Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there any undeniable proof that Islam is THE Truth?

Banned
    Last Online
    05-15-2022 @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pendragon vampire
    Ethnicity
    annunaki-druid-pendragon-overlord
    Ancestry
    Alsace-Lorraine France, England, Scotland , Ireland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Cornwall
    Y-DNA
    R1b-A228
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-med(pictish)+Dinaric+(gaelige)+Anglo-Saxon(40%)+Norse(6%)
    Politics
    Anti-mercantilism pro-aristocracy
    Hero
    William the conqueror
    Religion
    Luciferian baphomet worship
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 929
    Given: 144

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
    I wouldn't be so certain of this sentence. How can you know that Hinduism isn't true? All I know is that I know nothing... Hindu texts are the ones that best describe the origin of the universe in a way that best matches with our modern scientific understanding of the universe's origin and development, more than any other religion's text.
    The importance of religion for many people is that it explains how the world came into existence ("Because God created it") and the purpose of their life ("To worship God and do his bidding"). However, these explanations make no sense upon close examination. In particular, 'explaining' the existence of the world as an act of God requires the believer to explain how God was created -- surely he did not create himself -- and this means that the 'explanation' leaves more unexplained about the world than before the 'explanation' was developed. Likewise, 'explaining' one's purpose in life by saying it is to 'serve God' implies that God's purposes are known, whereas in reality we know nothing about "God's purposes" except what is told to us by the babbling of religious fruitcakes.

There are dozens, and perhaps even hundreds or thousands of religions, all of which claim to be 'absolutely true', and all of which contradict one another in fundamental ways. The only reasonable conclusion that can be drawn from this is that all of them are absolutely false. In recognizing the above facts, those of an ecuminist bent have argued that, while all religions are probably false in some ways, the fact that all (or at least most) have the same core beliefs about God and morality imply that the true religion is constituted of these core beliefs. While this argument has a superficial appeal, it does not in fact prove the truth of the core beliefs, but only -- at most -- their usefulness: It proves that human beings are similar in the basic moral rules and mental props (god-belief) needed for a stable society

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

Yes there is: The Quran

Banned
    Last Online
    02-21-2018 @ 02:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    lol
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 205
    Given: 101

2 Not allowed!

Mohammed was quite a hater of his fellow country men. So he took some judaism, added some christianity, added some of his own drivel to it and now that retarded pukable bs is multiplying in numbers at a scary rate. Islam is like a plague really. Perhaps its also the most serious challenge the world has ever faced.

Individualist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-13-2019 @ 02:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian & Yankee
    Ancestry
    Maternal: Norway Paternal: Massachusetts
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Connecticut
    Politics
    Conservative
    Hero
    Marcus Tullius Cicero and Nikola Tesla
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,884
    Given: 1,005

1 Not allowed!

There is no undeniable proof that ANY religion is THE truth. If such proof existed there would be no religious disputes.
    "This is not my time; this is not my world; these are not my people." - Martin H. Francis

Master of mathematics
    Last Online
    01-09-2021 @ 04:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    North Rhine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 400
    Given: 309

0 Not allowed!

Faith before knowledge is logically meaningless. There is a Hadith from Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) saying:
    واعلم أن أول عبادة الله المعرفة Know that the first of worship of Allah is Ma'rifa (Knowledge)
    therefor any muslim saying that "faith" is a respectable proof for Allah/Islam is fundamentally wrong.

I do not know if there is however a 100% certain way to proof Allah without using faith.
    Mohammed clearly states there must be some real worl evidence for Allah, but I think it might just be our task to find this evidence, because nobody found it so far. In a way, our search for meaning and for an allmighty god, already proves Allah a bit as well.

Last Online
    06-16-2021 @ 02:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    New-World White
    Ancestry
    Western Europe
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Basically Alpine
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalism Meets Animal Liberation
    Religion
    Agnostic Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 493
    Given: 95

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TEUTORIGOS View Post
    In particular, 'explaining' the existence of the world as an act of God requires the believer to explain how God was created -- surely he did not create himself -- and this means that the 'explanation' leaves more unexplained about the world than before the 'explanation' was developed.
    Dear lord, not this again. Look, I think it's fair to say that something had to come from nothing, and personally I think it makes far more sense that mind came first and then was proceeded by matter, rather than vice versa.

In regards to the underlying question, what are everyone's thoughts on this? Plausible? Complete and utter bullshit?

Dominion: Full Documentary

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I would provide semen but I wouldnt bang her. Maybe I would if you really want it but I doubt someone really wants that. I know I wouldnt want that but I would accept semen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information