Thread: Aussie Woman Raped In Edinburgh

Lady Josephine Sheba of Lancaster Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-20-2016 @ 11:38 PM
    South Coast NSW - My anti gun toting Utopian paradise!
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    AngloAustralian
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Scotland, England, Malta & Prussia - from last 200 years
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Keltic/Nordid & Bruenn
    Politics
    Libertarian, with centrist views
    Religion
    Heathen/Shaman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Angry Aussie Woman Raped In Edinburgh

And yet another one... What did this poor woman do to deserve what she copped?

Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo7 News
    Aussie subjected to horror rape in UK
    February 18, 2009, 12:53 pm

An Australian woman has been subjected to a terrifying seven-hour rape ordeal after being dragged from an Edinburgh street in broad daylight.

The 24-year-old Australian was attacked by two men as she walked through a subway underpass near a busy supermarket on Monday afternoon.

She was sprayed in the face with some form of noxious substance and dragged to nearby undergrowth, where she was subjected to a protracted sexual assault lasting about seven hours, police said.

"This young woman has been subjected to a terrifying ordeal at the hands of these two men - the trauma she has experienced cannot be underestimated," a spokeswoman for the Lothian and Borders Police said in a statement.

Detective Superintendent Allan Jones, who is leading a 20-strong team of officers investigating the case, said the woman had displayed unbelievable resilience during the attack.

"The trauma she went through was unbelievable," Det Supt Jones was quoted as saying in a BBC report.

"Despite this protracted series of attacks in a makeshift den she has maintained a form of dialogue which allowed her to be in the position where she has contributed to her release.

"It is very commendable the way she has behaved during this traumatic set of circumstances."

Det Supt Jones told The Scotsman website: "It is very rare for an incident like this to happen at this time of day."

The area where the incident occurred, the Telfer subway, is regularly used by people making their way from Fountainbridge towards Dalry, police said.

Police said the two men were described as being white, Eastern European and aged in their 20s.

One of the men was around 6ft tall, of medium build, with a dark shaved head and bad teeth. He was wearing a blue raincoat with 'New Zealand' written on it.

The other was shorter in height, with short blonde hair, and was wearing a black waterproof jacket with knitted sleeves.

Police have stepped up patrols in the area.
    http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/5...orror-rape-uk/

This is a disgusting act! Too many of these cases have been reported of late. I don't really care what the circumstances are that some members of this forum think are justified in such neanderthal behaviour! No woman deserves to be raped - NONE!

Assuming these mongrel dogs will be found, what will the punishment be for them? No penalty is stiff enough! If I had my way, I would either cut off their genitals with a cutthroat blade and feed them to pigs, or else string them up by the balls for public viewing and let the lynch mob have their way with them!

Two White Eastern European men were identified. As far as I'm concerned, they're no better than the black men who have also committed such crimes that we've known about of late!!!!

Think I'm overreacting? It's been 23 years since Anita Cobby was brutally raped and murdered - somone I happened to know! She didn't deserve her fate either!

http://www.thecrimeweb.com/murder_of_anita_cobby.htm

Maybe this is another story that's been falsified. I hope not ...
    Last edited by Brynhild; 02-18-2009 at 07:52 AM.

Last Online
    07-26-2021 @ 03:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Politics
    True Pan-European
    Religion
    atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

I felt hurt...I hope that Police catch them quickly. But please remember that bastars are everywhere in each societys and nations.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85

0 Not allowed!

My sympathies to the woman. She does not deserve this treatment. NO woman does, whether white, black, brown or yellow.

Yet another reason to physically remove, and to reverse the influx of immigrants and working migrants from Britain.
    If they are not taking our jobs, they are raping our women or committing acts of criminality.

Enough is enough.

As for these two, I would hang them upside down and saw them in half, making sure that all of Eastern Europe watches how it is we treat aliens who dare defy our laws and folk.
    Last edited by Beorn; 02-18-2009 at 12:18 PM. Reason: .

Life is good.
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-06-2022 @ 11:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto- Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Colonial American
    Ancestry
    English, Scots- Irish, Cajun French
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    I1- Z63
    mtDNA
    K2b1b
    Taxonomy
    Brunn, Kelto- Nordid
    Politics
    Center
    Hero
    Martin Luther, Martin Chemnitz
    Religion
    Lutheran Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,664
    Given: 10,470

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BeornWulfWer View Post
    My sympathies to the woman. She does not deserve this treatment. NO woman does, whether white, black, brown or yellow.

Yet another reason to physically remove, and to reverse the influx of immigrants and working migrants from Britain.
    If they are not taking our jobs, they are raping our women or committing acts of criminality.

Enough is enough.

As for these two, I would hang them upside down and saw them in half, making sure that all of Eastern Europe watches how it is we treat aliens who dare defy our laws and folk.
    Agreed.Perhaps the perpetrators should be sent to Australia, so that the young woman's family could deal with them on their own ground and in their own way?I'm thinking that that would be the best solution, but of course that probably won't happen.Public humiliation, castration, a slow death and desecration of the rapists' corpses is the best method of punishment I can think of, yet that's probably still too good for them

Last Online
    09-24-2009 @ 11:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Country
    Scotland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brynhild View Post
    This is a disgusting act! Too many of these cases have been reported of late. I don't really care what the circumstances are that some members of this forum think are justified in such neanderthal behaviour! No woman deserves to be raped - NONE!
    I'm sorry but who on this forum has tried to justify rape?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Psychoactive
    Ethnicity
    Green ;)
    Taxonomy
    Artemisia absinthium
    Religion
    Obscure
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 351
    Given: 49

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rivalin View Post
    I'm sorry but who on this forum has tried to justify rape?
    I think she is referring to the european girl that was raped in Ghana, the general consensus being that 'she put herself in danger by going to Africa'...

Last Online
    09-24-2009 @ 11:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Country
    Scotland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe View Post
    I think she is referring to the european girl that was raped in Ghana, the general consensus being that 'she put herself in danger by going to Africa'...
    Oh.

I do think it's important to differentiate between cause and effect. It should be possible to differentiate between moral blame and practical blame.

An attractive girl walking around in a mini skirt in a bad part of town at 3:00 AM by herself isn't morally to blame if she gets raped, however practically it's a stupid thing to do. In the same way. It's the same as a native inhabitant of a country having the right to walk into an immigrant section of a city wearing a t-shirt saying "deport all immigrants", wrong or right though, they will get themselves beaten up, and thus bear a "practical responsibility" so to speak.

Thread Information