H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Default India: Muslim’s fourth wife sets third wife ablaze

Jealousy among wives in polygamous arrangements is common.

Man’s 4th wife sets 3rd wife ablaze, arrested
    TNN, January 8, 2018

BHOPAL: For refusing to divorce her husband, a woman in Nishatpura was set ablaze by the fourth wife of her spouse. The accused wanted the victim to divorce her husband so that she could live with him.

Nishatpura police have registered a case under sections of attempt to murder. Police have identified the accused as Ayesha and her mother Wasima, while the victim has been identified as Shabnam. Police said that Shabnam and Ayesha are the third and fourth wives respectively of Saleem, a security guard in a housing society.

The incident took place on January 4. Ayesha wanted Shabnam to divorce Saleem; but when she refused, Ayesha and her mother poured kerosene on Shabnam and set her ablaze….

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/62409683.cms

Banned
    Last Online
    03-03-2019 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    not of European descent
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,130
    Given: 429

0 Not allowed!

Setting Indians ablaze with kerosene, heh? Fractal, can you leave you daddy's luxuous hotel to meet me at the gas station I'm working at? Don't worry if it's located in the lowest-income neighborhood of town...

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony PV View Post
    Setting Indians ablaze with kerosene, heh? Fractal, can you leave you daddy's luxuous hotel to meet me at the gas station I'm working at? Don't worry if it's located in the lowest-income neighborhood of town...
    I bet the gas station is owned by an Indian.

hahah

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,004
    Given: 12,788

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    I bet the gas station is owned by an Indian.

hahah
    Moving up in the world. Imagine all that bling from selling watered down gas.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Moving up in the world. Imagine all that bling from selling watered down gas.
    I'm pretty sure any of those Indians are richer than yourself. Especially the ones that buy up a chain after starting with a small independent gas station.

Also, if you knew anything about the gas station business, you'd know very little profits come from the gas and most of it is from the adjacent store and car wash.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

0 Not allowed!

I'll refrain of making fun of Fractal this time, so I'll just say :

How stupid these women are ? You agree to be the 3rd and 4th choice of a man, and you even fight (so much to set someone on fire) for him?
    Geez girls, some self-respect.
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 05:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alpha indian
    Ethnicity
    Cool rajasthani
    Country
    India
    Hero
    Panti
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,634
    Given: 2,163

1 Not allowed!

Its not indian problem its muslims problem. In india there are some laws that dont applies to muslims. Releted to their marrige divorce etc
    Bench press 150 kg indian boy
    https://youtu.be/OY6iWBWkUuM
    Help me reaching 310 subscribers

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm pretty sure any of those Indians are richer than yourself. Especially the ones that buy up a chain after starting with a small independent gas station.

Also, if you knew anything about the gas station business, you'd know very little profits come from the gas and most of it is from the adjacent store and car wash.
    Lol@'store'. Most gas stations dont have a store along with it. And what adjacent car wash? I've never seen a car wash alongside a gas station before. You're just looking for a way - without even addressing it - of giving a pass to a common shady practice among Indians. Another common shady practice is taking advantage of a natural disaster as when after hurricane Sandy many of them jacked up the gas prices. A bunch of them were heavily fined for it. There is no community spirit because they're not really part of the community.

People bring their cultural baggage with them and being shady is culturally ingrained in Indians. They fuck each other over in India and they think they can do the same to people here. It's why I always avoid gas stations owned by Indians if I know the area well enough that I can get gas from someone with standards.

That's what annoys me the most about 3rd workers: they keep their low standards of behavior instead of learning from the people around them who come from a higher civilization.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Lol@'store'. Most gas stations dont have a store along with it. And what adjacent car wash? I've never seen a car wash alongside a gas station before. You're just looking for a way - without even addressing it - of a common shady practice among Indians. Another common shady practice was when after hurricane Sandy many of them jacked up the gas prices. A bunch of them were fined for it as it's illegal.

People bring their cultural baggage with them and being shady is culturally ingrained in Indians. They fuck each other over in India and they think they can do the same to people here. It's why I always avoid gas stations owned by Indians if I know the area well enough that I can get gas from someone with standards.

That's what annoys me the most about 3rd workers: they keep their low standards of behavior instead of learning from the people around them who come from a higher civilization.
    Obviously bullshit is obvious. Every 76 or Shell Gas Station here in California has a mini market, what are you talking about?

Also, these shady practices sure haven't stopped us from owning large hotels. You should go apply before you file for bankruptcy in your little Grocery Delivery Business.

http://pulsegulfcoast.com/2017/01/de...town-pensacola

Hotel developer Mitesh Patel has big dreams for helping the ongoing revitalization of downtown Pensacola, and they start with two new hotels at the vacant lot where 9th Avenue and Salamanca Street converge at the eastern entrance to downtown.

The Pensacola hotelier confirmed reports that he is developing two new upscale hotels downtown and said he sees a promising opportunity to revive a property that has sat vacant for years. By 2018, Patel says visitors will see two new hotels open, with Starwood Hotels set to bring their Aloft and Element by Westin imprints to the city.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Obviously bullshit is obvious. Every 76 or Shell Gas Station here in California has a mini market, what are you even talking about?
    I don't live in California, moron. And nothing you say is trustworthy about anything as your inferiority complex is what motivates you.

Also, these shady practices sure haven't stopped us from owning large hotels. You should go apply before you file for bankruptcy in your little Grocery Delivery Business.
    What the fuck are you talking about? I don't own a grocery store. If I did I wouldn't hire people from a 3rd world village and pay them pennies. You're so mentally ill you just say random shit.

Indians pool their money and use their relatives cheap labor to undercut costs. This is something White people don't do considering White people aren't tribal. That being said, Indians undercutting their competitors has simply led to lower standards. You're not exactly a people who have a high regard for cleanliness.

Hotel developer Mitesh Patel has big dreams for helping the ongoing revitalization of downtown Pensacola, and they start with two new hotels at the vacant lot where 9th Avenue and Salamanca Street converge at the eastern entrance to downtown.

The Pensacola hotelier confirmed reports that he is developing two new upscale hotels downtown and said he sees a promising opportunity to revive a property that has sat vacant for years. By 2018, Patel says visitors will see two new hotels open, with Starwood Hotels set to bring their Aloft and Element by Westin imprints to the city.
    Helping to make America great again cuz spending money to build up India's infrastructure isn't wise.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information