Mongrel
    Politics
    Mäŋgü Täŋri Küchündä
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 646
    Given: 214

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Egyptian View Post
    Was there a first holocaust? Inner Mongolia , outside mongolia .. Turks don't belong to Middle east, not trying to sound racist but come on .. coming to this area and claiming lands in Syria and Iraq? that's so rude .. Middle east without Israelis,Turks and kurds would be better.
    You couldn't simply google the location of Inner Mongolia? To be precise the dark red color area is probable Urheimat.

As for everything else declared by you - conspiracy theories and childish outlooks that are matters of faith and blind beliefs rather than proof and evidence.

Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,286
    Given: 1,535

0 Not allowed!

Was there a first holocaust? Inner Mongolia , outside mongolia .. Turks don't belong to Middle east, not trying to sound racist but come on .. coming to this area and claiming lands in Syria and Iraq? that's so rude .. Middle east without Israelis,Turks and kurds would be better.
    Middle East would be so beautiful with proper human rights, without dictators. Not without Kurds and Jews. The Middle East belongs to Jews and Kurds as well.
    Lets hope for a peace between cousins, Jews and Arabs. They will be able to share a huge amount of water and oil together then they stop fighting.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-22-2022 @ 11:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ancestry
    Egypt
    Country
    Egypt
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,181
    Given: 1,363

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by shlömö View Post
    Middle East would be so beautiful with proper human rights, without dictators. Not without Kurds and Jews. The Middle East belongs to Jews and Kurds as well.
    Lets hope for a peace between cousins, Jews and Arabs. They will be able to share a huge amount of water and oil together then they stop fighting.
    who said i'm against jews? I said non middle eastern jews who think they own lands in middle east ..you simply can't be polak or russian or german or whatever and claim land in Palestine, seriously? Egypt still has the synagogues of jews and we didn't remove it becuase jews use to be part of us, but as i've said .. Middle eastern jews are different to european and other jews..

I'm Egyptian, can i say i own part of finland? nope.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 02:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Diverse
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid-Iranid-Faelid
    Politics
    Pragmathic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,154
    Given: 1,061

0 Not allowed!

who said i'm against jews? I said non middle eastern jews who think they own lands in middle east ..you simply can't be polak or russian or german or whatever and claim land in Palestine, seriously? Egypt still has the synagogues of jews and we didn't remove it becuase jews use to be part of us, but as i've said .. Middle eastern jews are different to european and other jews..

Doesn't matter where jews are, they fuck with world.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Hmm. I don't think Russian and Polish Jews are super Russian or Polish. They were a minority and a part of the land, but genetically and culturally they were different. They have European blood as well of course, but still can be traced back to Canaan. But i got you. Your point was that they shouldn't have "returned". And this is a tricky thing, since they were forced to do so. After the Ottoman Empire collapsed Brits were in charge of the Palestine.
    They told United Nations to decide and solve the conflict. The United Nations had a two state plan which Jews accepted, but Arabs didn't. At that point Israel did not have any "illegal territory" like Golan Heights or Jerusalem.
    They had a permission to declare an independence, but were attacked instead shortly after doing so. They won the war later. They gave Sinai back to the Egypt, which was right thing to do, why would 2 great nations have a beef anyway?

Modern day Israel was under the rule of different nations throughout history, but was mostly Jewish until the 3rd century. If Muslims could conquer the land in 7th century why can't British Mandate take care of it when it was "unattached" after Ottoman Empire went down. The Arabs did the same and took the land when they could! Even Egyptians got a hold before ancient Israelites took it and then Romans again. And later Arabs, Ottomans. Finally British Mandate was "the thing" and wanted that two state plan together with UN.
    Technically and logically speaking Jews DID have a right to return and declare their independence without having any "extra stuff" like Golan Heights and settlements. And in 1948 they did not have any "illegal land".

Veteran Member CertifiedCracker's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-12-2019 @ 11:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Ya know them things from The Hills Have Eyes?
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Say perhaps to drugs
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 678
    Given: 84

0 Not allowed!

If this is true, its definitely not good. Hasidim are religious zealots and them possibly dominating the Israeli government in the future threatens Israel's status as a first world country. I was taught by extremely religious Jews for a while and their beliefs are literally Nazistic, anti-democratic, and are in many ways akin to Islamic extremism. And whats even worse is that many of these people are brought up believing this horseshit in America and act upon their radical beliefs in Israel.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CertifiedCracker View Post
    If this is true, its definitely not good. Hasidim are religious zealots and them possibly dominating the Israeli government in the future threatens Israel's status as a first world country. I was taught by extremely religious Jews for a while and their beliefs are literally Nazistic, anti-democratic, and are in many ways akin to Islamic extremism. And whats even worse is that many of these people are brought up believing this horseshit in America and act upon their radical beliefs in Israel.
    I don't think religion is always the problem. Your country USA is pretty religious and easily the wealthiest in the whole world at the same time. If Israel will continue exporting science, medicine, technology and having good relationship with civilized countries it will be just fine. I don't believe Muslim Arabs would take such a good care of this beautiful peace of land like Jews do. It's the only developed country in the Middle East, Iran would be another one without a revolution. In Israel women can drive a car and study. Gays can breathe freely as well. Sounds pretty cool and modern to me. Even Arab women have more rights in Israel than they would have in Palestine or any other Muslim country.

I wonder why Arabs keep crying about "losing part of their land" to Brits and later Jews. They have conquered so much of land themselves and are really proud of it, but suddenly when they lose something it becomes somehow unfair...
    They claim that "Russian Jews" stole their land, but Israel was never clearly owned by any nation. Israel was no more Arab than it was Egyptian, Assyrian, Babylonian, Persian or Roman. All of those empires went down sooner or later, but Israel remained. I think it's a pretty good proof that you can't really own Israel. Even Arabs couldn't keep it despite changing it's face for a long time since Christians came for a while, before the rise and eventually collapse of the Ottoman Empire. Finally Brits took it, slicing it together with the United Nation between Jews and Palestinians. That's how the story ends...

Who had the longest reign? Arabs? European Christians? Mamluks? Turks? Jews? Jewish reign was pretty long, United Israel itself existed between 1050 and 500 BCE.
    Who changed Israel's face the most? Probably Arabs and Jews (Jewish King Herod built a lot of cool stuff), since the whole point is that connection to promised land and Abraham.

From the religious and historical point of view it is obvious they were Jacob's descendants and their tribes who stayed there and later established Jewish Kingdom, while the sons of Ishmael and Esau stayed around.
    Both Arabs and Jews believe in this, but Arabs just can't accept someone else having such a cool place to live.

There are 2 choises for Palestinian and Arab leaders:
    1. Accept the fact it is a 2 state land now.
    2. Keep staying bitter and dwell in defeat, terrorizing both Israeli and Palestinian citizen.
    No matter what they choose Israel will be always Jewish as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United..._for_Palestine
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day_(Israel)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish...e_in_Palestine
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oslo_Accords

Last Online
    02-10-2024 @ 05:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Uyğur
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    Q-M242
    mtDNA
    H91
    Taxonomy
    Mongrel
    Politics
    Mäŋgü Täŋri Küchündä
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 646
    Given: 214

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by shlömö View Post
    I don't think religion is always the problem. Your country USA is pretty religious and easily the wealthiest in the whole world at the same time. If Israel will continue exporting science, medicine, technology and having good relationship with civilized countries it will be just fine. I don't believe Muslim Arabs would take such a good care of this beautiful peace of land like Jews do. It's the only developed country in the Middle East, Iran would be another one without a revolution. In Israel women can drive a car and study. Gays can breathe freely as well. Sounds pretty cool and modern to me. Even Arab women have more rights in Israel than they would have in Palestine or any other Muslim country.

I wonder why Arabs keep crying about "losing part of their land" to Brits and later Jews. They have conquered so much of land themselves and are really proud of it, but suddenly when they lose something it becomes somehow unfair...
    They claim that "Russian Jews" stole their land, but Israel was never clearly owned by any nation. Israel was no more Arab than it was Egyptian, Assyrian, Babylonian, Persian or Roman. All of those empires went down sooner or later, but Israel remained. I think it's a pretty good proof that you can't really own Israel. Even Arabs couldn't keep it despite changing it's face for a long time since Christians came for a while, before the rise and eventually collapse of the Ottoman Empire. Finally Brits took it, slicing it together with the United Nation between Jews and Palestinians. That's how the story ends...

Who had the longest reign? Arabs? European Christians? Mamluks? Turks? Jews? Jewish reign was pretty long, United Israel itself existed between 1050 and 500 BCE.
    Who changed Israel's face the most? Probably Arabs and Jews (Jewish King Herod built a lot of cool stuff), since the whole point is that connection to promised land and Abraham.

From the religious and historical point of view it is obvious they were Jacob's descendants and their tribes who stayed there and later established Jewish Kingdom, while the sons of Ishmael and Esau stayed around.
    Both Arabs and Jews believe in this, but Arabs just can't accept someone else having such a cool place to live.

There are 2 choises for Palestinian and Arab leaders:
    1. Accept the fact it is a 2 state land now.
    2. Keep staying bitter and dwell in defeat, terrorizing both Israeli and Palestinian citizen.
    No matter what they choose Israel will be always Jewish as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United..._for_Palestine
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day_(Israel)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish...e_in_Palestine
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oslo_Accords
    The fate and survival of Israel rests on the shoulders of secular Jews. Ultra-Orthodox Haredi Judaism is not really Protestant Christianity based on 'protestant ethics and the spirit of capitalism'.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-28-2023 @ 08:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Believe me I'm still trying to figure this out.
    Country
    Antarctica
    mtDNA
    HV1c
    Politics
    Central-Left
    Hero
    Science
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,310
    Given: 1,961

1 Not allowed!

The real problem is that the orthodox Jews are already running the country. A new law passed last month forbid everything from being open in Saturday- restaurants, cinemas, gyms... EVERYTHING!
    Many people are giving up and leaving the country- especially European Jews who have EU passport (mainly polish passports when you are talking about Ashkenazi and Portuguese when you are talking about Sephardim). Other jews are leaving to the USA and Canada- because talking business- Europe is very antisemitic.
    this forum is a living proof of European antisemitic...
    It is very easy to blame all Jews for worlds problem- but let me tell you a secret- the world would still be shitty without us, and don't forget jews have 20% of noble prizes and 35% of scientific noble prizes. Jews are responsible for many medical and scientific progressing- so next time you are going to the pharmacy or using your computer or even Google- remember it is very likely that a Jew was part of a team that created those things.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 02:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Diverse
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid-Iranid-Faelid
    Politics
    Pragmathic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,154
    Given: 1,061

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DR_2001 View Post
    The real problem is that the orthodox Jews are already running the country. A new law passed last month forbid everything from being open in Saturday- restaurants, cinemas, gyms... EVERYTHING!
    Many people are giving up and leaving the country- especially European Jews who have EU passport (mainly polish passports when you are talking about Ashkenazi and Portuguese when you are talking about Sephardim). Other jews are leaving to the USA and Canada- because talking business- Europe is very antisemitic.
    this forum is a living proof of European antisemitic...
    It is very easy to blame all Jews for worlds problem- but let me tell you a secret- the world would still be shitty without us, and don't forget jews have 20% of noble prizes and 35% of scientific noble prizes. Jews are responsible for many medical and scientific progressing- so next time you are going to the pharmacy or using your computer or even Google- remember it is very likely that a Jew was part of a team that created those things.
    Oh thanks! How it is useless. Your Noble prizes and medicaments will not restore the life of 200 millions of people that died due the great jew legacy for humanity: Communism.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information