God, my homeland and my family.
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Laughable nonsense. There was Caucasian Iberia too, doesn't mean Spaniards and Portuguese are from Kavkaz. I tought such retarded theories will die out in era of population genetics, well seems some still live in stone age.

When I look at the photos of those Albanians my mind always thinks of the Orcs from Lord of the Rings.

Even without taking DNA material, it is possible to see with the good old method of observation that the Albanians are not European people, and since i spent some time in Kosovo, i had the opportunity to see for myself. I have been interested in racial anthropology for a long time, and these word that you presented don't coincide with what i saw in the "field".
    Mostly i think most have Asian blood (Afghanistan then Caucasus) partially interspersed with Dinaric influence. This deceived many anthropologists who classified them as the Dinaric race. The African influence can be seen in some places, but already mixed with the Asian, it created the original Shiptar Mongrel nation.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 10:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Ancestry
    North Albanian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-Y133361
    mtDNA
    H11a2b*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 36

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Слога View Post

Not the same Albania you slimey Serbian rat.

Last Online
    02-24-2024 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    81.25% Serbian, 12.5% Croatian, 6.25% Romanian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    G-Y225016
    mtDNA
    H12a*
    Taxonomy
    Pontid + Alpine/Gorid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,863
    Given: 8,987

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Montenegrins are more Slavic and less paleo-Balkanic than Bulgarians and Macedonians. Nobody claim Macedonians and Bulgarians are genetic brothers of Albanians, and for Montenegrins many (especially Albanians) claim they are cousins of Albanians.
    Very few Montenegrins have Albanian origin by paternal lines. Most of Montenegrins with paleo-Balkanic haplogroups are of Vlach paternal origin, and their far ancestors are slavized/serbified in the middle age.
    Exactly. Albanians have already vandalised wikipedia by listing many historical Serbo-Montenegrin tribes as being ethnically Albanian based on nothing but obscure sources written exclusively in Albanian. I wonder how they'll all feel after they find out one day that's it's Macedonians who are closely related to them, and not people belonging to the Kuči, Bjelopavlići, etc.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-22-2021 @ 08:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin Serb
    Country
    Montenegro
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Borreby
    Hero
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GalenStark View Post
    Not the same Albania you slimey Serbian rat.
    Do you really think that your people in any way give contribution to humanity?

Try to find something about your nation beside Terrorism, Drugs, Sex-slavery, Stealing, Saudi-Wehabism. Typical mixed breed behaviour.
    You are scum of the earth.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,637
    Given: 4,645

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
    Exactly. Albanians have already vandalised wikipedia by listing many historical Serbo-Montenegrin tribes as being ethnically Albanian based on nothing but obscure sources written exclusively in Albanian. I wonder how they'll all feel after they find out one day that's it's Macedonians who are closely related to them, and not people belonging to the Kuči, Bjelopavlići, etc.
    Albanian bullshits from Wikipedia:
    - Bukumiri were Albanian tribe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukumiri
    - Mataruge were Albanian tribe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mataruge
    - Macure were Albanian tribe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macure
    - Burmazi were Albanian tribe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burmazi

According to Albanians they lived in Montenegro and Herzegovina deep in the middle age. They are obsessed to present they lived as far west as possible. This is of course not true, most western Albanian point is Bar (Albanians settled there in Ottoman time).
    Mataruge (E-V13>Z5017>Z19851>A18833>A18844) and Bukumiri (probably R1b) were just Latin speaking Vlachs. Origin of Macure (I1-Y16434) is unclear, they have Germanic paternal line.
    Burmazi were social Herzegovinian vlachs from Stolac area. Their y dna might be R1a-A11460, because Burmazović from Loznica area belong to this branch of R1a and Krajinian Bursaći are also R1a-A11460 (there is a theory that Bursaći originated from Burmazi).
    Last edited by Varda; 05-01-2021 at 03:31 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

^^

Serbian ancestors of Stersolina whose surname was Momčilović was R1a-A11460 (https://yfull.com/tree/R-A11460/). Momčilovići are branch of Bursaći, genetically proven.
    My two female ancestor were from Bursać family.
    Bursać family is recorded in Ottoman census in 1604 on Zmijanje in Bosanska Krajina. Surnames Momčilović, Tankosić, Zeljkovoć, Bauk and some others are created later from original surname Bursać. All of them including Bursaći celebrate Đurđevdan, and they have genetic connection with Bursaći.
    Last edited by Varda; 05-01-2021 at 04:09 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    G-Y225016
    mtDNA
    H12a*
    Taxonomy
    Pontid + Alpine/Gorid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Albanian bullshits from Wikipedia:
    - Bukumiri were Albanian tribe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukumiri
    - Mataruge were Albanian tribe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mataruge
    - Macure were Albanian tribe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macure
    - Burmazi were Albanian tribe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burmazi

According to Albanians they lived in Montenegro and Herzegovina deep in the middle age. They are obsessed to present they lived as far west as possible. This is of course not true, most western Albanian point is Bar (Albanians settled there in Ottoman time).
    Mataruge (E-V13>Z5017>Z19851>A18833>A18844) and Bukumiri (probably R1b) were just Latin speaking Vlachs. Origin of Macure (I1-Y16434) is unclear, they have Germanic paternal line.
    Burmazi were social Herzegovinian vlachs from Stolac area. Their y dna might be R1a-A11460, because Burmazović from Loznica area belong to this branch of R1a and Krajinian Bursaći are also R1a-A11460 (there is a theory that Bursaći originated from Burmazi).
    They also portrayed the Španje, Piperi, Bjelopavlići, Kuči and Malonošići as tribes of Albanian origin and they and those you mentioned are all grouped under "Part of a series on Albanian tribes". If we were to believe this absurd claim that all of those people were Albanian until well into the Middle Ages, it would imply that Montenegrins and a good number of other Serbs too would be genetically near identical to Albanians. We've known for many years that's far from being the case. I remember when I was reading about these topics a year and half ago the articles were in normal condition. The mess those jokers made seems to be recent. It wouldn't surpside me if they keep pushing the boundaries further. Perhaps in a few years we'll be reading on wikipedia how Albanian tribes lived near Split, Zadar and the Una river

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    G-Y225016
    mtDNA
    H12a*
    Taxonomy
    Pontid + Alpine/Gorid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

They also portrayed the Španje, Piperi, Bjelopavlići, Kuči and Malonošići as tribes of Albanian origin and they and those you mentioned are all grouped under "Part of a series on Albanian tribes". If we were to believe this absurd claim that all of those people were Albanian until well into the Middle Ages, it would imply that Montenegrins and a good number of other Serbs too would be genetically near identical to Albanians. We've known for many years that's far from being the case. I remember when I was reading about these topics a year and half ago the articles were in normal condition. The mess those jokers made seems to be recent. It wouldn't surpside me if they keep pushing the boundaries further. Perhaps in a few years we'll be reading on wikipedia how Albanian tribes lived near Split, Zadar and the Una river
    They came to Stolac (with claim of Burmazi) which is almost in central Herzegovina. They will find medieval Albanians even more western for sure.

It seems Kriči are only medieval tribe of Montenegro which was not Albanian according to Albanians https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kriči

Banned
    Last Online
    06-22-2021 @ 08:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin Serb
    Country
    Montenegro
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Borreby
    Hero
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Spirit of Albanians is Black.. Worst than black.

Comparing barbarous Sheeps without culture and history with Serbs, who gave to Europe a lot of scientist, writers and heroes who defending Europe from Turks, what Wikipedia do is ridiculously and maliciously!
    They are a backward people who do not give nothing great to Europe, a horde of Barbarians.
    Wherever Albanians occur, they destroy every culture and civilization.

Jesus Christ, next time, in the near future they will say Slobodan Milosevic was Albanian, just because he was EV13. I know there is a big difference between our EV13 and their inferior EV13, a person with average IQ could conclude that when he compare Milosevic and one of their creatures.

Najsmesnija cinjenica je kada se stavis u mesto Siptara koji mrzi sve srpsko i kune se u Skenderbega kao svog Nacionalnog heroja a koji je sam bio cistokrvni Srbin . Siptar da podigne bunu protiv Turaka, nemaju oni ni mozga a ni petlje za to, zna se koji je narod jedini u Evropi prolivao krv protiv Turaka i Islamista.

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast

Thread Information