Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: whoa are the modern day iberians descended from??

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 06:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic theism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 105

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    One thing that people usually fail to understand is that current Spaniards descend from those Iberian that never converted to Islam. It seems obvious but people dont get it. Those Iberians that became Muslims have nothing to do with current Spaniards, so what matters if in any point of history 5 millions of persons in the Iberian peninsula were Muslims? we descenf from the other 2 millions.
    They were extremely numerous to have been exterminated.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic theism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    Those numbers are absolutely speculative, what we know is that cities in the center/northern half such as Toledo, Leon, Braga, Coimbra etc were always Christian and the cities of the south were a mix of Muslim and Christian. The opposite figures is much more probable than what that Jewish writer (not even an historian) and anti-white activist speculated.
    5/7 is 71%, so how much could they have been wrong by 10%, 20%, not much more than that, so you still get at least 50% Muslim population.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by -Scar- View Post
    They were extremely numerous to have been exterminated.
    Exterminated, moved and expelled. Yes, they were.

Numerous?? you should check your sources because in the year 1000 no way there were 7 million of habitants in Spain (let alone if we add Portugal)

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evoluc...poca_precensal

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,665
    Given: 5,623

2 Not allowed!

5/7 is 71%, so how much could they have been wrong by 10%, 20%, not much more than that, so you still get at least 50% Muslim population.
    They ?!! You mentioned the estimate from one Jewish writer who is not even an historian, those guys are really good with estimates, following Jewish sources 600.000 thousand Jews were expelled from Iberia, lololol...the figures calculated by real historian exhaustively checking the available documents/sources pointed a number between 50 and 80 thousand. Check your sources and inform yourself before debating these issues with me, I am much more well read about it than you.

I can point several arabists (professional historians and authors who are specialized in the topic of All Andalus) Who estimated the majority of the population remained christian, besides we know for sure the northern half remained always Christian and the south was split, that alone is sufficient to understand the figures pointed by the Jewish writer are a product of his imagination.

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,391
    Given: 487

3 Not allowed!

Though the number of Moorish colonists was small, many native Iberian inhabitants converted to Islam. By 1000, according to Ronald Segal, some 5,000,000 of Iberia's 7,000,000 inhabitants, most of them descended from indigenous Iberian converts, were Muslim.
    Surely they did mix. Besides Northern Africans are very different genetically from Iberians so a small contribution like 5% would make a shift in the PCA. I don't know the exact numbers of the contribution of the Moors I would say around 10% most of it being Northern African-like admixture and much less Arabic, Levantine and others.
    You have Muslim ancestors.
    According to me, the 9.500.000.000.000 albanians that exist are all partially negroid, 74% of them are transexuals, and 7.35% of all of them originated in Senegal.

The RETARD that INVENTED that stupid figure WITHOUT any single argument to prove it is just the biggest retard in existence. No Historian know the exact amount of muslims that entered Iberia (some people say that only 50.000, but as they ruled in the main 4-5 cities, people think that they were a massive amount of them). NO ONE even know the exact amount of Iberians living in those times. All of it is just speculative. The maps that you see of Al Andalus are political maps, not demographic maps and are just based in air. No one knows what happened in rural Spain when the muslims arrived to the MAIN cities in the half south. It is like using the MONGOL "empire" and think that all Eastern Europe is mongol admixed since the maps say that the mongols were in all Eastern Europe (the political maps). I guess that the reality is that 95% of the territory of Eastern Europe was free of mongols but just for generalization issues they paint the maps as dominated by mongols. The same for AL Andalus. Most people DID NOT EVEN SEE 1 single moor in all their lives. Just in some capital cities you could probably see some moros, taking in consideration that the majority of the moros (in those times) were pure bereberes (Zidanne types or whiter).

The natives of Iberia changed 3-4 times of religión in 700 years: from paganism to christianism, from christianism to arrianism (some), from christianism to muslim (some, specially in the south), from muslim to Christian again (those natives that converted to islam to avoid BEING SLAVED, then went back to christianism). So, people don´t have the bad stigma of islam in those times since islam was recently created (even northafrica was not islamized in those times).

As you might imagine if there was a war to expell the infidels and if the infidels are enslaving your people, no one would voluntarily mix with the infidels. You ignorants think that they were living a happy life and people mixed easily. False. Christians in those times were proud christians and disliked other religions (and I wish we were the same today) so a muslim and a Christian could not mix, and the result of the mix would have been a muslim, a muslim that would have been expelled or killed. We cleaned our country from filthy islam and we are happy with it. No one like muslims here, just a 5% of extreme leftists and retards.

This is how the muslims looked like in AlAndalus (this was painted in the AlHambra by muslims. With muslims I refer to basically White people):

If they went today to northafrica they would be robbed or killed for being foreigners or too White looking.

Now, stop spreading lies. Our ancestors did a major cleaning of our house and we are glad that they did it. It is what normal people do when they are invaded by foreigners and that is why we can´t be considered normal now in western Europe. Those that support the invasión are precissely the ones that hate the west and don´t feel proud of anything. But those that are proud of our people, our culture, and our way of life are precissely the ones that are more opposed to the invasión. Because we value what we have. Retards don´t understand this easy idea.
    Last edited by Gota_type_; 08-09-2020 at 12:59 PM.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic theism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gota_type_ View Post
    According to me, the 9.500.000.000.000 albanians that exist are all partially negroid, 74% of them are transexuals, and 7.35% of all of them originated in Senegal.

The RETARD that INVENTED that stupid figure WITHOUT any single argument to prove it is just the biggest retard in existence. No Historian know the exact amount of muslims that entered Iberia (some people say that only 50.000, but as they ruled in the main 4-5 cities, people think that they were a massive amount of them). NO ONE even know the exact amount of Iberians living in those times. All of it is just speculative. The maps that you see of Al Andalus are political maps, not demographic maps and are just based in air. No one knows what happened in rural Spain when the muslims arrived to the MAIN cities in the half south. It is like using the MONGOL "empire" and think that all Eastern Europe is mongol admixed since the maps say that the mongols were in all Eastern Europe (the political maps). I guess that the reality is that 95% of the territory of Eastern Europe was free of mongols but just for generalization issues they paint the maps as dominated by mongols. The same for AL Andalus. Most people DID NOT EVEN SEE 1 single moor in all their lives. Just in some capital cities you could probably see some moros, taking in consideration that the majority of the moros (in those times) were pure bereberes (Zidanne types or whiter).

The natives of Iberia changed 3-4 times of religión in 700 years: from paganism to christianism, from christianism to arrianism (some), from christianism to muslim (some, specially in the south), from muslim to Christian again (those natives that converted to islam to avoid BEING SLAVED, then went back to christianism). So, people don´t have the bad stigma of islam in those times since islam was recently created (even northafrica was not islamized in those times).

As you might imagine if there was a war to expell the infidels and if the infidels are enslaving your people, no one would voluntarily mix with the infidels. You ignorants think that they were living a happy life and people mixed easily. False. Christians in those times were proud christians and disliked other religions (and I wish we were the same today) so a muslim and a Christian could not mix, and the result of the mix would have been a muslim, a muslim that would have been expelled or killed. We cleaned our country from filthy islam and we are happy with it. No one like muslims here, just a 5% of extreme leftists and retards.

This is how the muslims looked like in AlAndalus (this was painted in the AlHambra by muslims. With muslims I refer to basically White people):

If they went today to northafrica they would be robbed or killed for being foreigners or too White looking.

Now, stop spreading lies. Our ancestors did a major cleaning of our house and we are glad that they did it. It is what normal people do when they are invaded by foreigners and that is why we can´t be considered normal now in western Europe. Those that support the invasión are precissely the ones that hate the west and don´t feel proud of anything. But those that are proud of our people, our culture, and our way of life are precissely the ones that are more opposed to the invasión. Because we value what we have. Retards don´t understand this easy idea.
    Those numbers are speculations but that it is totally normal since it is taking about the Middle Ages.
    And yes I said that the percentage of Moorish colonists is small, I would guess it is around 5%.
    Last edited by -Scar-; 08-10-2020 at 05:38 PM.

Last Online
    03-08-2024 @ 02:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 111
    Given: 5

0 Not allowed!

The Moors weren't all expelled, as some medieval Christian kings had relations with Moorish women and their bastard offspring were ennobled.

According to genealogical records, I am a direct descendant of Abderramán I, the Emir of Cordoba from 756 to 788, and he was a Berber from North Africa. I am also a direct descendant of Abdalá I de Córdova (888 to 912) through Ermígio Aboazar (born c. 980) a knight of the reconquista whom was also a great-grandson of Ramiro II of Leon. Their descendants eventually became Lords of Vagos, and Aires Gomes da Silva who was one of the knights that conquered Ceuta, by the 18th century I am descendant one of the lesser important lines in Vouzela, and from there my ancestors in this branch decrease in importance and wealth.

Companhia dos Leões da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,167
    Given: 16,884

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriatus91 View Post
    The Moors weren't all expelled, as some medieval Christian kings had relations with Moorish women and their bastard offspring were ennobled.

According to genealogical records, I am a direct descendant of Abderramán I, the Emir of Cordoba from 756 to 788, and he was a Berber from North Africa. I am also a direct descendant of Abdalá I de Córdova (888 to 912) through Ermígio Aboazar (born c. 980) a knight of the reconquista whom was also a great-grandson of Ramiro II of Leon. Their descendants eventually became Lords of Vagos, and Aires Gomes da Silva who was one of the knights that conquered Ceuta, by the 18th century I am descendant one of the lesser important lines in Vouzela, and from there my ancestors in this branch decrease in importance and wealth.
    According to which genealogical records, may I ask?
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas View Post
    According to which genealogical records, may I ask?
    Netflix.

Companhia dos Leões da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,167
    Given: 16,884

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    Netflix.
    I am genuinely interested though because the Portuguese national archive (Torre do Tombo) was established in 1378 and he says that he has some certainty that he descends from someone that lived in the 8th century. Most genealogical records in Portugal are extremely flimsy if they go beyond the 16th century. Not that I am doubting Viriatus91 but I never heard of anyone that could trace his ancestry that far (with perhaps the exception of the Bragança family, herders of the crown).
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread Information