Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stereotypes: Indians rape culture, Black subhumans who rape white girls ect

Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Indo-Brachid + Gracile Indid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,455
    Given: 11,125

1 Not allowed!

Op. Ignore such comments thats my only suggestion. No matter how much proof you give, in the end one random example such as what odin gave will pull more likes than whatever you say even with 100s of examples you counter it with. People already have a preconceived notion that indians are rapists.

I argued regarding this recently on AS, except instead of whites and asians, i saw a bunch of comments from nepalis and even fellow northeast indians that indians are creepy, rapists, and they barely see beautiful women and thats why they rape. Precious mongoloid souls from south asia have attidudes soaring through the roof for some random reasons. Theyre pissing me off as well. I suggest just ignore it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dna8 View Post
    If God is an artist, the female form is his masterpiece.

Last Online
    03-05-2021 @ 10:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jutt
    Ethnicity
    punjabi
    Ancestry
    Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Politics
    Suffering from success
    Religion
    dudeism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 419
    Given: 162

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thambi View Post
    Op. Ignore such comments thats my only suggestion. No matter how much proof you give, in the end one random example such as what odin gave will pull more likes than whatever you say even with 100s of examples you counter it with. People already have a preconceived notion that indians are rapists.

I argued regarding this recently on AS, except instead of whites and asians, i saw a bunch of comments from nepalis and even fellow northeast indians that indians are creepy, rapists, and they barely see beautiful women and thats why they rape. Precious mongoloid souls from south asia have attidudes soaring through the roof for some random reasons. Theyre pissing me off as well. I suggest just ignore it.
    chinkies worship white people
    I don't ave any other branch then this account

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

1 Not allowed!

I think that's something these brownies have in common besides their shit coloured skin. At least niggers don't stare usually, because in their culture that means you are being sized up and may even want to fight. The Indian stares are the worst because it has a very rapey vibe to it.

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,113
    Given: 10,158

1 Not allowed!

1: OP is Indian; and should change his ethnicity tag. He is not British.

2: Who gives a fuck. I don't care about South Asian culture hence why I'm not on a South Asian forum; the same with 99% of people here I'm sure.

El_Abominacion

0 Not allowed!

Perhaps it’s true for FOB Indians because they have some MASSIVE rape/sexual assault problems. Unfortunately that stereotype spills over into non-FOB, Westernised Indians so if you’re just ethnically Indian in the West you’re gonna have a shitty time trying to get a date, no matter the other circumstances. Oh and also Western born Indian girls are all a bunch of bananas head over heels for white guys so there’s no hope in getting one of them either.

El_Abominacion

0 Not allowed!

But aren’t NE Indians heavily alienated by the typical Caucasian Indian? I hear them being called ‘Chinkis’ or something quite a lot. Maybe this alienation is why so many of them larp as Koreans, Nepalis and Chinese

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Abominacion View Post
    But aren’t NE Indians heavily alienated by the typical Caucasian Indian? I hear them being called ‘Chinkis’ or something quite a lot. Maybe this alienation is why so many of them larp as Koreans, Nepalis and Chinese
    Not at all. Mainland indians are quite open and welcoming. NE indians just play the racist card for everything. ofcourse they look very different so some uneducated folks will say something about their appearance, not with any malicious intent though. If thats the case then they're quite racist towards mainland indians in northeast areas in nagaland and arunachal pradesh especially. If anything, they're the ones that usually stick to themselves, wishing they were korean or chinese, rather than indian. Thats why on youtube they release their frustration. I dont care if they dont consider themselves indian, but it would be nice if they dont shit on their OWN COUNTRYMEN in an attempt to whiteknight on youtube comments. If we call them 'chinkies' look at how they view us mainland indians. They arent some angelic pure souls either. And im referring to ne indians and nepalis here. not the mongoloids overall from east asia.

El_Abominacion

1 Not allowed!

Not at all. Mainland indians are quite open and welcoming. NE indians just play the racist card for everything. ofcourse they look very different so some uneducated folks will say something about their appearance, not with any malicious intent though. If thats the case then they're quite racist towards mainland indians in northeast areas in nagaland and arunachal pradesh especially. If anything, they're the ones that usually stick to themselves, wishing they were korean or chinese, rather than indian. Thats why on youtube they release their frustration. I dont care if they dont consider themselves indian, but it would be nice if they dont shit on their OWN COUNTRYMEN in an attempt to whiteknight on youtube comments. If we call them 'chinkies' look at how they view us mainland indians. They arent some angelic pure souls either. And im referring to ne indians and nepalis here. not the mongoloids overall from east asia.

Thank you for sharing. Being only part Indian and not having grown up with Indian family members i’m pretty new to the topic of Northeasterners and I trust you know more about them.

I did also originally see this Korean larping in Youtube comments and videos from NEasterners but thought it was perhaps just a fringe thing, only taken after by the youth because of the KPOP trend. Out of curiosity, do Nepalis also have a similar level of hatred towards Caucasian Indians?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Thank you for sharing. Being only part Indian and not having grown up with Indian family members i’m pretty new to the topic of Northeasterners and I trust you know more about them.

I did also originally see this Korean larping in Youtube comments and videos from NEasterners but thought it was perhaps just a fringe thing, only taken after by the youth because of the KPOP trend. Out of curiosity, do Nepalis also have a similar level of hatred towards Caucasian Indians?
    Korean larping definitely could be due to kpop as well no doubt. Even many nepali mongoloids think as such, but their hatred for indians too is quite real. All I mean with those comments is both sides can get quite racist and that ne indians and nepalis aren't as innocent or something. Granted these are keyboard warriors but a lot of truth sometimes comes online. I feel like people are different in real life and act more polite.

Nepalis actually hate indians as much as pakistanis. There were some blockade issues where nepal depends on india for most of its imports/exports and India and the madhesi nepalis (Nepalis who have similarities to indians in southern nepal called terai region) blocked off the transportation routes several times in order to get them equal representation in nepali government, other rights, etc. Madhesis are quite discriminated in nepal, not surprising at this point based on the comments above. One time madhesis with help of indian govt did a blockade right after an earthquake cutting off supplies so it really ticked off nepalis. So i can understand their reasoning on why they hate india, but i still dont think they should insult indians and make fun of our looks and downgrade us just to build their image. Common Indians do not think about nepal at all. Common indian doesnt even know about the blockade stuff. When asked about nepal, indians describe it as a beautiful mountainous area, pristine environment, etc. Responses are very different when nepalis are asked what they think about india.

Last Online
    03-05-2021 @ 10:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jutt
    Ethnicity
    punjabi
    Ancestry
    Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Politics
    Suffering from success
    Religion
    dudeism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 419
    Given: 162

1 Not allowed!

Perhaps it’s true for FOB Indians because they have some MASSIVE rape/sexual assault problems. Unfortunately that stereotype spills over into non-FOB, Westernised Indians so if you’re just ethnically Indian in the West you’re gonna have a shitty time trying to get a date, no matter the other circumstances. Oh and also Western born Indian girls are all a bunch of bananas head over heels for white guys so there’s no hope in getting one of them either.
    Get A Wife From Kashmir’: Article 370 News Has Sparked A Horrible Wave Of Misogyny

boys are back on the job and new target is kashmiri girls. After approval of pajeetfying kashmir windus are getting ready to rape kashmiri girls

I don't ave any other branch then this account

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information