Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: George Soros Sends Illegal Donation to Amnesty International to Push Legalizing Abortion in Ireland

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    I agree with Soros on this case.

I am far from a fan of most agendas he's pushing but rights to abortion should exist everywhere.
    An Irish can easily travel to Northern Ireland and have an abortion. Unlike Bulgaria who's population keeps dwindling and dwindling the Irish have a healthy birth rate and soon they will overtake Bulgaria demographically.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

I agree with Soros on this case.

I am far from a fan of most agendas he's pushing but rights to abortion should exist everywhere.
    The goal of Soros has nothing to do with the woman rights, please dont be naive. He cares nothing about that.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,591
    Given: 29,041

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post
    An Irish can easily travel to Northern Ireland and have an abortion. Unlike Bulgaria who's population keeps dwindling and dwindling the Irish have a healthy birth rate and soon they will overtake Bulgaria demographically.
    Northern Ireland is more conservative than the Republic. Abortion is illegal in Northern Ireland as well.

Abortion is available in Ireland if there is a proven risk to the woman's life and this includes suicidal risk.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Northern Ireland is more conservative than the Republic. Abortion is illegal in Northern Ireland as well.

Abortion is available in Ireland if there is a proven risk to the woman's life and this includes suicidal risk.
    Oh I didn't know. I though UK law applied to Northern Ireland.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:16 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,563
    Given: 27,899

3 Not allowed!

An Irish can easily travel to Northern Ireland and have an abortion.
    Sorry, but that's incorrect.

Abortion is totally illegal in Northern Ireland, (including abortion being illegal in NI in the cases of rape victims, and also in the cases of an abnormal or severely deformed fetus - despite all the pain, misery, and suffering it would cause by not humanely allowing euthanasia and aborting a severely malformed fetus who would have a low quality of life and pain,) due to the very strict and far-right Protestant DUP party that currently rules over NI, who don't believe in evolution, dinosaurs, and they think the planet is only a few thousand years old, etc.

The Conservative party (who won most of their seats in England) and the far-right DUP (the largest party in NI) formed an alliance and a coalition government together and they're both currently governing the UK at the moment.

The Conservatives didn't win enough votes and seats during the last UK General Election in 2017 (there was a Hung Parliament election result) and their party has now been severely weakened since last year's UK General Election - so the Conservative Party formed an alliance deal and a coalition government with the far-right DUP to gain more seats in parliament to govern the UK together in a joint coalition government.

In order for Theresa May to put new laws and bills through parliament, she'll need the approval and support from DUP members within her coalition government... and in return for their support, May must make deals and agreements with what the DUP wants for the UK.

The DUP are also strongly against gay marriage too.

Some British people started protesting when the far-right DUP party took over ruling Great Britain after the Conservative and DUP parties formed an alliance and a coalition government together to govern the UK in Westminster. Theresa May made an alliance with the DUP for the two parties to govern the UK together.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conser...–DUP_agreement

This is the Protestant DUP's far-right manifesto (including anti womens rights, anti LGBT rights, anti abortion, anti gay marriage, etc) and what the 'Democratic Unionist Party' stands for: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...-mean-10589910

When the Northern Irish DUP leader Arlene Foster made her DUP victory speech to govern the UK people in a coalition government with the Tories after the last UK General Election, the press observed that her strictly religious party politicians made sure not to let their victory speech on a late Saturday night go one minute past midnight;- as it's a deadly sin for them to work on a Sunday.

(The holy bible is a very abusive book that calls for violence and murder. It states that people who work on the sabbath day are to be 'put to death'... even though millions of people in the US and UK work on a Sunday and help the economy. I don't think millions of people who work on a Sunday should be executed and murdered and put to death on the orders of a very abusive, offensive, and non-scientific and outdated religious book.)

They're pro-Brexit, which is good... but their manifesto seems a bit extreme. To very arrogantly deny scientific facts and learning about evolution of the planets, plants, insects, creatures, etc, to deny the age of the planet, to deny the existence of dinosaurs on the planet millions of years before homosapiens, et cetera.

And they've pinned a false label on their party name as 'democratic', but that name is a misnomer if they don't allow LGBT the human right to a relationship (so long as they're not harming anyone else in life.) I don't think they should be put to death and murdered on orders of the bible book.

I think it's extreme to not allow the traumatised victims of rape to have an abortion, (especially given the amount of Arab muslim men who rape teenage girls in gangs,) ... and to not make exceptions to the abortion laws in the cases of severely disabled fetuses to be humanely aborted in a professional clinic... which could lead to people desperately trying to perform home abortions with large quantities of drugs or alcohol, or self-inflicted falls or knocks to the stomach to cause miscarriages to happen... and then more serious complications and health problems will happen as a result.

Also I think people should be allowed to work on Sundays... to cook and clean and do housework and gardening, or to study and learn, or to work on Sundays in shops and restaurants that are open to the public on Sundays... as they contribute to the economy, etc. I don't think millions of people who work in shops, cafes, and restaurants on Sundays should be executed and murdered and put to death, upon orders of the bible.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 01-19-2018 at 05:13 AM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    The goal of Soros has nothing to do with the woman rights, please dont be naive. He cares nothing about that.
    But you're still opposing him wanting to bring abortion rights to the Irish.

Does that mean if someone voluntarily or involuntarily gets your future wife pregnant you will be against an abortion and raise a child who is not yours?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Oh I didn't know. I though UK law applied to Northern Ireland.
    That's an understandable thing to think. Scotland has her own Parliament and legal system. This is what Wiki says about Northern Ireland.

Northern Ireland is a common law jurisdiction. Although its common law is similar to that in England and Wales, and partially derives from the same sources, there are some important differences in law and procedure between Northern Ireland and England and Wales. While influenced by English law, the Northern Ireland legal system is distinctive for a number of reasons: it has roots in Irish common law prior to Irish independence in 1921; following Irish independence, Northern Ireland became a devolved jurisdiction within the United Kingdom.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland_law

They all have their own idiosyncrasies.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Does that mean if someone voluntarily or involuntarily gets your future wife pregnant you will be against an abortion and raise a child who is not yours?
    People bring up all sorts of extenuating circumstances but in most cases women get abortion just because they don't want to have the child. I think in England you can get an abortion up to 24 weeks.

As far as I'm aware the Referendum in Ireland in 2018 will allow abortion in almost all cases if the people vote for it.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

I really dont care about what Irish want or not. It is not my business. I just denounce the interferences of this Jew in the topics of Europe to weaken its native population, period.

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    Isn't Soros the same guy who financed Black Lives Matter and the opposing side at the same time? The guy who finances Femen? The guy who is paying to get immigrants in Europe?

He's just one crazy motherfucker with a lot of money and a wicked sense of humor. To him it's just entertainment.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information