Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,035
    Given: 1,735

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by YemeniAntillean View Post
    well i knew that north africa was pred. caucasoid lol, but i dont believe arabs and ancient levantines got there first than any other inhabitant of africa back in the time. Ancient Egyptians are some seperate race of berbers i think, mixed with the levantines/israelis whatever that crossed from the sinai over to egypt sure. but i bet all my money the original egyptians were berber.
    Well it goes like this....

Once upon a time, North Africa was green and lush. There were black Africans living in the area. Then, West Eurasians started coming into Africa in the first wave around 45,000-50,000 years ago. Then further waves of West Eurasians continued to come and a huge wave of West Eurasians came around 10,000-16,000 years ago. Then more came a few thousand years later. West Eurasians came from all over the Middle East, Anatolia and even Europe.

During the beginning of the back migration, the West Eurasians began to replace the black Africans and North Africa began to become very arid and dry out to become desert-like. There was also conflict and friction between the incoming West Eurasians and the black Africans. There is proof of a possible race war between the West Eurasians and black Africans and if this holds true, the West Eurasians pushed out the black Africans in much of North Africa and replaced them. They absorbed some of the black Africans in the process and because of it, modern North Africans are majority West Eurasian DNA but with minor Sub-Saharan admixture, such as found in Berbers and Egyptians.

Then later explorers like the Phoenicians (ancestors of Levantines) brought more West Eurasian ancestry into North Africa. Later conquests of “Arabs” into North Africa spreading Islam brought more West Eurasian ancestry to North Africa.

However, the vast majority of West Eurasian ancestry arrived in North Africa during the back migration, before the Phoenicians and Islam arrived in North Africa.

Forget about Berbers or Egyptians. Because the West Eurasian migration that arrived into North Africa through Egypt via the Sinai were the ancestors of both Berbers and Egyptians, so they both descend from the same sets of migration waves from the back migration. This is traceable by haplogroups.

Berbers just created their culture west of Egypt and Egyptians created their culture in Egypt. But they are from the same ancestries. They are very similar to each other.

East African Horners on the other hand are a mulatto population that formed 3,000 years ago from the mixing of fully black East Africans and West Eurasian descendants of the back migration that settled in East Africa thousands of years ago, as well as some later Arab ancestry brought by Islam from Arabia.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-21-2018 @ 07:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Naija Fulani, Oromo, Moroccan, Yoruba, Mandinka, Kongo, Brong, Bamoun
    Ethnicity
    44-54% Euro, 24-36% Subsaharan African, 10-17% Ethiopian, 2-4% Amerind
    Ancestry
    Mulatto Caribbean 44%> European, 40-45% African, 2-3% Asiatic 58.3% french + 41.7% fulani
    Country
    Aruba
    Region
    Khouribga
    Y-DNA
    R1b1a - Europe
    mtDNA
    L3'4 - East Africa
    Taxonomy
    Sudanid + Atlantid + Bantuid < Mulatto Phenotype
    Politics
    free chicken
    Hero
    mother wakanda, and my black brethren
    Religion
    people who think i am 70% euro LOLOLOLO
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,928
    Given: 4,632

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Isleño View Post
    Well it goes like this....

Once upon a time, North Africa was green and lush. There were black Africans living in the area. Then, West Eurasians started coming into Africa in the first wave around 45,000-50,000 years ago. Then further waves of West Eurasians continued to come and a huge wave of West Eurasians came around 10,000-16,000 years ago. Then more came a few thousand years later. West Eurasians came from all over the Middle East, Anatolia and even Europe.

During the beginning of the back migration, the West Eurasians began to replace the black Africans and North Africa began to become very arid and dry out to become desert-like. There was also conflict and friction between the incoming West Eurasians and the black Africans. There is proof of a possible race war between the West Eurasians and black Africans and if this holds true, the West Eurasians pushed out the black Africans in much of North Africa and replaced them. They absorbed some of the black Africans in the process and because of it, modern North Africans are majority West Eurasian DNA but with minor Sub-Saharan admixture, such as found in Berbers and Egyptians.

Then later explorers like the Phoenicians (ancestors of Levantines) brought more West Eurasian ancestry into North Africa. Later conquests of “Arabs” into North Africa spreading Islam brought more West Eurasian ancestry to North Africa.

However, the vast majority of West Eurasian ancestry arrived in North Africa during the back migration, before the Phoenicians and Islam arrived in North Africa.

Forget about Berbers or Egyptians. Because the West Eurasian migration that arrived into North Africa through Egypt via the Sinai were the ancestors of both Berbers and Egyptians, so they both descend from the same sets of migration waves from the back migration. This is traceable by haplogroups.

Berbers just created their culture west of Egypt and Egyptians created their culture in Egypt. But they are from the same ancestries. They are very similar to each other.

East African Horners on the other hand are a mulatto population that formed 3,000 years ago from the mixing of fully black East Africans and West Eurasian descendants of the back migration that settled in East Africa thousands of years ago, as well as some later Arab ancestry brought by Islam from Arabia.
    Ooooh. Makes more sense lol.

so if i am indeed 14-18% ethiopian horner what would my actual african percentage be? 7-9% from my ethiopian? or is it possible to have pure east african horner ancestry or bantuid whatever?

Last Online
    Today @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Eurasian
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-Z17855)
    mtDNA
    R30
    Politics
    Where the wind blows
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of Sikeliot our saviour!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,187
    Given: 3,170

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by arkas View Post
    DNA points to Egyptians having a connection to modern day Levantines. I think it is obvious they were some kind of race similar to modern day MENA's, it is how they portrayed themselves in their art, they differentiated themselves from the SSA's. But they certainly were not Nordid lol
    I will also add that SSA African people did exist in Egypt, they just weren't the majority race. IMO

Last Online
    Today @ 12:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,668
    Given: 1,754

0 Not allowed!

Ancient Egyptians during roman empire

Afro-hair mummy

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Ancient Egyptians during roman empire

Afro-hair mummy

They look like modern day Egyptians lol. They might have some SSA affinity but that does not mean they are black lol
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 02:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,805
    Given: 4,573

1 Not allowed!

Copts?

Last Online
    Today @ 12:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,668
    Given: 1,754

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nazarene View Post
    Copts?
    Yes

De la comunidad isleña de Luisiana Isleño's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 09:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,035
    Given: 1,735

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by YemeniAntillean View Post
    Ooooh. Makes more sense lol.

so if i am indeed 14-18% ethiopian horner what would my actual african percentage be? 7-9% from my ethiopian? or is it possible to have pure east african horner ancestry or bantuid whatever?
    There are East Africans that are nearly full East African blacks, but most Horners are mulattoes. You’d have to know which type you were. Get on gedmatch and work some calculations. If you are partially Horner, then around 50%-60% of that percentage would be Sub-Saharan African.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by arkas View Post
    I will also add that SSA African people did exist in Egypt, they just weren't the majority race. IMO
    There was always more ssa elements in the south than in the north.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Banned
    Last Online
    10-21-2018 @ 07:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Naija Fulani, Oromo, Moroccan, Yoruba, Mandinka, Kongo, Brong, Bamoun
    Ethnicity
    44-54% Euro, 24-36% Subsaharan African, 10-17% Ethiopian, 2-4% Amerind
    Ancestry
    Mulatto Caribbean 44%> European, 40-45% African, 2-3% Asiatic 58.3% french + 41.7% fulani
    Country
    Aruba
    Region
    Khouribga
    Y-DNA
    R1b1a - Europe
    mtDNA
    L3'4 - East Africa
    Taxonomy
    Sudanid + Atlantid + Bantuid < Mulatto Phenotype
    Politics
    free chicken
    Hero
    mother wakanda, and my black brethren
    Religion
    people who think i am 70% euro LOLOLOLO
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,928
    Given: 4,632

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Isleño View Post
    There are East Africans that are nearly full East African blacks, but most Horners are mulattoes. You’d have to know which type you were. Get on gedmatch and work some calculations. If you are partially Horner, then around 50%-60% of that percentage would be Sub-Saharan African.
    would make sense yeah. eitherway, doug mcdonald said the "mideastern" on my chromosomes was either berber, or east african horner (non-bantu) he also said. whichever one it is im pretty sure im in the 35-40% african range.

eitherway, gedmatch tests wont help me in figuring out my african origins, no test will XD not even ancestryDNA is concrete in its awsners. from 14% ghanaian i went all the way down to 5% ghanaian, i got 10-16% benin/togo, 10-12% central african, 1-4% nigerian, and 1-3% east african. ancestry dna is really bad for mixed people.

like really bad actually. it still hasnt removed my british component from being the largest and it still gives me alot of low confidence european regions. infact all european regions except for british are on a range of a minimum of 0%, which means it's very likely all just statistical noise and should be added onto my general african percentage. looking at my mom's family they have 3 black ancestors and 1 white ancestor. so me being 71%> euro is nigh-impossible.

eitherway from what i can conclude is that i am pred. West SSA (25-30%) then the remaining 11-16% is horner or berber. so a total of almost 50% broadly african i think, maybe some minor arab from my ethiopian side like 2-3% or something, atleast thats what i score on many calculators. 2-5% near eastern on calculators. yet im pretty convinced i dont have much arab at all.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information