Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Another troll thread. I apologize.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    Yes, L3 seems to be Eurasian.
    Background: After three decades of mtDNA studies on human evolution the only incontrovertible main result is the African origin of all extant modern humans. In addition, a southern coastal route has been relentlessly imposed to explain the Eurasian colonization of these African pioneers. Based on the age of macrohaplogroup L3, from which all maternal Eurasian and the majority of African lineages originated, that out-of-Africa event has been dated around 60-70 kya. On the opposite side, we have proposed a northern route through Central Asia across the Levant for that expansion. Consistent with the fossil record, we have dated it around 125 kya. To help bridge differences between the molecular and fossil record ages, in this article we assess the possibility that mtDNA macrohaplogroup L3 matured in Eurasia and returned to Africa as basic L3 lineages around 70 kya.

Results: The coalescence ages of all Eurasian (M,N) and African L3 lineages, both around 71 kya, are not significantly different. The oldest M and N Eurasian clades are found in southeastern Asia instead near of Africa as expected by the southern route hypothesis. The split of the Y-chromosome composite DE haplogroup is very similar to the age of mtDNA L3. A Eurasian origin and back migration to Africa has been proposed for the African Y-chromosome haplogroup E. Inside Africa, frequency distributions of maternal L3 and paternal E lineages are positively correlated. This correlation is not fully explained by geographic or ethnic affinities. It seems better to be the result of a joint and global replacement of the old autochthonous male and female African lineages by the new Eurasian incomers.

Conclusions: These results are congruent with a model proposing an out-of-Africa of early anatomically modern humans around 125 kya. A return to Africa of Eurasian fully modern humans around 70 kya, and a second Eurasian global expansion by 60 kya. Climatic conditions and the presence of Neanderthals played key roles in these human movements.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/12/13/233502

The presence of the L haplogroup common in Africa was unexpected given the clustering of the Saudis with Europeans in the phylogenetic tree and suggests some recent African admixture. To examine this further, we performed formal tests for a history of admixture and found no evidence of African admixture in the Saudi after the split. Taken together, these analyses suggest that the L3 haplogroup found in the Saudi were present before the bottleneck 50,000 YBP. Given the TMRCA estimates for the L3 haplogroup of approximately 70,000 YBP and the timing of the Out-of-Africa split, these analyses suggest that L3 haplogroup arose in the Middle East with a subsequent back migration and expansion into Africa over the Horn-of-Africa during the lower sea levels found during the glacial period bottleneck.
    http://www.ashg.org/2013meeting/abst...f130122833.htm
    L3 is african, there you go cunt

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
    So what? The people from that region have been racially distinct from SSA since PREHISTORY!
    This region has always been mix with ssa way before the slave trade which in fact the ancient guanches of the canary islands came out with high levels of ssa as well

Obviously you being am inferior low iq sandal wearing triracial brazilian, this is high iq shit for u

I met one over here once. His skin was dark but his morphology had absolutely nothing to do with Negroid morphology.
    You havent met shit nigga lol stop being stupid

Nowadays, after centuries of Arab/Islamic slave trade of blacks, yet 20-40% is still low because if you consider the large amount of blacks that the Arabs took from sub-Saharan Africa and traded as slaves in North Africa, then it's technically a miracle that they aren't 90% or even 100% SSA nowadays.
    Yes just like there arent any who are 90-100% caucasoid as well
    Amd 20-40% is a whole lot, maybe not for you since you are a brazilian and your people are around that same range and you domt wanna classify that as black but here in america, mexico, chile, europe, argentina, uruguay, central america, that is a whole lot of ssa

Cool story, bro. Most Moroccans are Muslims, and the few minority of non-Muslim ones are either Christians or religious Jews, so you show me a picture of people wearing devil shirts and you expect me to buy it... LOL!
    What does their preference for music have anything to do with religion? you are a sandal wearing retarded as brazilian

So you just agreed with me and proved my point: that they lean more on the Euro side, as you just said in your own words. You should receive a Nobel Prize for your high level of self-contradiction.
    Yes they lean more on the caucasoid side but they are not caucasoid but mix race who look part biracial and not completely caucasoid at all

You probably fit among them and you are mad being classified as black, sorry but in america youll be a black man

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    You're deliberately choosing the north african pop with the most ssa. It's pretty obvious they're a MENA/med population.
    Libyans

All those still look mix with black, they dont look anything like a pure caucasoid

Banned
    Last Online
    02-09-2018 @ 04:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 82

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    This region has always been mix with ssa way before the slave trade which in fact the ancient guanches of the canary islands came out with high levels of ssa as well
    Then tell me exactly why these Berbers look 100% Caucasian (note that I'm not saying they look 100% WHITE, I'm saying they look 100% CAUCASIAN):

Obviously you being am inferior low iq sandal wearing triracial brazilian, this is high iq shit for u
    I wear sandals in informal occasions, sneakers in more-or-less-informal-to-formal occasions, and shoes in formal occasions, just like everybody here does. Do you think Brazilians go to weddings wearing sandals, you ignorant fool? We don't!

You havent met shit nigga lol stop being stupid
    I have, whether you want to believe it or not. Don't you know how many international tourists go to Brazil every year, you little ignoramus?

Yes just like there arent any who are 90-100% caucasoid as well
    You can say there are few, but saying they don't exist is ludicrous; you've never tested every single North African to know that.

Amd 20-40% is a whole lot, maybe not for you since you are a brazilian and your people are around that same range and you domt wanna classify that as black but here in america, mexico, chile, europe, argentina, uruguay, central america, that is a whole lot of ssa
    I just couldn't care less.

What does their preference for music have anything to do with religion?
    The people from that region as heavily religious, most are heavily religious Muslims and the rest are of heavily religious Christians and Jews, so they would never wear devil shirts even if they like listening to metal.

Yes they lean more on the caucasoid side but they are not caucasoid but mix race who look part biracial and not completely caucasoid at all
    It really depends on each North African; in other words, it varies from North African to North African.

You probably fit among them and you are mad being classified as black, sorry but in america youll be a black man
    I look just like Alessandro Nesta, so at max. I'd be classified as "Hispanic" in America at best. I know very well that Mexicans who are much darker than me are never called Black but Hispanic instead, so don't even TRY to fool me, moron!

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
    Then tell me exactly why these Berbers look 100% Caucasian (note that I'm not saying they look 100% WHITE, I'm saying they look 100% CAUCASIAN):

Yeah the same reason why there are african americans who can pass for white dumbass, the average doesnt look anything like that and there are berber results on youtube, they still come out with more than 10% ssa

I wear sandals in informal occasions, sneakers in more-or-less-informal-to-formal occasions, and shoes in formal occasions, just like everybody here does. Do you think Brazilians go to weddings wearing sandals, you ignorant fool? We don't!
    Of course you wear sandals lol ive been to brazil, your people always wear sandals for all occasion, from parties to being at home to going to the store etc, its the sandal country of the world

I have, whether you want to believe it or not. Don't you know how many international tourists go to Brazil every year, you little ignoramus?
    Brazil is one of the least visited nations in the world, your country doesnt even make it into the top 20 most visited nations of the world so cut your bullshit already biotch

You can say there are few, but saying they don't exist is ludicrous; you've never tested every single North African to know that.
    Exactly, just like you havent either so saying there are no pure blacks in northern africa is retarded dont you think? Lol

The people from that region as heavily religious, most are heavily religious Muslims and the rest are of heavily religious Christians and Jews, so they would never wear devil shirts even if they like listening to metal.
    Your music preference and religion will not change your apparance dumbass, therefore you bringing that up is irrelevant to what we are speaking about which is genotype and phenotype

It really depends on each North African; in other words, it varies from North African to North African.
    Nope

I look just like Alessandro Nesta, so at max. I'd be classified as "Hispanic" in America at best. I know very well that Mexicans who are much darker than me are never called Black but Hispanic instead, so don't even TRY to fool me, moron!
    Alessandro Nesta is extremely woggy, im sure you look more mix than that with more ssa features, so dont try to fool me

Its not about skin color dumbass
    Its about features moron, you probably look blacker than what you are trying to protray yourself as

Banned
    Last Online
    02-09-2018 @ 04:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 82

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    Yeah the same reason why there are african americans who can pass for white dumbass, the average doesnt look anything like that and there are berber results on youtube, they still come out with more than 10% ssa
    I don't even care LOL

Of course you wear sandals lol ive been to brazil, your people always wear sandals for all occasion, from parties to being at home to going to the store etc, its the sandal country of the world
    It really depends on which type of party. All of my fellow Brazilians whom I know wear shoes for formal parties, of course. But informal parties are just informal, so we just wear sandals. Anyway, you're an ethnocentric bigot who hates my people for no damn reason LOL. Were you robbed here in Brazil? It's the Brazilian robber's fault exclusively, NOT the entire Brazilian people's fault, so stop being a complexed bigot and stop generalizing other peoples.

Brazil is one of the least visited nations in the world, your country doesnt even make it into the top 20 most visited nations of the world so cut your bullshit already biotch
    It doesn't change the fact that I always see tourists on the streets.

Exactly, just like you havent either so saying there are no pure blacks in northern africa is retarded dont you think? Lol
    I never said "there are NO pure blacks in northern Africa", all I said was that most people in that region are morphologically Caucasoid.

Your music preference and religion will not change your apparance dumbass, therefore you bringing that up is irrelevant to what we are speaking about which is genotype and phenotype
    Oh sure a heavy and strict follower of an Abrahamic religion will certainly see "no problem" in wearing DEVIL shirts... RIGHT!

Alessandro Nesta is extremely woggy, im sure you look more mix than that with more ssa features, so dont try to fool me
    Its not about skin color dumbass
    Its about features moron, you probably look blacker than what you are trying to protray yourself as
    As you've been to Brazil, you must know that millions of Brazilians look just like the average Southern Europeans; unless the only region you visited was the Northeastern Region, then I guess you didn't see many white people there; but if you visited the Southeastern and mainly the Southern Region I'm sure you saw LOTS of locals who look European, so stop trolling. You wish every single Brazilian person with a small percentage of SSA would look like Neil DeGrasse Tyson, but guess what: that's not always the case, so stop being a troll trying to endarken the Brazilians of predominantly European stock.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information