Tradition and improvisation
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfern View Post
    Survival of any species is to breed. If you don't you are a waste.
    No. You got it backwards. If you are a waste, you should not breed.

Last Online
    09-24-2009 @ 11:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Country
    Scotland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

As far as I'm concerned it's a non issue for several reasons;

1. Gay people are born that way, it's not a learned behaviour (for those of you who claim otherwise, are you so insecure in your sexuality that you really believe someone could have convinced you that having sex with a man was enjoyable, because I sure don't) so they aren't a "threat to our children"

2. Gay people were present in the same volume in healthy racially conscious European societies so they obviously are not the cause or effect of our decline.

3. If you're coming at it from some sort of eugenics standpoint, then repressing homosexuals makes them more likely to get married and have children (as they tended to do in the past to conceal their sexuality)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfern View Post
    Homosexuality is against the principals of White Nationalism.

If your Gay how can you have the 14 words.

WN is about family and survival of the white race.
    Silverfern; by your logic people unable to have children must also be hostile to white nationalism; which is a fairly ridiculous conclusion. If gay people want a future for our people then they are the same as we are, they can make a contribution in other ways. I also dont know of many gay people that are hostile to normal families, it just isn't for them. As an analogy, if someone raised money for military charities, supported the toops etc but said that they didn't want to join the army because they didn't think they were cut out to be a soldier, would that make them opposed to the military? The spurious reasoning around this whole area of debate gets a little boring.

Also, as regards statements like "survival of any species is to breed" "If you don't you are a waste"; well that's pretty bloody offensive to, for example, the millions of young men without children who have died defending their countries down through the centuries, I'm sure they'd love to hear some self important halfwit tell them that they're a waste. Almost anyone can breed, but there are countless scientists, philosophers, soldiers and leaders who never had children who have done far more for the glory and the survival of their people than someone who managed a couple of kids.

ps This isn't a "white nationalist" forum and I'd try learning to spell principles before lecturing people about them.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45,011
    Given: 45,086

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loddfafner View Post
    No. You got it backwards. If you are a waste, you should not breed.
    This is an interesting point. Homosexual genetic tendencies are effectively suppressed in a population, by parents who do not procreate. If they did, generally, then homosexuality would probably be far more widespread.

In contrast, many sections of the population, such as the low-IQ spectrum, unfortunately procreate profusely. But then again they have been doing so for ages, and it does not seem to affect averages. Humans are more intelligent today than they have been for centuries.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rivalin View Post
    ps This isn't a "white nationalist" forum
    Very true. The Apricity is not white nationalist, not Nazi, not KKK, not whatever "movement" you want to include here, although we have members who subscribe to such ideologies. The Apricity is simply a forum for people who wish to preserve European culture. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last Online
    09-24-2009 @ 11:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Country
    Scotland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    This is an interesting point. Homosexual genetic tendencies are effectively suppressed in a population, by parents who do not procreate. If they did, generally, then homosexuality would probably be far more widespread.

In contrast, many sections of the population, such as the low-IQ spectrum, unfortunately procreate profusely. But then again they have been doing so for ages, and it does not seem to affect averages. Humans are more intelligent today than they have been for centuries.
    Unfortunately it looks like the positive impact of the Flynn Effect is finally wearing off, so the environmental effects that have been covering the dysgenic trends in reproduction are no longer enough to cause a net rise. (although obviously the explanations advanced these days would never allow the word dysgenic to enter into the discussion)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education...years-ago.html

Guess it's all downhill for the English from now on, terrifying to think that this is the moment that centuries of upward progress end, but I guess this is a topic for another thread.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I've done a little survey of my own by going out in various local bars & clubs. My conclusion is that around 63% of the local female population are gay, judging by the percentage of "sorry I'm a lesbian" responses I got.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-13-2012 @ 01:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finnic
    Ethnicity
    Suomalainen
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Itämerensuomalainen/Baltic Finn
    Politics
    Send in the jack-booted thugs
    Religion
    That which does not kill us makes us stranger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmata View Post
    Problem is why from "always" European people seen homosexuality as sickness and now so many of them thread it as "normal behaviour"?
    Homosexuality isn't, and hasn't ever been, "normal" in the sense that it's what the majority of the population does. Homosexuality is, by definition, abnormal, but I don't see any reason to despise or persecute people who've never threatened me in any way or caused me any harm.

I also don't believe you when you say it's "always" been seen as a sickness in the past.

Do you think that when you tolerate such " behaviour" it makes from you better type of man(noble humanists) it's only ilussion of political correctness.
    No, I don't think I'm any better or any worse a person than your average person on the street.

Yes, I am a humanist (Univ. of Helsinki, Faculty of Humanities, department of English Philology), but as for that automatically making me somehow more noble than the next person -- get out.
    Last edited by Eldritch; 02-28-2009 at 05:30 PM.

Jägerstaffel

0 Not allowed!

Oh no! We'll all be homosexuals in 2 generations if we don't ban it! They're taking over the Western World!!

You've got to be kidding me.

It's not some disease that spreads. It's just a random occurance that happens to a small portion of any population.

Last Online
    07-08-2012 @ 11:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Ethnicity
    European Blood, American Soil
    Ancestry
    Barbarians the Romans couldn't handle
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Philadelphia
    Politics
    Tradition and improvisation
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33

0 Not allowed!

In social organisms such as bees, most members of their communities do not breed. What reproduces itself is the hive. Humans are not such an extreme case as honeybees, but there is a degree of group-level selection taking place. There must be a lot of human types that play unrecognized but possibly indispensable roles in the well being of their communities, perhaps including gays along with Nietzschean overmen, religious recluses, thuggish skins, autistic nerds, bipolar artists, and brilliant strategists.

If this is the case, then enforced conformity is detrimental to the survival of the folk.

Jägerstaffel

0 Not allowed!

I agree, not everyone is fit to be a parent. It doesn't mean they don't have a place in society.

And as for gays; European preservationists have nothing to fear from them. I'm sure it is safe to say that there is the same percentage of gays in the human population now as there has always been. They're just on television a lot more due to a growing acceptance of their sexuality as something other than 'the menace that will destroy us all'.

I don't know about YOU guys, but I'm as straight as ever - despite there being lots of gay people coming out of the closet.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information