United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    London, Paris, Berlin, and Istanbul are a billion times safer than most American cities. You don't know what you're talking about.
    You keep swinging and missing Ross. Crime stats are not the issue, perception is.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    It can be positive, escalation will hopefully wake up more Germans. We need bigger division and seperation towards muslims, with every attack they peform they make the AfD stronger.
    I honestly don't think they're going to wake up. The post war brainwashing too complete and Germany too thoroughly enriched, this without even the million+ migrants since 2015.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    You keep swinging and missing Ross. Crime stats are not the issue, perception is.
    Depends on the area and locale. The North African Muslim ghettos in France and Belgium I've heard from individuals are quite as scary as Baltimore.

And the type of crime. Seems knife attacks are common in the UK and Europe.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    As a German I confirm this, Islamic extremism is hughe here. Just a matter of time till shit in Germany gets serious. I should start learning Arabic.
    You should also learn to respect Muslims

Germany: Muslim migrant teens attack couple after wife refuses to “show respect”
    JAN 15, 2018 5:51 AM

“As police announce, Friday, just after 4 PM, a 51-year-old and his 43-year-old wife from Cottbus wanted to visit the Blechen-Carré on Karl-Liebknecht-Straße, when they were attacked by three Syrian youths aged 14, 15 and 17. They demanded precedence, says police spokesman Ines Filohn. They also demanded that the woman should show respect to them. When the woman refused to do so, the youths attacked her husband.”

Germany’s new masters demand respect. After all, they are the “best of people” (Qur’an 3:110) in the land of the “most vile of created beings” (Qur’an 98:6). Why shouldn’t the vile creatures accord them respect? They are going to have to learn to do so. And they will.

Germany: Syrian ‘Youths’ Attack Couple, When Wife Refuses To ‘Show Respect,'
    by Egri Nök, Vlad Tepes

An original translation from Lausitzer Rundschau:

Mayor Shocked After Knife Attack
    January 14, 2018
    Cottbus. Without any apparent reason, in front of a shopping centre, three youths attacked a married couple with a knife. Mayor Holger Kelch (CDU) is shocked.
    By Rüdiger Hofmann

As police announce, Friday, just after 4 PM, a 51-year-old and his 43-year-old wife from Cottbus wanted to visit the Blechen-Carré on Karl-Liebknecht-Straße, when they were attacked by three Syrian youths aged 14, 15 and 17. They demanded precedence, says police spokesman Ines Filohn. They also demanded that the woman should show respect to them. When the woman refused to do so, the youths attacked her husband.

Two of them physically attacked the man and tried to push him over. Another from the group produced a knife. In this moment, a brave passer-by intervened and helped the husband. “With his courageous help, the man prevented worse from happening” says Ines Filohn. The security staff who were called seized the three suspects and held them until police arrived.

Mayor Holger Kelch is shocked: “It is appalling, and not tolerable for us as a city, and a state under the rule of law, what happened in these first days of January in Cottbus. Violence is not a way to encourage or resolve conflicts. My sympathies are with the aggrieved parties, I hope they get well soon and will be able to get over these experiences.”…

In the meantime, witnesses were found, and surveillance recordings and the knife secured. The 14-year-old is already known to the police as a violent offender. The youths were handed over to their legal guardians. Criminal police begun investigations for dangerous battery. As the three suspects are minors, they will be tried under youth criminal law.

In general, attacks by foreign fellow citizens seem to become more frequent lately. “At least, this is the felt sense”, says Ines Filohn. “For exact numbers, we will have to wait for the analysis of the criminal statistics, which we will have in spring”, says the police spokesman.

https://www.lr-online.de/lausitz/cot...an_aid-7043695

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,877
    Given: 16,891

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    I mean its no safer in terms of terrorism, but homocide and other crime hes right.

You Americans seem to ignore that you have towns that look like they are from the 3rd world, Detroit, St Louis, Baltimore, Chicago etc.

You wont find anything close to that in west Europe.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,877
    Given: 16,891

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    I honestly don't think they're going to wake up. The post war brainwashing too complete and Germany too thoroughly enriched, this without even the million+ migrants since 2015.
    It takes more time because of the brainwash we recieved, but Austria showed us how to do it. And I Guarantee we will follow the path.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information