Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Default Croat conquest of Krajina 1995

After the blast of Yugoslavia in 1990, Croatia was declared independent. However Serbs living inside Croatia declared a republic and announced that they want to join/remain Yugoslavia. The conflict, small squirmishes lasted for some years.

Zone controlled by Serbian military elements and which was declared republic of Krajina after Croat declaration of independence.

Serbs fought hard in 1995 but they couldn't stop the Croat war machine having heavier and more modern weapons.
    In early August of that year, Croats launched their decisive heavy assault which Serb forces couldn't stop.

Croatia celebrates August 5 as Victory Day, August 5 was when the Serb headquarter of Knin was taken by Croat troops.

Last edited by Böri; 01-26-2018 at 06:12 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-27-2018 @ 02:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    IE
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

What this have to do with you?

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallag View Post
    What this have to do with you?
    nothing personnal. I am neither Croat nor Serb or anything close to either. this is anthro forum where everything happens to be discussed. History too. And people write here an there.
    Educative stuff is always interesting.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Böri View Post
    After the blast of Yugoslavia in 1990, Croatia was declared independent. However Serbs living inside Croatia declared a republic and announced that they want to join/remain Yugoslavia. The conflict, small squirmishes lasted for some years.

Zone controlled by Serbian military elements and which was declared republic of Krajina after Croat declaration of independence.

Serbs fought hard in 1995 but they couldn't stop the Croat war machine having heavier and more modern weapons.
    In early August of that year, Croats launched their decisive heavy assault which Serb forces couldn't stop.

Croatia celebrates August 5 as Victory Day, August 5 was when the Serb headquarter of Knin was taken by Croat troops.

Your title is wrong and you are INSULTING CROATS with this, and I will ask moderators to remove this thread. IT IS NOT "CONQUEST" OF "Krajina" but; LIBERATION of Croatian areas, action was recognized as such BY ALL INTERNATIONAL LAWS of this world, so you must be provoking? honestly, I will ask removal of this thread.

Furthermore, maybe even a ban next time when you question LEGAL ACTION OF CROATIAN ARMY recognized from entire world as anti-terrorist action, recognized even by Russia, so wtf man, what "conquest" of what fucking "krajina" puppet "state"?

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Your title is wrong and you are INSULTING CROATS with this, and I will ask moderators to remove this thread. IT IS NOT "CONQUEST" OF "Krajina" but; LIBERATION of Croatian areas, action was recognized as such BY ALL INTERNATIONAL LAWS of this world, so you must be provoking? honestly, I will ask removal of this thread.

Furthermore, maybe even a ban next time when you question LEGAL ACTION OF CROATIAN ARMY recognized from entire world as anti-terrorist action, recognized even by Russia, so wtf man, what "conquest" of what fucking "krajina" puppet "state"?
    No pun intended. Anyway considering both you and the Serbian guy above show negative reaction to this educative, innocent thread İ would also suggest you do ask removal.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No pun intended. Anyway considering both you and the Serbian guy above show negative reaction to this educative, innocent thread İ would also suggest you do ask removal.
    You truly did made shitstorm with this, nothin can make me explode but this subject, and it's almost same with any other Croat.

This fucking animals were killing us daily with Yugoslav weapons from 1991-93, bombing our cities and stealing OUR AREAS, historical areas of that "Krajina", and you are calling "conquest" somethin like that from our side when we finally got weapons in 1994 to fight this fuckers?

Knin is our holy croatian city, from our king Zvonimir back from our Kingdom, where fortres and wall was built with croatian hands (just an example) 1000 years, and we had to see 1991 Serbs yelling there; "this is Serbia", and then bombing us daily.

Did we had right on action Storm 1995? Fuck yes we did, and we had green light from USA and entire western powers, and even RUSSIA, when our generals were set proclaimed innocent in 2012 in court of Haag about Storm, it was said that action Storm was also totally legal, accepted by everyone except Serbs, who cares what they accept or write about it.

Imagine someone opened a thread; Turkish "conquest" of Ankara. (if someone occupied Ankara only because they had vast majority of ppl there in the start of war and you know it's your city and holy to your identity, I think you would go ape.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

If you want to see how everything started and how it ended, you can see everythin on this animated geography map of war year by year, and when you see this video you will ask yourself; "how could I open this thread and place word; conquest", on 01:10 min of video you can see what was the plan of Ultra-Serbian nationalists back then, ofcourse they didn't succed, watch entire video how Croats defended themselves FROM SERBS WITH YUGOSLAV WEAPONS, we had almost nothing except what we bought from Germany (at least somethin to defend ourselves) in 1991, and finally LIBERATED Croatian areas in 1995 when we created a one GREAT ARMY, Serb rebels didn't stand a chance;

P.S. My cousin died in war, first cousin, as Croatian soldier in this Action Storm; liberating those Croatian areas, and my uncle died in 1992 when defending REST OF CROATIA from those FUCKERS, so you can only imagine how I feel now on this thread, but I never raised this subject and I dont hate serbs (far from it), but what is enough is enough.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

I am sick of those subjects, I just can't listen anymore those 1990's war stories.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    I am sick of those subjects, I just can't listen anymore those 1990's war stories.
    Same here.

Thread Information