowards and gays".

Then; "Turkey is no match for us, they're all gypsies with guns".

Oh yeah, when I mentioned this, Yugoslavs even though communist country, they were in some aspect very racist.

About Albanians Yugoslavs (except Croats and Slovenes) thought everything worst you can imagine, they were considered even lower than Romania or Bulgaria in Yugoslav eyes.

Spaniards were also considered as joke, in sports, in all sort of stuff.

4th. Yugoslavia was considered to have the BEST ROCK scene in Europe besides UK, and this was actually said by several great musicians from UK.

P.S. Point of this thread is NOT TO INSULT ANYONE, AS I'VE SAID, I'M NOT EVEN A FAN OF EX-YUGOSLAVIA (everyone knows this), I just wanted to open some thread about this aspect about Yugoslavia which no one is mentioning, which is; Yugoslav people (as people of that country) were truly arrogant one, they thought of themselves as superior to almost everyone in Europe; considering sports, military, strength, appearence (looks), courage etc...

So..., when I see sometimes other Slavs here loving Yugoslavia I didnt wanted to say anything but I was laughing inside myself because I know what kind of opinion Yugoslavs had about rest of Slavs, and in fact about majority of Europeans, and opinion was; everyone was beneath Yugoslavs; considering sports, courage, appearence, intelligence etc...

At the end Ex-Yugoslav Anthem (with ENG Subs) with ppl from Ex-Yugoslavia:

P.S. You can notice that attitude of "we're the best" trough this anthem as well, hard to explain lol.

Cheers
    Yep, all this illusory reality continued until one day Uncle Sam decided to stop financing this country called Yugoslavia. From that day, the rest of Europe and world, started to consider Yugoslavia as something similar with Rwanda meanwhile the Yugoslavs like Huttu and Tutsi tribe. The dream was over and the reality was very harsh.

Last Online
    09-25-2023 @ 12:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,898
    Given: 2,620

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Yep, all this illusory reality continued until one day Uncle Sam decided to stop financing this country called Yugoslavia. From that day, the rest of Europe and world, started to consider Yugoslavia as something similar with Rwanda meanwhile the Yugoslavs like Huttu and Tutsi tribe. The dream was over and the reality was very harsh.
    Most of great countries were financed by someone. So what is problem with finances of Yugoslavia??

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

2 Not allowed!

Yugoslavia was funny and fictitious nation created for 1 guy.

It was Titoist Communist nation created with a purpose to destroy a national consciousness and faith among the Western Balkan people.

Nobody wanted it, but influence of TITO was so strong that people cherished HIS IMAGINARY nation out of respect for him.

Tito was one of the greatest Commanders in human history, his reputation was enormous so Yugoslavia worked.

Yugoslavia died with TITO because Yugoslavia was TITO.

Yugoslavs were Arrogant, but that's Communist Arrogance, not natural arrogance.

I prefer modern Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia and Macedonia over Yugoslavia.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vlatko Vukovic View Post
    Most of great countries were financed by someone. So what is problem with finances of Yugoslavia??
    Who are these great countries who are financed by others?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Who are these great countries who are financed by others?
    Israel haha

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,859
    Given: 12,729

0 Not allowed!

Yugoslavian superiority ends where a Gonzaga head kick begins.

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

1 Not allowed!

The arrogance comes from being the only European country to free itself of the Nazis and not fall under the ownership of Soviet Union.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    The arrogance comes from being the only European country to free itself of the Nazis and not fall under the ownership of Soviet Union.
    Well true, Yugoslavs were proud because they said legendary "NO" to Stalin and Soviet Union, all others who fell under Soviet Union influence were considered as "Africa" in average eyes of Yugoslavs, Im just sayin how it was back then.

And about West, Yugoslavs didn't trust West neither, it was always some status Quo, in the end Yugoslavia started the movement of neutral countries in Cold War.

There was so many plans for future if wasnt for break out of Yugoslavia, like for example; Yugoslavia seriously was working on new Nuclear program for future and also new Jet was to be made (one of the best of it's time) etc etc..., nothin of that was finished.

Few ppl knows that in fact Yugoslavian scientists helped Americans in space program (Mercury and Apollo), if wasn't for Yugoslav assistance (one scientists in particular) in rocket technology, americans would go that fast any time soon (back then), but nevermind.

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Well true, Yugoslavs were proud because they said legendary "NO" to Stalin and Soviet Union, all others who fell under Soviet Union influence were considered as "Africa" in average eyes of Yugoslavs, Im just sayin how it was back then.

And about West, Yugoslavs didn't trust West neither, it was always some status Quo, on the end Yugoslavia started the movement of neutral countries in Cold War.
    The West has shown itself to be ruthless to people who don't choose a side, so Yugoslavs were right in not trusting the West. All the non-aligned countries have had huge problems related to Western influence.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Yugoslavian superiority ends where a Gonzaga head kick begins.

Im sorry to say this, but if you take in account how many Croats and Serbs is there (considering population), it is a wonder that this two nations gave one of the greatest sports-men & women ever, if you compare our success (from Yugoslav period and after Yugoslav period) no one can match us IN THE WORLD.

You have almost 325 million of ppl, yet, we (Croatia) played against your American Dream team in finals in Olympic Barcelona, and we were almost equal with you troughout first half, have in mind we are country of 4,5 million of ppl, and you are country of almost half billion, yet there we are.

Not to mention today in Football that we would kick your ass, oh right, you dont play football, but american football lol.

The point is this; Ex-Yugoslav nations are maybe the best athlets which european genetics ever gave to this continent, Im sorry but it is what it is, considering our numbers, we're the best lol , along with Serbs.

Also Bosniaks and Slovenes are there with us, close, if you take in account they have even smaller nations, yet, Slovenia won Eurobasket this year, you just have to face the facts, Yugoslavia was (and those nations from it today still are) wonder of athleticism and sports , it's all about SUPERIOR genetics man... hahaha

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information