Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,898
    Given: 2,620

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Why?
    Why? Becouse this is not adecvat proof for this what actually happened before 2 days.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vlatko Vukovic View Post
    Why? Becouse this is not adecvat proof for this what actually happened before 2 days.
    So, he declared that there is a list of people including him who are target to be eleminated and you don't consider this an adecvate proof?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

From the article:
    BELGRADO Il più recente agguato in stile mafioso è stato registrato lunedì scorso. Davorin Baltić, montenegrino di 41 anni sospettato di essere membro di un clan criminale, è stato eliminato con decine di colpi di arma automatica. Non siamo nella Chicago Anni Venti né in Sicilia, ma a Belgrado, nel cuore della Serbia, Paese dove da mesi si stanno registrando imboscate e omicidi legati da un filo rosso al vicino Montenegro.
    Google translation:
    BELGRADE The most recent Mafia-style ambush was recorded last Monday. Davorin Baltić, 41-year-old Montenegrin suspected of being a member of a criminal clan, was eliminated with dozens of gunshots. We are not in the Chicago Twenties or in Sicily, but in Belgrade, in the heart of Serbia, a country where for months there have been ambushes and murders linked by a common thread to neighboring Montenegro.

Last Online
    09-25-2023 @ 12:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,898
    Given: 2,620

0 Not allowed!

So, he declared that there is a list of people including him who are target to be eleminated and you don't consider this an adecvate proof?
    He didn't mention any lists. His statement was that some people in Kosovo are afraid of some local Serbs. Nothing more, nothing less.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vlatko Vukovic View Post
    He didn't mention any lists. His statement was that some people in Kosovo are afraid of some local Serbs. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Well, you are not informed.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,970
    Given: 12,774

0 Not allowed!

You talk many times about how President Wilson saved Albania in the Peace Conference of Paris. It's true and nobody deny the positive role of the USA. But you don't know that three countries interested, Greece, Italy and servia, continued to keep invaded Albania. So, basically they said to your President, we don't give a shit of what you said in Conference.
    Actually, Serbia pulled out its army. Despite your compatriots talk of 'totally humiliating Serbs' it wasn't Albanians who kicked them out of northern Albania. They did so because they were told to by their allies to leave and they did so. As you also know Kosovo was conquered by the Serbian army from the Ottomans (not Albania considering Albania didn't exist) and were able to suppress local Kosovo Albanian uprisings that were in support of the Ottomans. Albanians favored the Ottomans because the Ottomans gave them autonomy in exchange for their loyalty. The Albanians felt nervous of Serbian statehood expanding. The Serbs, if you didn't know, had an independent nation for some time by this point.

What you mention about Greece and Italy is all years later when there was something called WW2. It's irrelevant to what is being discussed. You just want to be bitchy with me.

And as i said, you don't know what happened after the WWII and the role of the Americans and GB and their opinion about the future of Albania.
    It's because you have not any idea about the history of Albania and Albanians. But you insist to talk, talk, talk.. ...
    I know that if it wasn't for Wilson Albania would have been carved up between Serbia and Greece. So he should show some respect. I also know the criminal state of Kosovo wouldn't exist either if it wasn't for the US.

I think we're all aware of how highly you regard your ethno-nationqlism as history. Unfortunately others can be objective. I like to read. I probably know more about Albanian and Balkan history over all than most of you bickering fools. You all have your axes to grind with neighbors who aren't much different than yourselves mentally. You all sound ridiculous with your ethnic blood feuds. The Germans and English bombed each other's cities to rubble and moved on. Get over it. Raise your levels of civilization a notch or two.

Nothing I have said is incorrect and so go whine somewhere else. Your whole existence on this forum is to attack other Balkanoids. It's sad. Get a hobby.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 01-18-2018 at 01:01 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Actually, Serbia pulled out its army. Despite your compatriots talk of 'totally humiliating Serbs' it wasn't Albanians who kicked them out of northern Albania. They did so because they were told to by their allies to leave and they did so. As you also know Kosovo was conquered by the Serbian army from the Ottomans (not Albania considering Albania didn't exist) and were able to suppress local Kosovo Albanian uprisings that were in support of the Ottomans. Albanians favored the Ottomans because the Ottomans gave them autonomy in exchange for their loyalty. The Albanians felt nervous of Serbian statehood expanding. The Serbs, if you didn't know, had an independent nation for some time by this point.

What you mention about Greece and Italy is all years later when there was something called WW2. It's irrelevant to what is being discussed. You just want to be bitchy with me.

I know that if it wasn't for Wilson Albania would have been carved up between Serbia and Greece. So he should show some respect. I also know the criminal state of Kosovo wouldn't exist either if it wasn't for the US.

I think we're all aware of how highly you regard your ethno-nationqlism as history. Unfortunately others can be objective. I like to read. I probably know more about Albanian and Balkan history over all than most of you bickering fools. You all have your axes to grind with neighbors who aren't much different than yourselves mentally. You all sound ridiculous with your ethnic blood feuds. The Germans and English bombed each other's cities to rubble and moved on. Get over it. Raise your levels of civilization a notch or two.

Nothing I have said is incorrect and so go whine somewhere else. Your whole existence on this forum is to attack other Balkanoids. It's sad. Get a hobby.
    I am not here to teach you Albanian history and this is not the purpose of this thread. Anyway, you are free to entertain us with your ignorance.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-29-2018 @ 05:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balkanik
    Ethnicity
    Albanian - Dibran
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Orthodox - Spiritualistic Kind
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 298

0 Not allowed!

I take it you don't have an interest in military history. The moment you called the West naughty names as if they fucked Albanians over I knew you had no idea that the only reason Albania exists today is because of an American president and despite the US being at the heart of turn of the 21st century Balkan affairs you are unaware of the US role in Kosovo.

Less ethnic breast beating and more reading, kiddo.
    I'm not a historian. I like studying society and history is part of it.

Albanians were in a weakened predicament because of its resistance to Ottomans. The same resistance that Gjergj Kastrioti was titled defender of Europe. In the brake up of that empire, the West had a duty to assist. Instead Russia assisted Serbia, the traitors of Europe, while the West created a phantom state called Greece on top of another Albanian population, the Arvanita. The treachery of the West here is two-fold. One by not assisting against the traitorous Serbs, which were being assisted by their Russian rivals, and another by creating and manipulating a state called Greece that acted as a bigger obstacle to Albanian independence than Serbs. In my opinion, the damage done to Albanians with the creation of the monstrosity that is Greece is much worse than the monstrosity that Russians created that is Serbs. This conversation can be had in-depth.

As an American, I know very well how America was one of the defining voices for Albanian independence. I also know that the British had a much larger role and it was they that ultimately decided. The role the US played in Kosovas Independence is well known.

It is not a coincidence that ignorant people wrongly assume things.

This is completely incorrect. There have been multiple armed conflicts for Albanian statehood against the Ottoman empire, even in the territory of Kosova. It is because of these armed conflicts against the Ottomans that the Albanian population was in a weakened state against their aggressive neighbors.

Serbias main goal was to gain access to the Adriatic. There are 10 years of fighting you are missing in between the "Serbs, Greeks, and Montenegrins pulling out". It failed in this. Why don't you study why Serbs failed in this and you will find those "total humiliations"

This is also incorrect. There were multiple armed conflicts with Greece in conjunction to armed conflicts with Ottomans for Albanian statehood. There was also armed conflict against Italy for Albanian independence from Ottomans. Don't speak of things you don't know.

You are an idiot. You are a standard idiot from stormfront. I bet your own mother doesn't show respect to you because of the hideous and hateful creature you are.

Wilson played a positive role for Albanian statehood. America did not have such power over European affairs at that time. Kosova is not a criminal state you moron.

There is some truth here but you also don't really know what you are talking about.

If you really wanted to find an appropriate example in the West, then Ireland with England would be similar. How good are their relations, or their fondness for one-another? In reality, what was done to Albanians is much worse. Recognition, repatriation, and reconsiliation is what heals wounds of this nature. Kosovas independence is a good step in that direction.

There is nothing certain in history. There is nothing certain in life. When someone says there is nothing incorrect in what you say and makes so many incorrect statements, just shows what a moron you are. Refrain from giving an opinion for the rest of your life. Do humanity a favor.
    Last edited by CabOOM; 01-18-2018 at 04:52 AM.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,174
    Given: 58,944

0 Not allowed!

They talked alot about this on evening news on RTS (Radio Television Serbia) a serbian channel. The investigations lead to a albanian drug lord and command from Washington, they said. A order from Washington.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum User Cobra about Mortimer

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread Information