none
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 9

1 Not allowed!

Default Introducing sex-awareness to English

English became an international language and is being used widely among Slavs. This leads to some considerations. Having Germanic roots, English lacks one feature of Slavic and Roman languages, which is sex awareness. This deficiency leads to nasty philosophies, from which we already started to suffer (the most important one is the increase in divorce and suicide rate).

The introduction of sex awareness to English will probably not fix Western societies but may at least save Slavs from cultural destruction. Albeit even with the today gender ideology, English would still benefit from gender awareness, letting people to identify with certain gender by more natural means.

Using Polish as an example, a woman may say byłam whereas a man would say byłem (I was), weszłam/wszedłem (I entered); będę jadła/będę jadł (I will eat). These are little differences but in a listener they induce distinct sex-specific emotions (I constantly refer to "sex" as to a feature, not an activity).

So, how to correctly introduce sex awareness to English, preferably without breaking compatibility with native speakers? Or maybe, is it possible to use standard English in a way that expresses a person's sex identification?

Last Online
    03-18-2024 @ 05:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germano-Celt
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Politics
    Strasserist
    Religion
    Whatever my people need
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,312
    Given: 802

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Duży Zaganiacz View Post
    English became an international language and is being used widely among Slavs. This leads to some considerations. Having Germanic roots, English lacks one feature of Slavic and Roman languages, which is sex awareness. This deficiency leads to nasty philosophies, from which we already started to suffer (the most important one is the increase in divorce and suicide rate).

The introduction of sex awareness to English will probably not fix Western societies but may at least save Slavs from cultural destruction. Albeit even with the today gender ideology, English would still benefit from gender awareness, letting people to identify with certain gender by more natural means.

Using Polish as an example, a woman may say byłam whereas a man would say byłem (I was), weszłam/wszedłem (I entered); będę jadła/będę jadł (I will eat). These are little differences but in a listener they induce distinct sex-specific emotions (I constantly refer to "sex" as to a feature, not an activity).

So, how to correctly introduce sex awareness to English, preferably without breaking compatibility with native speakers? Or maybe, is it possible to use standard English in a way that expresses a person's sex identification?
    Are there studies on the effects of missing sex-awareness? This is mind-blowing, but I could see a correlation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterski View Post
    Out of Germanics / Jews / Mongoloids, I would say that Jews have the best values.

Last Online
    03-04-2024 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Hero
    none
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 9

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Senpai View Post
    Are there studies on the effects of missing sex-awareness? This is mind-blowing, but I could see a correlation.
    No, I didn't dig into existing research yet, it's just my observation. I wonder who might study this topic. If a problem results from English language, and so many good scientists work in United States and think in English, can they even imagine such a problem?

Last Online
    03-18-2024 @ 05:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germano-Celt
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Politics
    Strasserist
    Religion
    Whatever my people need
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,312
    Given: 802

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Duży Zaganiacz View Post
    No, I didn't dig into existing research yet, it's just my observation. I wonder who might study this topic. If a problem results from English language, and so many good scientists work in United States and think in English, can they even imagine such a problem?
    Well maybe you just figured out something potentially revolutionary. It would not surprise me at all. Keep researching it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterski View Post
    Out of Germanics / Jews / Mongoloids, I would say that Jews have the best values.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,924
    Given: 18,997

0 Not allowed!

I agree that's a major problem of English-speaking societies.

Thread Information