Thread: Omens that can happen in your life

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-11-2023 @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,787
    Given: 2,516

1 Not allowed!

Default Omens that can happen in your life

I recall 4 of them in my life

2 Connected to death of grandmothers
    1 after the death of my uncle
    1 before my mum got Cancer

They are prooves that we have a soul connected to the
    divine God and soulst who want to prepare or give us suggestions

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

One was real, two were during night dreams, one was both dream both real

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,815
    Given: 7,518

0 Not allowed!

What were the omens?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wright View Post
    What were the omens?
    First I had, was the night my grandmother died; my mum suspected that it could be one of her last days (grandmum had cancer) so she wanted me to come at grandma house. But we didn't t know for certain that that was the night.
    As I gave her an away kiss, and was heading away outside the house.. I thought.. If today was her last night..
    I returned home to sleep (I was emotionally prooved the whole two years of her illness as I was a children and images of her sofferences of everyday turbed me and i din t ever imagined she would ever die) without a reason I slept suddenly as I lied in to my bed (very strange because I was very traumatized that day).. This was very strange.. But the most strange thing is the sense of me not moving during sleep and not ever recalling to have been conscious to sleep that night and obviously of not having dreamed at alk.. It was like I din t existed and didn't t have emotion nor I did have senses and nor I dreamed.

I got abruptly woked up by my father in the morning.. And I told my self.. How the heck I slept! I felt I Don t recall or feel to have ever sleeped that night (I ve never had before nor I had after still as for today that kind of non sleeping-non existing)

Dad told me grandma was dead. As she died in the night. I then burst in a violent cry.

But in my souls I suddenly connected my non sleep with the death and possible protection of angst and fear during that night by divine force.. Like a sort of divine wanted anesthesy on me

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Death of my Uncle

After his death.. Some month after I had a dream of him with us.. We were together all the family (my parents and brother and my other aunt with her partner that is my acquired uncle and the sister of my grandmum that currently lives there) in my grandma house like we did many Sundays eating together.. We were waiting for somebody.. The bell rang, we opened the door and there was standing my dead uncle with his wife-my aunt.. He didn't t spoke but he let my aunt enter the house.. Then he waved us goodbye and he continued walking away alone from the house under the late evening sun setting along the descending street from grandmum house tho the valley below.

This is him wanting us staying near my aunt

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Death of my other Grandmum

Her death was unespected due to an accident she had (she was anyway ill of cancer but as she was quite old the cancer was slow proceeding and she had at least a nearly to a decade to live)

Almost a year before her death I dreamed of her death and how it happened. But it was just a nightmare to me not something real because she was well alive then.

The day she died falling from her bead of cerebral commotion I knew it was exactly like the dream I had.
    I was not present when she died as it was accidental but I know how it happened and the images of her and all the movenents she had, to try to get up from her bed and than falling. I know exactly how it happened like I film as I saw it before in my sleep.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Cancer of my mum

(my mum thank God is now alive and the cancer was destroied thanks to advanced pills and chemio plus chirurgy but just the pills and chemio alone destroyed all the cancer, chirurgy and bio exams on what was cut confirmed it was all deleted just by pills plus chemio, also we discovered it at early stages as she screen for breast cancer prevention each year)

This happened recently in 2017 and my boyfriend is involved in this omen.

We were partying the new years eve-last day of 2016, but during all the night my boyfriend was very strange behaving and very sad.. I asked him many times what s going on? He then answered to me.. I m worried for you.. i Don t feel well for you.. have a bad omen for you I Don t know why.. He then put his head in his harm frequently and it seemed he was in almost burst of cry all of that night.

But I told him why? Is it because those from work didn't confirm and extended my contract..? He answered yes and no.. Also for that yes.. But I feel bad for you I Don t know actually the reason why.. I feel bad for you and this year that will come to you

This was very strange coming from him as he never behaved like that all sensitive about apparently nothing.

Well in less then a month from New year eve they discovered the breast cancer on my mother. We and he knew nothing of it before. So it seems that he just predicted a particular year for me

Thread Information