PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
More and more French believe Islam is compatible with society - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More and more French believe Islam is compatible with society

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,954
    Given: 11,668

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    Japan and Europe aren't really comparable. In Europe, people stop working in their 60's which means they have +20 years of pension and someone has to pay for that and since there isn't enough young people they have to "import" workers(you may disagree but it is part of the problem), not only that but working in a factory isn't percieved well for most Europeans so there isn't many people who want to work in such fields meaning they need migrants again. If you remember a few years ago Germany was in need of a million low payed workers, which country said they would welcome a million migrants?

Japan on the other hand puts its money on robotization and people work until they're way older, it's not uncommon to have people in their 70's working in Japan. Not only that but at least in the case of Toyota (but many Japanese companies are like that), even the people who clean take pride in their job and seek to be the best at it.

In reality, yes the migrants are needed for work however I have a feeling the reason European nations are taking them in is because the leading classes have put the nations in such shit they don't know how to get out of it and they don't want to be held accountable, that's where migrants play their role in making the conflict horizontal, making poor people hate eachother. A lot of people blame ALL of their country's problem on migrants who have no political power and no means to impact the political situation, how many times have you heard people say "we give things to migrants but not to our homeless people?" (a statement that is false by the way). The "foreigner welfare" thing is also blown out of proportion, in my town I only know two or three foreigners who live on welfare(CPAS), most of people on welfare are Belgians that have not worked a single day in their life.
    I think it's a myth locals don't want to do shitty jobs. I have worked in a factory myself and it employed mainly natives (and people who got fired often were foreigners who didn't have the right work ethic; though some foreigners worked there and did their job well). I also worked in construction. Same story...
    Many people accept the inequality in life just stoically (at least in Flanders). Also, the later the generation, the later they have keep working before they can retire. That's just an accepted thing to any realist.

When I say we don't need immigrants I also mean we have to be consequent in our attitude. Our culture would be different if we had different politicians for sure.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L260
    mtDNA
    U5a1
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Broken man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,154
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

The ancient Monarchs of France must be rolling in their graves.

First the mistake of French Revolution.
    Then mistake of being weak allies to various countries.
    And finally accepting the New Left ideology.

Cant even call France Catholic, since its Freemasonic, Feminist, Muslim,
    while Catholics are falling.

Liberté, égalité, fraternité = Grand Orient Freemasonic nonsense.

Whats with all the crappy leaders too? Sarkozy, Hollande, Macron?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-12-2018 @ 12:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    Taxonomy
    NordIndid, Iranid & Med
    Hero
    Buddha, Maharajah Ranjit Singh, Alexander the Great, Nikki Haley, Genghis Khan & Aishwarya Rai
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 36

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
    The ancient Monarchs of France must be rolling in their graves.

First the mistake of French Revolution.
    Then mistake of being weak allies to various countries.
    And finally accepting the New Left ideology.

Cant even call France Catholic, since its Freemasonic, Feminist, Muslim,
    while Catholics are falling.

Liberté, égalité, fraternité = Grand Orient Freemasonic nonsense.

Whats with all the crappy leaders too? Sarkozy, Hollande, Macron?
    Hi Dragoon,

This might be off topic, but do you think the French people would accept an Indian descended from the Bourbons of Bhopal who are first in line to the French throne be a King of France?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...3/india.france
    Last edited by Starseed88; 02-18-2018 at 02:00 PM.

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    I think it's a myth locals don't want to do shitty jobs. I have worked in a factory myself and it employed mainly natives (and people who got fired often were foreigners who didn't have the right work ethic; though some foreigners worked there and did their job well). I also worked in construction. Same story...
    Many people accept the inequality in life just stoically (at least in Flanders). Also, the later the generation, the later they have keep working before they can retire. That's just an accepted thing to any realist.

When I say we don't need immigrants I also mean we have to be consequent in our attitude. Our culture would be different if we had different politicians for sure.
    Migrants are more likely to stay at an ungrateful job, that's my point, natives will change if they don't like it.

Wallonia is a bit different, sure many natives do that kind of job, it wasn't my point, but it isn't always percieved well. Maybe that's due to some French aspects of Walloons. Here it's mostly foreigners who work in construction and fields like that, and they usually don't change jobs even if they don't like it contrary to the average Walloon.

Personally I don't have anything against people who are against migrants and have actual arguments, because most of the time they're right but almost always the anti-migrant are as politically uneducated as the average pro-migrant PS voter. But it's a false problem, it's a symptom rather than an illness.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,954
    Given: 11,668

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Martnen View Post
    The best solution is to actually record people's religious and ethnic background, and then use that information to kick migrants and their kids and grandkids out.

Yes, it's harsh, but it's absolutely necessary to preserve Western culture.
    A very harsh solution I can't say I support outright. I would implicate disastrous consequences in practice probably. It's nigh impossible to do in a democratic society and would separate too many people.

Of course jihadists should have their Belgian nationality taken away and that should happen more often, but to deport entire populations. That's ethnic cleansing and not something I can support at this stadium.

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    A very harsh solution I can't say I support outright. I would implicate disastrous consequences in practice probably. It's nigh impossible to do in a democratic society and would separate too many people.

Of course jihadists should have their Belgian nationality taken away and that should happen more often, but to deport entire populations. That's ethnic cleansing and not something I can support at this stadium.
    Deport the undocumented ones, seems fair. Deport the ones who have temporary staying permits but have been known to have extremist tendencies, it's fair. Taking away the citizenship of people who have extremist tendencies and have a double nationality and deporting them is fair too. The problem is that people are weak and nobody wants to take the risk of offending political organizations such as amnesty international.

If you had these laws, you'd see how much people value the host nation more than their origins.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-28-2018 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Samhället
    Country
    Sweden
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 534
    Given: 572

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Pill View Post
    More and more muslims are becoming French people
    More and more French are also becoming Muslims I have met several of them(tablighi Jamaat), great individuals that are trying to guide their people to the right path of Islam.

God willing France and Sweden will become among the first Islamic nations in Europe, were Sharia will prevail over human made laws.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information