they have done more harm than good

at old times a woman who stayed home was pure and of good quality since she avoided the outter worlds tempterions and the human filth that you have to mingle with on daily basis. Nowdays its the opposite, a woman who is staying at home is watching Oprah and other mind control tv programmes that are promoted by the elite for indoctrination and mind control. Your loving wife now belongs to the Jews , not to you.

the same i feel about the internet, everytime i read something idiotic i feel as if i have allowed a bunch of smelly hobos to sit in my saloon to smoke pot and drink from my dad's cava. As we speak now,millions of homes are being invaded with the most unspoken crueliites of the mankind, millions of kids are watching whores getting fucked, bestiality, gangs behading each other and ofc worse and more vile things , such as looking at baby dogs and posting on reddit. Not even mentioning social media...

you could argue that teh internet brought us closer to information and knowledge but it really did the opposite. It only brought idiotic people to knowledge and allow it to be butchered in theories and heresies since the no control is the new control and everthing is relative with a personal truth. Those who seek knowledge will find a way regardless the internet and that by itself filters the kind of people that seek it, since it will require courage and dedication to ask around and prove yourself worthy.

Throw your TV out the window and cut your internet dial ,nothing of value is lost from it.