Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Stereotypes: Indians rape culture, Black subhumans who rape white girls ect

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,097
    Given: 24,272

3 Not allowed!

Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Indo-Brachid + Gracile Indid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,456
    Given: 11,125

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    I don't really think so indians seem like intelligent people to me. Many doctors engineer in USA are indians even here in university it's competitive people . It's very difficult to get admission in good university if you don't have very good grades

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk
    egypt has lower IQ than India. Eritrea has higher IQ than all north african countries. I suggest people to ignore these IQ stats cause you dont know what school and under what conditions they took these stats from. if its race related, how come ethiopia and eritrea have a difference of 16 IQ points? Eritrea is 85 and Ethiopia and somalia at 69?
    https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html
    Last edited by Thambi; 08-07-2019 at 06:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dna8 View Post
    If God is an artist, the female form is his masterpiece.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,164
    Given: 7

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thambi View Post
    egypt has less IQ than India. Eritrea has higher IQ than all north african countries. I suggest people to ignore these IQ stats cause you dont know what school and under what conditions they took these stats from. if its race related, how come ethiopia and eritrea have a difference of 16 IQ points? Eritrea is 85 and Ethiopia and somalia at 69?
    https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html
    Definitely if they would do it in IIT or AIMS than india would be at top lol competition for those place is insane

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk

Last Online
    06-29-2020 @ 04:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Etruscan-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Latin
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Region
    Lazio
    Hero
    Roman von Ungern-Sternberg
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 728
    Given: 861

0 Not allowed!

sexual freedom doesnt mean respect for women. Just fyi.
    You're right, respect for women means: "show your vegana, PLEASE!"

and you proved my point that your people have no shame.
    "your people" lol

I actually might indeed have a heart attack lol.
    hahaha
    Take it easy on the curry thambi boy.

We have fucking kama sutra, naked sexual depictions on temple walls, carvings, girls wear shorts, skirts in cities.. Hinduism in itself is the most liberal religion if thats what liberal means to you.
    That just shows you're sex obsessed, not that you're liberal... Brazil is liberal (and sex obsessed as well).

human trafficking (this is a problem everywhere)
    what? "hey honey, take care while going out, you might as well *be kidnapped to be sell as a sexual slave* today. Yeah, super normal everywhere.

in that map you posted. We had female presidents, prime ministers, etc. Even many western countries never had female rulers.
    LOL Germany got very "enriched" while Merkel was sitting has fat bum in the chair and many German women was being harassed and abused by dudes, some women in political power doesn't mean anything.

and look at our sex ratio. India has roughly equal male/female gender ratio with atleast half states having more females than males,
    unlike china with its preference for boys
    Why do you always bring up the East Asians (and also to "not trust on IQ tests because we don't know which schools had the test")? I think you have a deep feeling of despise for them.
    "Moderation in all things healthful; total abstinence from all things harmful."

Last Online
    06-29-2020 @ 04:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Etruscan-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Latin
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Region
    Lazio
    Hero
    Roman von Ungern-Sternberg
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 728
    Given: 861

0 Not allowed!

egypt has lower IQ than India.
    And a greater history.
    "Moderation in all things healthful; total abstinence from all things harmful."

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,948
    Given: 7,469

1 Not allowed!

Nepalis actually hate indians as much as pakistanis. There were some blockade issues where nepal depends on india for most of its imports/exports and India and the madhesi nepalis (Nepalis who have similarities to indians in southern nepal called terai region) blocked off the transportation routes several times in order to get them equal representation in nepali government, other rights, etc. Madhesis are quite discriminated in nepal, not surprising at this point based on the comments above. One time madhesis with help of indian govt did a blockade right after an earthquake cutting off supplies so it really ticked off nepalis. So i can understand their reasoning on why they hate india, but i still dont think they should insult indians and make fun of our looks and downgrade us just to build their image. Common Indians do not think about nepal at all. Common indian doesnt even know about the blockade stuff. When asked about nepal, indians describe it as a beautiful mountainous area, pristine environment, etc. Responses are very different when nepalis are asked what they think about india.
    Their hate towards India was definitely intensified with the blockade, but I've been seeing lots of anti-India comments from them prior to the blockade as well. Some of them blame India for massacre of the Nepali royal family in 2001, think India is occupying their territories, claiming Buddha was born in India, claiming Buddha was an Indian, and the 1989 economic blockade imposed on Nepal by Rajiv Gandhi. Many also say that Indians migrate to Nepal in large numbers and those that migrate tend to be mainly Bihari beggars (something I can relate to being from KPK & I'm sure many South Indians can as well). There was also a mass deportation of Nepalis from Bhutan cause Bhutan was worried they were going to demographically displace them, and I've seen Nepalis say that India provided trucks to Bhutan to help in the mass deportation of Nepalis. I've also seen them say that their politicians are Indian puppets and whatnot. There's just a general feeling of too much influence in their country from India. Then when they try to assert their independence and sometimes trade more with China, this pisses off India (understandably), and then this pisses off Nepalis in return (also understandably).

Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Indo-Brachid + Gracile Indid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,456
    Given: 11,125

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazio View Post
    You're right, respect for women means: "show your vegana, PLEASE!"
    Many indians dont have sex till marriage, though its drastically changing these days where people are having sex early in high school even. We were taught to have low female interactions, respect elders, women, etc. The rapes arent that prominent. Before 2012, India wasnt known for any crimes like this. Its since that major case in 2012 which was quite gruesome and caused the world to label india as a rapist country.

"hey honey, take care while going out, you might as well *be kidnapped to be sell as a sexual slave* today. Yeah, super normal everywhere.
    Thats not what i meant by that. Its that since its the second largest country in the world, this seems more prominent there. Trafficking occurs in your region as well lol. why are you pretending. As you saw, sexual violence wasnt among the factors in that ranking for india.

Why do you always bring up the East Asians (and also to "not trust on IQ tests because we don't know which schools had the test")? I think you have a deep feeling of despise for them.
    I have nothing against East asians. I'm just saying they're put on a pedastal just because of their IQ that shows up on their stats. People just have random biases. Many people on here I bet have not even interacted with an east asian before.

And a greater history.
    Yes Egypt does have amazing history and so does india but both of these nations have far greater cultural heritage, arts, scientific discoveries, history, etc than a 500 year old nation formed on the basis of slavery and cocktail mix from all over the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dna8 View Post
    If God is an artist, the female form is his masterpiece.

Last Online
    01-03-2021 @ 09:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Tamerlane
    Ethnicity
    Mughal
    Country
    Kazakhstan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 112
    Given: 80

0 Not allowed!

Indian film-maker sparks fury with suggestion that 'rape without violence' should be legalised and women should carry condoms and 'co-operate' with sex attackers

Daniel Shravan, in now deleted post online, said that 'rape is not a serious thing'
    He added that: 'If you are about to get raped, hand over a condom to the rapist'
    Comes after body of vet Priyanka Reddy, 27, found after she was raped in India

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...legalised.html

Last Online
    01-03-2021 @ 09:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Tamerlane
    Ethnicity
    Mughal
    Country
    Kazakhstan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 112
    Given: 80