Brazilian
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 82

0 Not allowed!

Default I'M TIRED AND VPSET

I'm just sad and very upset at how so many people are so deeply brainwashed by their liberal "education" that they can't even understand the facts about Islam... I was arguing against liberals with dead brain cells on Habbo about the fact that the ahadith, mainly the one called Sahih al-Bukhari, are collections of Islamic texts that are considered the second holiest books of Islam (only after the Koran), and they prove that their so-called "prophet" Mahomet was a mass murderer, a pćdophile, a robber and a rapist. You don't need to believe me, you don't need to take my words for this, JUST READ THE AHADITH, MAINLY THE SAHIH AL-BUKHARI, and get your own conclusions from it. I just can't handle those liberals... I think there's no cure for their retarded mindset/mentality. They simply ignore all the facts stated by Mahomet in the ahadith because they want to believe that Islam is somehow "the religion of peace", otherwise they'd go crazy for realizing that they've been lied to by their own teachers and their entire world (the way they see the world) would fall. I just can't handle this kind of retards anymore, they're way too retarded to even talk to me! MAY THEIR LIVES BE CVRSED... VNLESS THEY REPENT AND FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT FACT THAT ISLAM IS OBVIOVSLY NOT A PEACEFVL RELIGION AT ALL!

Kouros

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
    I was arguing against liberals with dead brain cells on Habbo about the fact that the ahadith, mainly the one called Sahih al-Bukhari, are collections of Islamic texts that are considered the second holiest books of Islam (only after the Koran), and they prove that their so-called "prophet" Mahomet was a mass murderer, a pćdophile, a robber and a rapist.
    All I needed to know thanks

Thread Information