East Europid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,008
    Given: 332

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by user_ View Post
    I mean people who live in Abkhazia today and call themselves Abkhazians. You cant make difference between them and Georgians.
    Only difference is that, they are under russian rule, wild and uncivilized as many other caucasian groups in Russia.

First of all, what a brave Georgian you are, talking about wild and uncivilized ethnic Caucasian groups in Russia. Do those Caucasian members know in this forum, that a Georgian is spreading gossips behind their back? I remember, in this forum was a member from Caucasus, did he know what you thought about his folk? I could say he would disappointed on you after reading your opinion. That's a very modest behavior from you, civilized Georgian.

Secondly, Russian presence in Georgia means your wild mountain folks have been civilized for many years, Russians build infrastructure and took your folk out of the mountain caves. Russians helped you against Ottomans and Persians, you are very unthankful people.

And the last. What did you invent or contribute to the world? At least I can admit that you can invent grandiose Georgian tales how they are white and how their neighbore folks are wild and inferior and you can make a good wine, and nothing else

Last Online
    09-04-2021 @ 08:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kartvel
    Country
    Georgia
    Region
    Georgia
    Politics
    Putin khuylo
    Hero
    Ilia Chavchavadze
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 462
    Given: 637

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by black hole View Post
    First of all, what a brave Georgian you are, talking about wild and uncivilized ethnic Caucasian groups in Russia. Do those Caucasian members know in this forum, that a Georgian is spreading gossips behind their back? I remember, in this forum was a member from Caucasus, did he know what you thought about his folk? I could say he would disappointed on you after reading your opinion. That's a very modest behavior from you, civilized Georgian.

Secondly, Russian presence in Georgia means your wild mountain folks have been civilized for many years, Russians build infrastructure and took your folk out of the mountain caves. Russians helped you against Ottomans and Persians, you are very unthankful people.

And the last. What did you invent or contribute to the world? At least I can admit that you can invent grandiose Georgian tales how they are white and how their neighbore folks are wild and inferior and you can make a good wine, and nothing else
    I don't know many people from N.Caucasus and I don't think they'e wild and uncivilized(except for some Apsuas who rape children there and act & think like cavemen) but dude you're wrong,where were Russian tribes when we had Colchis and Kingdom of Iberia.I hope you know that Georgian civilization is much older than Russian(although our economic sucks today and we're not doing very well but Russia also isn't paradise,it's hell for many Russians) Talking about whiteness again? Whiteness isn't something a man should be proud of imho.Those Georgian neo-nazis are just a bunch of brainless teens.Btw it's not us who said that we have the oldest and greatest wine,it's scientifically proven
    Last edited by Nosferatu_; 01-22-2018 at 03:27 PM.

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 07:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balto-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Russia
    Taxonomy
    East Europid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,008
    Given: 332

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu_ View Post
    I don't know many people from N.Caucasus and I don't think they'e wild and uncivilized(except some Apsuas who rape children there and act think like cavemen) but dude you're wrong,where were Russian tribes when we had Colchis and Kingdom of Iberia.I hope you know that Georgian civilization is much older than Russian(although our economic sucks today and we're not doing very well but Russia also isn't paradise,it's hell for many Russians) Talking about whiteness again? Whiteness isn't something a man should be proud of imho. Btw it's not us who said that we have the oldest and greatest wine,it's scientifically proven

are you _user? Or _user is not capable to speak for himself?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-03-2024 @ 08:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ------
    Ethnicity
    ----------
    Country
    Georgia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,351
    Given: 1,018

0 Not allowed!

Firstly, this is not a big secret, that North Caucasus is mired in to corruption, criminal and nepotism. Russian government supports powerful clans not the people. Kremlin do not need educated and modern people in NC, they need tribal system, cause its easier to manipulate.

Secondly my folks were writing books and building academies, when your folks where siting on the trees escaping from wild animals.

Last Online
    09-04-2021 @ 08:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kartvel
    Country
    Georgia
    Region
    Georgia
    Politics
    Putin khuylo
    Hero
    Ilia Chavchavadze
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 462
    Given: 637

0 Not allowed!

are you _user? Or _user is not capable to speak for himself?
    Sorry but it's a public discussion not a private chat,so I thought I might interfere раз уж речь идёт о моей стране.
    p.s. Russians betrayed us many times instead of helping.
    Last edited by Nosferatu_; 01-22-2018 at 03:33 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-06-2018 @ 12:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nakh-Degasta
    Ethnicity
    North Caucasian
    Ancestry
    Highlands of Northeast Caucasus
    Country
    Chechnya
    Region
    Norfolk Island
    Y-DNA
    G2a3
    mtDNA
    HV3
    Taxonomy
    Lezgic
    Politics
    Far Right
    Hero
    Imam Shamil, Dzokhar Dudin, Daniyal Bek, Shamil Basay
    Religion
    Lezgin by birth, Chechen by choice
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 73

0 Not allowed!

These delusional gurjis make me laugh. North Caucasus is the biggest nation in lands mass in the Caucasus ok. You are insignifcant nation of 4 million people. Plus we defeated you in 1993 and again in 2008. And we have zero relation to you culturally. To me you are no different than an armenian or an azeri.

Last Online
    10-25-2021 @ 02:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lazo-Kartvelic
    Ethnicity
    Meskhian
    Ancestry
    Samtskhe-Saatabago
    Country
    Georgia
    Religion
    Paganism mixed with Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 210
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!

Wonderful theme trollad by Russians.

So I will continue..
    One of the ancient dialects of Georgian (Kartuli)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lazo-Kartvelic
    Ethnicity
    Meskhian
    Ancestry
    Samtskhe-Saatabago
    Country
    Georgia
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LezginMBD View Post
    These delusional gurjis make me laugh. North Caucasus is the biggest nation in lands mass in the Caucasus ok. You are insignifcant nation of 4 million people. Plus we defeated you in 1993 and again in 2008. And we have zero relation to you culturally. To me you are no different than an armenian or an azeri.
    Georgians are maximum 2 million.
    Whats about you, you are Ossetian that nobody consider you Caucasian as you are Iranic non Caucasian nomads traitors of all Caucasians and slaves of all empires.
    You are ashame of your origin as you write as "Chechen" loved technic of Ossetian clowns to make Caucasians hate each other

Banned
    Last Online
    12-06-2018 @ 12:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nakh-Degasta
    Ethnicity
    North Caucasian
    Ancestry
    Highlands of Northeast Caucasus
    Country
    Chechnya
    Region
    Norfolk Island
    Y-DNA
    G2a3
    mtDNA
    HV3
    Taxonomy
    Lezgic
    Politics
    Far Right
    Hero
    Imam Shamil, Dzokhar Dudin, Daniyal Bek, Shamil Basay
    Religion
    Lezgin by birth, Chechen by choice
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 73

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by klarji View Post
    Georgians are maximum 2 million.
    Whats about you, you are Ossetian that nobody consider you Caucasian as you are Iranic non Caucasian nomads traitors of all Caucasians and slaves of all empires.
    You are ashame of your origin as you write as "Chechen" loved technic of Ossetian clowns to make Caucasians hate each other
    How do you know that I am Ossetian? I am North Caucasian patriot period.
    Last edited by LezginMBD; 07-20-2018 at 06:54 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lazo-Kartvelic
    Ethnicity
    Meskhian
    Ancestry
    Samtskhe-Saatabago
    Country
    Georgia
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LezginMBD View Post
    How do you know that I am Ossetian? I am North Caucasian patriot period.
    At first my North Caucasian "brother".
    We Georgians are from South-West Caucasian language family and the closest relatives we have are Lazes, Mingrelians, Svans and Meskhians.
    Whats about North Caucasians those among them who dont want to have connection with aboriginal peoples of the South-West Caucasians can hit the road far away.
    Though I am not going to discuss this question with Russians (whose imperialistic purpose is not to give Caucasian peoples be united but on the contrary they want Caucasians to be enemies especcially with Georgians who have their independent state not controled by Russians. Russian lingustic school and its fairy-tales are not recognized by the world science) and with doubtful "North Caucasian" who is "a Lezgin by birth but a Chechen by choice."

The theme is about South-west Caucasian (Kartvelian) languages. You can guess that you can shit out of these theme.
    You have nothing in common neither with Chechen not with Lezgins.
    You are an Ossetian or an Abkhazian.
    The two nations in the Caucasus who try to butter anybody up with hope that this "anobody" will fight and save them.
    Russians, Chechens, Lezgings, Avars, Turks... etc who is that to whom you haven't made up yet?
    I am from Eastern Georgia. Chechens and Ingushis are our neighbours and a lot of them live here in Georgia. I can calm you down. They spit on you both - Abkazians or Ossetians.
    The only Chechens who will come to save your asses from Svans are Kremlim slaves like those that were fried by Ukrainians in 2014.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information