Ancestry
    Western Transdanubia - Hungary, Austria, Croatia
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,356
    Given: 1,034

2 Not allowed!

Considering in this time most women work, I want the chores shared. Because I am not a maid )))
    Nature always wins.

Last Online
    03-08-2024 @ 02:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 111
    Given: 5

0 Not allowed!

It depends on the woman, when you try to help out like I do she doesn't want any help. I'm not even a bad cook, but I'm usually relegated to just grilling duty on the barbecue. So I try to do my part by walking the dogs and playing with the kids, or at least setting and clearing the table.

Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Norid / North Pontid
    Religion
    Nope
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,681
    Given: 936

4 Not allowed!

Staying away from helping the women with these stuff is only legit if a man earns all the money and can provide for the whole family by this. Whining about not being served as a man is not ridiculous only in those situations.
    If you seek an old fashioned girl, be at first an old fashioned guy, earn the money, build the house (or finance it) and fix the things around the house.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,212
    Given: 15,984

1 Not allowed!

I think it also depends on the kind of work my husband does.

If he’s working out in the fields doing some kind of hard labor I’m not going to expect him come home and do the chores. If he’s in some kind of corporate position or office setting than yeah it wouldn’t hurt him to help, especially since I’m working as well.
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,901

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Faklon View Post
    I only cook since it's an art and women secretly pour estrogen to the food.
    Men gotta do the cooking. We have to ensure there's loads of protein on the plate.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

El_Abominacion

0 Not allowed!

The best dynamic to me is the traditional one with the man earning the money and the woman taking care of all the household chores.

If the man is not working or both are benefits scroungers then there should be a split with who does what; there's no obligation for the woman to do all of the housework if the man is a lazy bum. Married women with husbands who work good and stable jobs, especially with children, shouldn't be working for a plethora of reasons. But that's for another thread

Companhia dos Leões da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,181
    Given: 16,897

1 Not allowed!

All of our chores at home are shared with the exception of ironing the clothes, which I admittedly do not do. In return, it is me who cooks at home almost exclusively. Thankfully we decided to have a minimalist decor in our house making it pretty straightforward and not that much time consuming when it comes to maintenance and cleaning, especially when done together. Few things are more annoying than tripping over bulky furniture or fighting back mountains of clutter around the house.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,622
    Given: 21,626

1 Not allowed!

I am used to doing housework since I was a child.

You don't have to wait to get married or live with your partner to start doing them.

In my case, I had no choice, because I have 4 sisters, all quite older than me.

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,392
    Given: 487

0 Not allowed!

It is curious how "modern" stupidity only talks about sharing the "women" chores or tasks, but what about women sharing the men chores or tasks? I only read about sharing what the women wants but no men is whining everyday about hey you have to defend the house from intruders (or be prepared to destroy the skull of an assaultant), repair the car, paint the walls, lift heavy weight (2 women can do it), and hundreds other things.

It is like when stupid feminist complain about the falacy of "discrimination" because the % of women in some sector are 35% and not 50%. It is curious because it is always for office work. They never complain about the fact that 99% of the heavy, disgusting, dangerous, risky, Works are done by men. Or even repairing roads in summer at 40ºC. It can be done by women by why don´t feminist complain about the low % of women in those disgusting Jobs? Obviously because they don´t want equality, they just want to break society.

----------

And not, I am not defending that women do those kind of Jobs but stop with the stupidities. Humans have specialiced for tens of thousands of years. If women can´t do disgusting, risky, heavy Jobs or defending the house, or repairing the cars, then they should do "other tasks", like the traditional task associated with them. But hey, we only see women demanding that men do their traditional tasks. When did you hear a man saying that she wants his women to paint the Wall or be vigilante to defend the house when an assaultant enters? Never, because this dialogue have been introduced by feminists and cultural marxists. I am not saying that it is mandatory that men always do this or that and women this or that, it can be done in a more natural way without having to hear everyday that "men have to share the chores".

By the way, men can´t be exposed to cleaning chemicals, they are estrogenic. If you want a sissy son then tell your man to do the dishes. Then we protest that the quality of sperm is 50% lower than 50 years ago and "we can´t find a cause". Yes, the cause is in the kitchen.

Last Online
    11-11-2020 @ 02:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,047
    Given: 1,137

1 Not allowed!

I have never done any chores, housework, etc. And to be honest, I have the deepest disgust for this kind of work. Even when I was divorced and living alone, I hired women to do this kind of work for me.

If any woman dares to try to involve me in any household work, she will be immediately sent by me straight to the fucking mother.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information