PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Islam has some hope of reformation with this man

Thread: Islam has some hope of reformation with this man

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-16-2024 @ 09:25 PM
    South land of the Holy Spirit (Australia)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Saint Paul, Saint Peter, Saint John, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,437
    Given: 5,645

0 Not allowed!

Default Islam has some hope of reformation with this man

First and foremost. I believe the only way to God is through his beloved son Jesus Christ. And hope that my Muslim brothers and sisters find the way the truth and the life, and turn away from their false religion.

Unfortunately, it looks like this religion isn't going away any time soon. So the world has a dilemma: Allow it to continue to grow as it is, or promote and push for a reformation. This man by the name of Imam Tawhidi, an Iranian born Australian Shite Musilm, Has the best ideas for reformation. Namely, they are the abolishment of the 6 books of Sunni Islam, that is the collection of Hadiths where Muslims get alot of there extremist ideas from and where Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was 9 years old.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,758
    Given: 8,734

1 Not allowed!

If I recall corectly, there are also many violent call in Coran.
    As muslim beleive in the perfection of the coran it would be impossible to take off a part of it.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-16-2024 @ 09:25 PM
    South land of the Holy Spirit (Australia)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Saint Paul, Saint Peter, Saint John, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,437
    Given: 5,645

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    If I recall corectly, there are also many violent call in Coran.
    As muslim beleive in the perfection of the coran it would be impossible to take off a part of it.
    I know. it means we are kind of stuck at a dead end. Quote in the Quran about beating you wife:

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.
    But I don't mean taking off any part of the Quran itself, But other separate books which are called Hadiths. Sunni's in particular have 6 main hadiths (not part of Quran) which are used to interpret the Quran.

There most important book, second in importance to the Quran is called Sahih al-Bukhari.

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."
    Bukhari (52:73) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords'."
    Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him." Here, Muhammad is calling for the genocide of Jews. Jews must be wiped out in order for the hour/judgment day to arrive.
    So many more verses from this one Islamic book out of many other books. The bulk of there problems are from these extra books they have, which call for the slaughter of non-believers, and other terrible things.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,959
    Given: 11,670

0 Not allowed!

Yeah, Islam sucks. It's an inconvenient truth.

Thread Information