PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Myers-Briggs - Page 40

View Poll Results: What is your type?

Voters
377. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

31 8.22%
  • ISTP

19 5.04%
  • ESTP

5 1.33%
  • ESTJ

5 1.33%
  • ISFJ

11 2.92%
  • ISFP

16 4.24%
  • ESFP

4 1.06%
  • ESFJ

4 1.06%
  • INFJ

26 6.90%
  • INFP

36 9.55%
  • ENFP

13 3.45%
  • ENFJ

9 2.39%
  • INTJ

100 26.53%
  • INTP

59 15.65%
  • ENTP

16 4.24%
  • ENTJ

23 6.10%
Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Myers-Briggs

El_Abominacion

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    Whats your zodiac sign?
    Virgo, and yours?

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Abominacion View Post
    Virgo, and yours?
    Gemini, I think ambivert is a good fit for a virgo, I am ENTP, mine fits my zodiac profile pretty well too, I am a typical Gemini; always bored and looking for new entertainment.

El_Abominacion

3 Not allowed!

Gemini, I think ambivert is a good fit for a virgo, I am ENTP, mine fits my zodiac profile pretty well too, I am a typical Gemini; always bored and looking for new entertainment.
    Interesting, Metal is also a Gemini but ENFP with some more introverted tendencies. I never put a shred of weight into astrology until I saw how it actually can translate into mannerisms lol

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Abominacion View Post
    Interesting, Metal is also a Gemini but ENFP with some more introverted tendencies. I never put a shred of weight into astrology until I saw how it actually can translate into mannerisms lol
    Yea everyone is unique for sure, I think females are mostly mild or extreme when it comes to their traits and the zodiac. I remember her saying she does music and pretty sure she does art too, that's probably her more Gemini side. I think males are always better fits because they have more predictable patterns and personalities than females. I don't believe in it from a mystical sense, I think it has more to do with how fetal development is effected by the weather and environment. I don't like read my horoscope and stuff, but I think it's interesting how a lot of the traits are fairly true. I just use the terminology because there has never been a serious scientific study on the matter.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-17-2021 @ 07:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,840
    Given: 2,076

0 Not allowed!

When I was about 17, before I knew anything about physical anthropology, I devised a scheme where I associated different Myers-Briggs types with different phenotypes.

For example I thought that me and my dad were both ENTP, and that people who looked like us were ENTP.

T types were associated with a more rectangular face shape and F types were associated with a more oval face shape. N types were associated with a larger face and head size than S types, so that for example NF types were associated with a face that was both large and oval-shaped. E types were associated with lighter hair color than I types. P types were more primary and J types were like weird or alternative versions of P types (kinda like how Norid is a weird version of Nordid). J types were also associated with a more prominent chin or a more hooked nose.

I even had folders on my computer where I saved screenshots of people from TV shows and movies who I thought represented different types.

Last Online
    11-01-2021 @ 05:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ancestry
    Western Transdanubia - Hungary, Austria, Croatia
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,356
    Given: 1,034

0 Not allowed!

These days I get INTJ-T(Architect) or INTP-T (Logician). But I was also INFP (Mediator) in the past.
    Nature always wins.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 09:55 AM
    Country
    Jamaica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,667
    Given: 5,726

1 Not allowed!

What zodiac sign do you think I belong to?

Senior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 822
    Given: 5,877

1 Not allowed!

INTJ:

Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging

To outsiders, INTJs may appear to project an aura of "definiteness", of self-confidence. This self-confidence, sometimes mistaken for simple arrogance by the less decisive, is actually of a very specific rather than a general nature; its source lies in the specialized knowledge systems that most people of this type start building at an early age. When it comes to their own areas of expertise -- and INTJs can have several -- they will be able to tell you almost immediately whether or not they can help you, and if so, how. INTJs know what they know, and perhaps still more importantly, they know what they don't know.

People of this type are perfectionists, with a seemingly endless capacity for improving upon anything that takes their interest. What prevents them from becoming chronically bogged down in this pursuit of perfection is the pragmatism so characteristic of the type: INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms. This in turn produces an unusual independence of mind, freeing them from the constraints of authority, convention, or sentiment for its own sake.

INTJs are known as the "Systems Builders" of the types, perhaps in part because they possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability. Whatever system this type happens to be working on is for them the equivalent of a moral cause to an INFJ; both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play, as INTJs can be unsparing of both themselves and the others on the project. Anyone considered to be "slacking," including superiors, will lose their respect -- and will generally be made aware of this; INTJs have also been known to take it upon themselves to implement critical decisions without consulting their supervisors or co-workers. On the other hand, they do tend to be scrupulous and even-handed about recognizing the individual contributions that have gone into a project, and have a gift for seizing opportunities which others might not even notice.
    In the broadest terms, what INTJs "do" tends to be what they "know".

Typical INTJ career choices are in the sciences and engineering, but they can be found wherever a combination of intellect and incisiveness are required (e.g., law, some areas of academia). People of this type can rise to management positions when they are willing to invest time in marketing their abilities as well as enhancing them, and (whether for the sake of ambition or the desire for privacy) many also find it useful to learn to simulate some degree of surface conformism in order to mask their inherent unconventionality.

Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ's Achilles heel. While they are capable of caring deeply for others (usually a select few), and are willing to spend a great deal of time and effort on a relationship, the knowledge and self-confidence that make them so successful in other areas can suddenly abandon or mislead them in interpersonal situations. This happens in part because many INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals; for instance, they tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation (which most types consider half the fun of a relationship). To complicate matters, people of this type are usually extremely private, and can often be naturally impassive as well, which makes them easy to misread and misunderstand. Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense. :-) This sometimes results in a peculiar naivete', paralleling that of many Fs -- only instead of expecting inexhaustible affection and empathy from a romantic relationship, the INTJ will expect inexhaustible reasonability and directness.

Probably the strongest INTJ assets in the interpersonal area are their intuitive abilities and their willingness to "work at" a relationship. Although as Ts they do not always have the kind of natural empathy that many Fs do, the Intuitive function can often act as a good substitute by synthesizing the probable meanings behind such things as tone of voice, turn of phrase, and facial expression. This ability can then be honed and directed by consistent, repeated efforts to understand and support those they care about, and those relationships which ultimately do become established with an INTJ tend to be characterized by their robustness, stability, and good communications.

(INTJ stands for Introvert, iNtuitive, Thinking, Judging and represents individual's preferences in four dimensions characterising personality type, according to Jung's and Briggs Myers' theories of personality type.)

... and Capricorn.
    Last edited by ShieldWolf; 07-26-2020 at 03:50 PM.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,288
    Given: 8,204

1 Not allowed!

Ended up in the category with Cumansky. Yey, I guess.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a-FT4968
    mtDNA
    V6b1b