Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Up to 27% of men get raped by women on college campuses (study)

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-08-2022 @ 12:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Apache Helicopter
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G1
    mtDNA
    K1a3a
    Politics
    MAGA
    Hero
    Nacho Libre
    Religion
    Caffeine and Hate.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,442
    Given: 3,202

2 Not allowed!

#metoo

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ujku View Post
    godammit , my university sucks....
    Was thinking the same thing ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last Online
    06-11-2023 @ 11:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Other
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,762
    Given: 3,655

2 Not allowed!

I think this does make sense. I bet that any male that has declined sexual contact with a female will tell you they are brutally and viciously attacked for their choice; truth is, whether it’s being assaulted or just labeled homosexual, the male is greatly demoralized if he doesn’t want to participate in sex.

This just shows one of the multiple ways in which perceived social pressure coming from narrow, rigid gender roles can bring harm. Of course men don't want sex all the time, with every woman, but the common gender myths related to sex drive are that men should always strive for intercourse, and that women should only passively accept a limited number of advances. This creates pressure for men to have more sex than they want while, for women, the pressure leads to often not pursuing wanted sexual encounters.

As an aside, it's important to keep in mind that while all non-consensual sex is unwanted, not all unwanted sex is non-consensual. My understanding of the articles posted in the OP is that these men consented to sex with women they were not attracted to or, at a point in time, where they did not have much drive for it, out of a desire to act according to the "ideal" gender role they were taught, rather than following their own personal sexual desires. I don't think sexual assault is the focus of this research, even though men certainly are targets of sexual violence, too.

Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 05:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,266
    Given: 7,816

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MissMischief View Post
    I think this does make sense. I bet that any male that has declined sexual contact with a female will tell you they are brutally and viciously attacked for their choice; truth is, whether it’s being assaulted or just labeled homosexual, the male is greatly demoralized if he doesn’t want to participate in sex.

This just shows one of the multiple ways in which perceived social pressure coming from narrow, rigid gender roles can bring harm. Of course men don't want sex all the time, with every woman, but the common gender myths related to sex drive are that men should always strive for intercourse, and that women should only passively accept a limited number of advances. This creates pressure for men to have more sex than they want while, for women, the pressure leads to often not pursuing wanted sexual encounters.

As an aside, it's important to keep in mind that while all non-consensual sex is unwanted, not all unwanted sex is non-consensual. My understanding of the articles posted in the OP is that these men consented to sex with women they were not attracted to or, at a point in time, where they did not have much drive for it, out of a desire to act according to the "ideal" gender role they were taught, rather than following their own personal sexual desires. I don't think sexual assault is the focus of this research, even though men certainly are targets of sexual violence, too.
    I’ll attest to this. I know quite a few guys have had sex because it’s expected of them, or other reasons close to that.

However, men can’t say anything about it, or else they are labeled as faggots or *insert derogatory word*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    But 2 dicks in the ass is a really cool experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    He's ashamed his son is almost 40 years old and only works a few hours a week as a dancing cow.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

We niggas cant be raped by no damn pussy, lets cut this shit out, i bet this study is based on retarded weak as white men

We are strong enough to push a hoe out of our way and shit like that, how the fuck is she going to carry you with force to an alley or a room and make your dick hard and ride it???? Cmon we niggas fuck anything lol

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2020 @ 01:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Scandinavian, West African, North and East African, Southern European, Native Brazilian, East Asian.
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Brazilian
    Ancestry
    61% European, 27% Nigerian/Kenyan, 8% North African, 4% Native Brazilian.
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,178
    Given: 3,082

2 Not allowed!

By nature, men cannot be raped by women, unless it involves an exterior object being introduced to a male's anus by a female.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MissMischief View Post

Then he aint raped, not declining because you are a dumbass who wants to have an image of a womenizer and pimp daddy

Ive told hoes i dont wanna fuck them and thats it, i fuck who i want cause this is damn dick and i decide when i wanna fuck them, im the damn man and the one with power, pussy gets me weak but i dont fuck just about anything that throws their ass at me either

Ive never ever been called a faggot for declining pussy, cause i can dial any bitch right now and she will be in my room on the quick

This thread just makes me imagine ugly as white people with a nerdy face getting supposedly raped for not declining pussy, even though he was the one fucking the pussy all night and enjoying it

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ogum View Post
    By nature, men cannot be raped by women, unless it involves an exterior object being introduced to a male's anus by a female.
    Exactly but these white boys have become so feminine that they really want to cry rape for fucking a pussy that they didnt want to decline because they were afraid of being called a faggot lmaooo smh

I bet those white niggas werent crying when they were all inside the pussy lmaoo smh fucking white people. This is why whites dont have babies, white bitches look for men of color to get the job done cause their white hubby in bed crying cause he got pussy raped hahahaha

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-05-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    yes
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,171
    Given: 7,123

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    We niggas cant be raped by no damn pussy, lets cut this shit out, i bet this study is based on retarded weak as white men

We are strong enough to push a hoe out of our way and shit like that, how the fuck is she going to carry you with force to an alley or a room and make your dick hard and ride it???? Cmon we niggas fuck anything lol

[img]http://DOESNTMATTERHADSEX.jpg.img]

All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40,069
    Given: 10,740

1 Not allowed!

The issue is that it is assumed that every man wants to have sex with women at all times (some men, like myself who are gay never want to), and that any man who says no is gay. Because of some men being insecure about their sexuality and their masculinity, it gives women wishing to take advantage the means to do so because they know no one will believe the man didn't want it.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information